Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

dude this has nothign to do with Obama any more. Mildred, are you on crack? And what's with this bottom doc dude acting all weird? Come on guys, stick to the topic! This is ridiculous. And by the way, bottom doc, SHUT UP.

“Working from the bottom up”

Since: Feb 12

Bikini Bottoms

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Brave Meander wrote:
dude this has nothign to do with Obama any more. Mildred, are you on crack? And what's with this bottom doc dude acting all weird? Come on guys, stick to the topic! This is ridiculous. And by the way, bottom doc, SHUT UP.
Me wierd? How so dear?I'm only responding to other posters.. How about you? Whay diod you not post about the topic instead of asking about me? Need a massage? Sorry dear..I'm all booked up.

Now to the topic..
If you think Obama is looking out for the security of this country. You need to take a look, or listen to what he an Medvedev discussed in Seoul, South Korea recently.. The man is only interested in power at any cost, including promising concessions to the Russian in exchange for "space" on senstive talks that the American people will not support him on. Once he manages to get reelected he will have more "flexibilty"..Untill then he must be seen as being tough on the Russians when discussing American security..

Topical enough for you, or were you thinking about some other kind of topical?
The Real HiLee Plz StndUp

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Yeah Stay on Topic guys. Obama is a corporate monkey just like Bush and Bottom Doc is a trucker formally known as HiLeeEdjecatedRedNeck that now travels the midwest in his truck giving massages with happy endings. no A.D.D. up in here. Thanks for keeping it on task Meander

Bikini Bottoms

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Sorry folks.. The jig is up.. I am actually Kronk.. I have had to curtail my postings due to the amount of interest in myself that people have demonstrated.. I began to fear for my personal safety. I think I did an outstanding job of pretentending to be hi lee trying to be someone else. But, now that the secret is out..Let's all see if we can find the real hi lee. I do miss him so.
The Real HiLee Plz StndUp

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

bottom doc wrote:
Sorry folks.. The jig is up.. I am actually Kronk.. I have had to curtail my postings due to the amount of interest in myself that people have demonstrated.. I began to fear for my personal safety. I think I did an outstanding job of pretentending to be hi lee trying to be someone else. But, now that the secret is out..Let's all see if we can find the real hi lee. I do miss him so.
ehh, a Kronk of Shit maybe.

Bikini Bottoms

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

The Real HiLee Plz StndUp wrote:
<quoted text>ehh, a Kronk of Shit maybe.
That would be Krock of sheet, Ms, miss, mrs, mr, senor, or hey you Crock of Sheet to you.
THE HAMMER

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Average Household Income Has Dropped $3K Under Obama

Fact Check: Income Losses Under Obama
By CATHERINE RAMPELL, New York Times

Mitt Romney has been citing an interesting economic statistic lately about the economy under Barack Obama:“Well, let’s look at what happened. What you’re not going to hear is that during his term median income in America has dropped by $3,000.” Here he is on “Hannity,” repeating the same number.

That’s a pretty striking figure. Is it true? The answer depends somewhat on what numbers you use — there are more and less charitable options available — but the answer is arguably yes.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/201...
AmLg

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

To love your country you must love your president. I for one believe he has done an amazing job with what has been handed to him. President Obama will be receiving mine and my families votes for 2012! OBAMA 2012!!!
muineal ardoilte dearg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

AmLg wrote:
To love your country you must love your president. I for one believe he has done an amazing job with what has been handed to him. President Obama will be receiving mine and my families votes for 2012! OBAMA 2012!!!
That is so stupid, as well a stupid comment..Did you love Bush? Did you think he did an "amazing job with what has been handed to him"?

You must respect the "OFFICE".. It is not required to honor or respect the person. Especially if you disagree with their policies.
I love this countrey and belive the best thing for it is get Obama out of office.
Pedro

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

AmLg wrote:
les orgulloso americano

gracias
Pedro

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

les castizo rojo cuello posaderas orinar posicion hacia arriba
Napolean

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Ligers are like my most favorite animal in the whole universe duh
THE HAMMER

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Dictator Obama - The Worst Is Yet To Come
By Sher Zieve

If it wasn't before, the ultimate purpose of Dictator Barack Hussein Obama should now be clear to even his most die-hard fans. With Obama's planned and now-revised "Cybersecurity Act of 2009, his inordinately broad and sweeping powers to take control of the Internet AND private networks is making its way through the Senate. The bill gives Obama's Executive Branch the power to shut down the Internet for any reason he considers to be a "Cybersecurity emergency." That, of course, is anything Obama decides to declare an emergency.

Those who have been living in a cave for the last several years might ask "What's the reason for this suspension if not dissolution of liberty?" The answers are: I. because Obama can; 2. To shut down ALL opposition to his totalitarian programs and regime; 3. To stop any and all warnings going out en masse when Obama's initial troops begin arriving in our towns and cities. Don't think so? Nothing else make any sense, folks.

Note: The only good news is that many former Obama supporters are now - finally - beginning to see and feel the dictator's relentlessly encroaching darkness. Even they don't like it and are beginning to feel the fear move up their reinserted spines.

Obama is also now actively working to demoralize - if not completely shut down - the CIA. Does anyone else think it was even mildly coincidental that Obama already has his personal 'replacement' interrogation team in place? Will Obama's new and personal "security team" soon replace the entire CIA or will there still be a skeleton crew left for show purposes? Placing the now former USA (see reference video below) in jeopardy of another major attack doesn't bother Obama in the least. Does anyone else wonder whose side Obama is on? Bye-bye CIA.

The tyrant is already going against the will of the American people with both his ObamaCare and Cap and Trade. Both of these bills are designed to further gut the country of its wealth and liberties (is there still no one who has checked the bank accounts of the ObamaFavored?) and its ability to survive. And in order to partially fund the ObamaCare multi-Trillion-dollar package (per the Congressional Budget Office), Obama plans to further raze Medicare. Bye-bye Seniors.

Note: In his column "The Ugly Truth of Obamacare" John Stossel writes: "As the government's health care budget becomes strained, as it must - and, as Obama admits, already is under Medicare - the government will have to cut back on what it lets people have." But, after admitting that he will cut back on Medicare benefits (called 'rationing"), Obama continues to say he won't ration health care to Seniors. Suffice it to say, Obama has become a Master of speaking out of both sides of his mouth - and remarkably at the same time! Obama is a classic example of the "double-minded man - unstable in all his ways" (James 1:8). Bye-bye common or any other kind of (except non) sense.

Since his usurping of the US presidency (have you heard the latest Obama birth certificate rumor that it was burned up in a fire?), Obama has instituted one assault after another against the American people. Note: No one in his or her sane mind would be doing theses things except out of hatred for the victims. Even before his "election" he spoke about his disdain for the US Constitution.

Yet, more and more people are asking "With everything going to Hell in a hand basket, why is Obama still smiling broadly?" There are actually at least two answers: 1. Because he's setting up a White House Imperium - with all necessary private police and enhanced voter fraud units - so that he will never be forced, let alone voted, out of office; 2. Because the destruction of the USA and its "transformation" into ObamaLand was his plan all along.

Senate Bill to Give Obama Control of Internet:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/28/se...
Super Jesus

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

THE HAMMER wrote:
Dictator Obama - The Worst Is Yet To Come
By Sher Zieve
If it wasn't before, the ultimate purpose of Dictator Barack Hussein Obama should now be clear to even his most die-hard fans. With Obama's planned and now-revised "Cybersecurity Act of 2009, his inordinately broad and sweeping powers to take control of the Internet AND private networks is making its way through the Senate. The bill gives Obama's Executive Branch the power to shut down the Internet for any reason he considers to be a "Cybersecurity emergency." That, of course, is anything Obama decides to declare an emergency.
Those who have been living in a cave for the last several years might ask "What's the reason for this suspension if not dissolution of liberty?" The answers are: I. because Obama can; 2. To shut down ALL opposition to his totalitarian programs and regime; 3. To stop any and all warnings going out en masse when Obama's initial troops begin arriving in our towns and cities. Don't think so? Nothing else make any sense, folks.
Note: The only good news is that many former Obama supporters are now - finally - beginning to see and feel the dictator's relentlessly encroaching darkness. Even they don't like it and are beginning to feel the fear move up their reinserted spines.
Obama is also now actively working to demoralize - if not completely shut down - the CIA. Does anyone else think it was even mildly coincidental that Obama already has his personal 'replacement' interrogation team in place? Will Obama's new and personal "security team" soon replace the entire CIA or will there still be a skeleton crew left for show purposes? Placing the now former USA (see reference video below) in jeopardy of another major attack doesn't bother Obama in the least. Does anyone else wonder whose side Obama is on? Bye-bye CIA.
The tyrant is already going against the will of the American people with both his ObamaCare and Cap and Trade. Both of these bills are designed to further gut the country of its wealth and liberties (is there still no one who has checked the bank accounts of the ObamaFavored?) and its ability to survive. And in order to partially fund the ObamaCare multi-Trillion-dollar package (per the Congressional Budget Office), Obama plans to further raze Medicare. Bye-bye Seniors.
Note: In his column "The Ugly Truth of Obamacare" John Stossel writes: "As the government's health care budget becomes strained, as it must - and, as Obama admits, already is under Medicare - the government will have to cut back on what it lets people have." But, after admitting that he will cut back on Medicare benefits (called 'rationing"), Obama continues to say he won't ration health care to Seniors. Suffice it to say, Obama has become a Master of speaking out of both sides of his mouth - and remarkably at the same time! Obama is a classic example of the "double-minded man - unstable in all his ways" (James 1:8). Bye-bye common or any other kind of (except non) sense.
Since his usurping of the US presidency (have you heard the latest Obama birth certificate rumor that it was burned up in a fire?), Obama has instituted one assault after another against the American people. Note: No one in his or her sane mind would be doing theses things except out of hatred for the victims. Even before his "election" he spoke about his disdain for the US Constitution.
Yet, more and more people are asking "With everything going to Hell in a hand basket, why is Obama still smiling broadly?" There are actually at least two answers: 1. Because he's setting up a White House Imperium - with all necessary private police and enhanced vots - so that he will never be forced, let alone voted, out of office; 2. Because the destruction of the USA and its "transformation" into ObamaLand was his plan all along.
Senate Bill to Give Obama Control of Internet:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/28/se...
Want some advice from Super Jesus?
Mildred Tripley

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

THis is Mildred here. This is hilk man. I want truth from Obamacare 2012. Please. This is Mildred and I beg of you please, release me Obamacare 20220! PLESE! I am not drunk I am happy just happy thats all. Happy to wave that flacv of Obamazre 2021! Go Obama go! Those pocket books will fvow! TONOGHT!
PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! I am old and frail, my heart is so lost withfout obamazre! PLEASE!! PLEASEE!!!EEEEFVv vn mvcccccccccccccccccccccxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxvbbbbbbbbb MILDRED!!!
THE HAMMER

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

Brutal week for Obama, the worst of his presidency

The past seven brutal days will go down as one of the worst weeks in history for a sitting president. It certainly has been, without any doubt, the worst week yet for President Obama.

Somehow, Mr. Obama managed to embarrass himself abroad, humiliate himself here at home, see his credentials for being elected so severely undermined that it raises startling questions about whether he should have been elected in the first place — let alone be re-elected later this year.

Consider:

• Last Friday, Mr. Obama wandered into the killing of Trayvon Martin. Aided by his ignorance of the situation, knee-jerk prejudices and tendency toward racial profiling, Mr. Obama played a heavy hand in elevating a tragic situation in which a teenager was killed into a full-blown hot race fight.

Americans, he admonished, need to do some “soul-searching.” And then, utterly inexplicably, he veered off into this bizarre tangent about how he and the poor dead kid look so much alike they could be father and son. It was election-year race-pandering gone horribly wrong.

• By the start of this week, Mr. Obama had fled town and was racing to the other side of the planet just as the Supreme Court was taking up the potentially-embarrassing matter of Obamacare. While in South Korea he was caught on a hidden mic negotiating with the president of our longest-standing rival on how to sell America and her allies down the river once he gets past the next election.

• Meanwhile, back at home, the Supreme Court took up the single most important achievement of Mr. Obama’s presidency and, boy, was it embarrassing. The great constitutional law professor, it turns out, may not quite be the wizard he told us he was.

By most accounts, Mr. Obama and his stuttering lawyers were all but laughed out of the courthouse. They were even stumbling over softball questions lobbed by Mr. Obama’s own hand-picked justices.

• Mr. Obama closed his week pulling off a nearly unimaginable feat: He managed to totally and completely unify the nastily-fighting Democrats and Republicans in Congress. Late Wednesday night, they unanimously voted — 414 to zip — to reject the budget Mr. Obama had presented, leaving him not even a thin lily’s blade to hide behind.

So, in one week, Mr. Obama got caught whispering promises to our enemy, incited a race war, raised serious questions about his understanding of the Constitution, and then got smacked down over his proposed budget that was so wildly reckless that even Democrats in Congress could not support it.

It was as if you lumped Hurricane Katrina and the Abu Ghraib abuses into one week for George W. Bush. And added on top of that the time he oddly groped German Chancellor Angela Merkel and got caught cursing on a hot mic.

Even then, it wouldn’t be as bad as Mr. Obama’s week. You would probably also have to toss in the time Mr. Bush’s father threw up into the lap of Japan’s prime minister. Only then might we be approaching how bad a week it was for Mr. Obama.

Not that you will see any trace of embarrassment in the face of Mr. Obama. He has mastered the high political art of shamelessness, wearing it smugly and cockily. Kind of like a hoodie.
Pedro

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Mildred Tripley wrote:
THis is Mildred here. This is hilk man. I want truth from Obamacare 2012. Please. This is Mildred and I beg of you please, release me Obamacare 20220! PLESE! I am not drunk I am happy just happy thats all. Happy to wave that flacv of Obamazre 2021! Go Obama go! Those pocket books will fvow! TONOGHT!
PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! I am old and frail, my heart is so lost withfout obamazre! PLEASE!! PLEASEE!!!EEEEFVv vn mvcccccccccccccccccccccxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxvbbbbbbbbb MILDRED!!!
Mildred les adicto cheque examen pues enoojado vaca enfermedad !!!

gracias
Pedro

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

miton lo uno may bueno senaua

accla tuerca!!!
you are old news sarge

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Retired Sarg wrote:
Group: Michelle Obama’s Spain trip cost taxpayers $467k
By Alex Pappas - The Daily Caller | The Daily Caller – 6 hrs agoEmailtweetShare2PrintMore From The Daily CallerGroup: Michelle Obama’s Spain trip cost taxpayers $467k
It cost taxpayers nearly a half-million dollars for first lady Michelle Obama to travel to Spain in 2010, according to an analysis by Judicial Watch.
The right-leaning watchdog group estimated that the trip cost $467,585.
returded sarg, you have posted this article several times. The article mentions the right-leaning watchdog group. Well, they are over on the right wing with wing nuts like you and Adolf.

Laura Bush, when George W was president traveled to Paris, France, Budapest, Hungary, and Prague, Czechoslovakia and took her daughter Jenna along. Laura also made a trip to Panama and took her daughter Barbara along. How much did those trips cost American taxpayers? Did Judicial Watch seek the financial records?

How much did Laura Bush's 5 trips to Africa cost Ameerican taxpayers? Did Judicial Watch seek those expense records? What about the SAFARI Laura Bush took her two daughters on?

I recall Jackie Kennedy traveling to India when her husband was president.

retruded sarg, you print this artice over and over again. I think you once contended Michelle Obama spent 10 million on a trip.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,661 - 2,680 of3,397
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Coffeyville Forum right now

Search the Coffeyville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
~~ Take one Leave one game ~~ (Mar '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,507
word game (Mar '13) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 193
Where is Kronk? 3 hr Black 10
Jump Start? (Sep '12) 4 hr DM Jumpstart Market 9
JumpStart Market (Sep '13) 4 hr DM-Jumpstart Market 10
Southwire To Close Coffeyville Plant By 2015, I... 14 hr old man 8
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Tue jefffry helms 5,752
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••