Vote Obama out in 2012 Election

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3052 May 25, 2012
nope wrote:
<REDACTED quote>
And these are Cory Booker's words:
Cory Booker stated:
"I've been taken out of context, I've been used to support a cynicism."...
Of course he did... however those were the words he used AFTER being contacted by the Obama for President, people.

Now IF that hadn't been a factor in Bookers apparent retraction, I might be more inclined to believe that is actually what HE thought, instead of what he was ‘instructed’ to say.

Of course people will 'choose' to believe what ever they wish…

Regardless of how things appear.
I think therefore I am

Coffeyville, KS

#3053 May 25, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you do NOT know what he thought. You do NOT know what anyone thinks. Think again.
Well it's not like it was hard to tell what he thought....he said it, I seen it along with about a million or more other people, however many was watching Meet the Press. No guessing on my part, it came right out of his mouth.
nope

United States

#3054 May 25, 2012
I think therefore I am wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's not like it was hard to tell what he thought....he said it, I seen it along with about a million or more other people, however many was watching Meet the Press. No guessing on my part, it came right out of his mouth.
Sorry, but you are no mindreader. It is not possible for you to know what he thought. You can hear what he says but not know his thoughts. You can read what I am saying, but you do not know what I am thinking.

Also out of Cory Booker's mouth came these words:

Does not change the fact Cory Booker stated this:

Cory Booker stated:

"I've been taken out of context, I've been used to support a cynicism."

"When he says he was a job creator, I think that's a characterization of his record that deserves inquiry,"

-- Mayor Cory Booker

Booker said he felt "used" by the Republican National Committee.

The above is what he stated. Came out of his mouth, but you do not know what he thinks.

Location hidden

#3055 May 25, 2012
Of course Booker felt "used" by the GOP... he just handed the party a major talking point on a silver platter ~

IMO, the man was just being honest during his Meet The Press statement, he just phrased it 'indelicately", shall we say.

His attempt at ‘damage control’ just appears to have made it worse, <emphasis>especially< emphasis>, since he was apparently contacted by the Obama for President people before attempting to retract his statement.

Not only does it make Booker appear disingenuous in my opinion, but it makes the Obama for President people appear controlling and…‘less than honest’, to be as kind as possible.

At least those are my thoughts.
Nope

United States

#3056 May 25, 2012
Cory Booker says:

"I'm very upset I'm being used by the GOP this way."

"People have ignored Newark before, but to exploit it or its mayor, that's something I'm not going to sit still for."

Referring to Mitt Romney
"When he says he was a job creator, I think that's a characterization of his record that deserves inquiry,"

"I have not seen a Republican national candidate be willing to stand with me in places like Newark, Camden."

"I stand with Obama."

Quotes of Newark Mayor Cory Booker
THE HAMMER

United States

#3057 May 25, 2012
You have to love it We are watching the sinking of Titanic…the unsinkable ship.

Like an iceberg, they only saw the 10% visible, they miss the 90% of the people who are now raising their voices.

No matter how powerful of a “machine” if it is not effective, it is eventually mothballed…like Solyndra, you can pump all the money you want into Obama’s campaign, it has shown to be inept and unworkable.
THE HAMMER

United States

#3058 May 25, 2012
Excuses, excuses: Obama's top 13

When Republican Party Chairman Reince Priebus last week slapped President Obama for blaming the ills of the nation on “everything except the man in the mirror, from ATMs to the Japanese earthquake to Congress,” it seemed a bit of a stretch.

But after a little digging through interviews and speeches, it turns out that Priebus’ list wasn’t long enough. While Obama is far from unique in placing blame outside of the White House, Secrets came up with at least 13 excuses he has used to shrug off blame for the sluggish economic recovery, high unemployment, the Solyndra scandal and budget-busting gas prices.

For the economic mess:
1-Economic ”headwinds.”
2-Uncooperative Republicans drinking “Slurpee's.”
3-Congressional inaction.
4-Super PAC ad spending.
5-Lack of stimulus money.
6-Economic woes of Spain, Italy, Greece.
7-George W. Bush.

For high unemployment:
8-ATM usage.
9-Unmanned airport ticket kiosks.

For high gas prices:
10-Arab Spring revolt.
11-Japanese tsunami.
12- Oil speculators.

The Solyndra scandal:
13-”This wasn’t our program, per se.”

obama = Wesley Mouch "It's not my fault, I couldn't help it, There was nothing I could do."

I think therefore I am

Coffeyville, KS

#3059 May 26, 2012
Nope wrote:
Cory Booker says:
"I'm very upset I'm being used by the GOP this way."
"People have ignored Newark before, but to exploit it or its mayor, that's something I'm not going to sit still for."
Referring to Mitt Romney
"I have not seen a Republican national candidate be willing to stand with me in places like Newark, Camden."
"I stand with Obama."
Quotes of Newark Mayor Cory Booker
Who exactly are you trying to so to convince? You keep repeating over and over what Booker said after being "talked too" and you act like it just changes totally what he said on his own first. IT DOESN'T! Facts are facts and no matter what he says now on his little video, he said what he said and anyone can see it was not taken out of context or changed in any way but repeated exactly the way he said it in front of everyone that watched Meet the Press and watched it online since Booker was on, so too little....too late! It's not like everyone doesn't know he only "felt used" after he was "talked too".
muineal ardoilte dearg

United States

#3060 May 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Who exactly are you trying to so to convince? You keep repeating over and over what Booker said after being "talked too" and you act like it just changes totally what he said on his own first. IT DOESN'T! Facts are facts and no matter what he says now on his little video, he said what he said and anyone can see it was not taken out of context or changed in any way but repeated exactly the way he said it in front of everyone that watched Meet the Press and watched it online since Booker was on, so too little....too late! It's not like everyone doesn't know he only "felt used" after he was "talked too".
Kinda like when our friend of many names with the Wichita IP commented on the Presidents "one term proposition" statement. He is trying convince himself. How about when the President told Medvedev that after the election he would "have more flexibilty".. Obamanites are gonna change, and edit every statement in an attempt PAINT a pretty picture of an ugly situation.
Well now

United States

#3061 May 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Mayor Cory Booker stated these words, and that is a fact:

Referring to the Obama campaign Newark Mayor Cory Booker stated:

"They have never pressured me to do anything."

Referring to the GOP

"Here they are plucking sound bites out of the Meet the Press interview to manipulate them in a cynical manner t use for their won purposes"
Well now

United States

#3062 May 26, 2012
THE HAMMER wrote:
obama = Wesley Mouch "It's not my fault, I couldn't help it, There was nothing I could do."
Who are you quoting?
THE HAMMER

United States

#3063 May 26, 2012
Well now wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you quoting?
Apparently you haven't read enough , try Google and get an education .
Well now

United States

#3064 May 26, 2012
THE HAMMER wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you haven't read enough , try Google and get an education .
I have an education. I am not an idiot like you. You may have gotten your education from google and blogs.

When YOU quote someone it is your responsibility to state the person you are quoting, not the reader's.

The reason I ask is you have misquoted in the past.
THE HAMMER

United States

#3065 May 26, 2012

Who Is Wesley Mouch?
Why Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged matters today

John Stossel | January 7, 2010

Tonight, my Fox Business Network show about Ayn Rand's novel Atlas Shrugged will finally air. That should stop the emails like this one from Karen Cooper:

"Oh for the love of god!'Atlas Shrugged' explains about 99 percent of what's wrong in all of the arenas of topics: health care, education, climate change, unions, the economy, etc. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE cover 'Atlas.'"

Cooper makes a good point. Even though Rand published Atlas in 1957, her descriptions of intrusive and bloated government read like today's news. The "Preservation of Livelihood Law" and "Equalization of Opportunity Law" could be Nancy Pelosi's or Harry Reid's work.

The novel's chief villain is Wesley Mouch, a bureaucrat who cripples the economy with endless regulations. This sounds familiar. Reason magazine reports that "as he looks around Washington these days," Rep. Paul Ryan "can't help but think he's seeing a lot of Wesley Mouch."

So I'm conducting this unscientific poll: Who is our Wesley Mouch? Hank Paulson? Tim Geithner? Barney Frank? You can vote here: http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2009/12/...
Retired Sarg

Coffeyville, KS

#3066 May 27, 2012
Is obama linked to the death of reporter Andrew Breithbart? He died unexpectedly so young and just days before he was to release tapes of Obama mixing with the left wing radicals at a Harvard rally.
THE HAMMER

United States

#3067 May 27, 2012
right-wing journalist Andrew Breitbart’s ‘coroner’ dies of arsenic poisoning
05/18/2012
Just two months after conservative firebrand Andrew Breitbart died of a sudden heart attack, a Los Angeles coroner has died of suspicious circumstances.
Sources told the Los Angeles Times that Michael Cormier, 61, appears to have died of arsenic poisoning on April 20, the day the Los Angeles coroner’s office released their preliminary autopsy report on Mr Breitbart.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21382...
Conspiracy theorists and some of Mr Breitbart’s fans say that the timing, as well as the manner in which Mr Cormier died, makes compelling evidence of a sinister connection between the two men’s deaths.
Retired Sarg

Coffeyville, KS

#3068 May 27, 2012
I wonder if obama does not win this election, will he appoint himself King Obama?
Retired Sarg

Coffeyville, KS

#3069 May 27, 2012
What happened to Andrew's tapes that could destroy obama?

Location hidden

#3070 May 27, 2012
Retired Sarg wrote:
What happened to Andrew's tapes that could destroy obama?
I'm not sure he actually had any that would have "destroyed" Obama, but like the recent allegation that in one of Obama's books his bio listed Obama as "born in Kenya and grew up in Honolulu", I suspect Breitbart might have assumed such information might destroy Obama...

But all of that has been conveniently explained away by Obama’s publicist…

Of course what hasn’t been explained away is the fact that this bio has been out since 1999 apparently, and until 2010, there hasn’t been a retraction or any attempt to explain it – until Breitbart found it and he made it more known to the rest of the public.

That would seem to indicate, to me at least, that since 1999 Obama had not even looked at his own book, or the bio –

Or he didn’t seem to have a problem with it, until he ran for the office of President of the United States.

~ Things that make you go …. Hmmm?”
THE HAMMER

United States

#3071 May 27, 2012
speaking of things that ,Things that make you go …. Hmmm?”

Try reading crimes Against Liberty or The Roots Of obama's Rage,I believe a hole lot more will come out soon.It be interesting to watch the koolaid drinkers to scramble to cover his butt. Cory Booker was all most scared white, HINT,HUNT, from the White House you better backtrack FAST or __________ well you fill in the blank !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Energy Conservation Consultant Gary Hogsett 5 min so true 61
Whitehead's take on city hall culture 36 min so true 35
Name Two You Would Vote For - City Commission 43 min yeah the original 197
Love the Cookie Jar to close Friday Jul 28 58 min ghost town coming 1
John Deere Ho Sun Az Deere worker 94
11th street problem Sun GTT 4
Coffeyville police Sat Uncle Joe 4

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance