daisey5

Wichita, KS

#22 Feb 5, 2011
dang coffeyville cops finally get that crap off the streets good job!!!!
daisey5

Wichita, KS

#23 Feb 5, 2011
main question is what are they going to do with the ones they have got so far are they going to punish them or just slap em on the wrist and let them go??
denny

Chanute, KS

#24 Feb 5, 2011
Tammy Fay wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told at work that Ced Fulcher and Leroy Briggans JR were both arrested for selling drugs too. Why was there nothing in the paper about that bust?
I did read that Antoinette Franklin was arrested for selling cocaine.
It was in the Reporter; didn't notice it in the Journal.
Tammy Fay

Coffeyville, KS

#25 Feb 5, 2011
denny wrote:
<quoted text>
It was in the Reporter; didn't notice it in the Journal.
Thank you. That explains it.
mom2

Wichita, KS

#26 Feb 11, 2011
Has anyone heard anymore about the ones arrested Ive heard they werent getting to much done to them how is it when you do something bad you get away with it but other good people out there get the worse done to them I just dont understand how this system works confused......
Uli

Switzerland

#27 Feb 16, 2011
Tweekers

Nelson A. Panchak - meth
Ashley N. Monroe - meth
Peter T. Fullard - meth

Eric Ray Vail - meth
Corey Allen Cell - meth
Wowser

Wichita, KS

#28 Feb 16, 2011
And this list gets longer everyday..

“Information is not knowledge.”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#29 Feb 16, 2011
Wowser wrote:
And this list gets longer everyday..
YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Bromley, Bromley, he's our man. If anybody can do it, Bromley can.
IM JUST ME

Coffeyville, KS

#30 Mar 5, 2011
that about KIM MANOOKIN(THOMPSON) is probably right bout crack head and DONT FORGET A SNITCH and NIKKI SIEFKAS both snitched on Ronnie Brooks
cutepharmtechgir l

Coffeyville, KS

#31 Mar 5, 2011
Misty McWhorter of Cherryvale KS was arrested at Wal-Greens in Independence KS for Illegal Sale or Possession of Prescription Drugs; obtaining or supplying of drugs through fraud in Independence, KS for fraudulently calling in perscriptions using her family and friends names under dentist Roy Barone's name. She worked as a front office person for him in Coffeyville KS.
nopp

Coffeyville, KS

#32 Mar 6, 2011
cutepharmtechgirl wrote:
Misty McWhorter of Cherryvale KS was arrested at Wal-Greens in Independence KS for Illegal Sale or Possession of Prescription Drugs; obtaining or supplying of drugs through fraud in Independence, KS for fraudulently calling in perscriptions using her family and friends names under dentist Roy Barone's name. She worked as a front office person for him in Coffeyville KS.
when did this happen...
the truth

United States

#33 Mar 6, 2011
IM JUST ME wrote:
that about KIM MANOOKIN(THOMPSON) is probably right bout crack head and DONT FORGET A SNITCH and NIKKI SIEFKAS both snitched on Ronnie Brooks
Oh my goodness they snitched on one of the biggest pieces of **it in the town. Lmao. Maybe the respectable citizens of the town should take them out to dinner and thank them for getting him off the streets. You druggies think you are calling these people out and that they should be ashamed of what they did but your wrong they should be proud. I'm quite sure the community will not miss Ronnie Brooks.

Since: Oct 09

Coffeyville

#34 Mar 6, 2011
the truth wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my goodness they snitched on one of the biggest pieces of **it in the town. Lmao. Maybe the respectable citizens of the town should take them out to dinner and thank them for getting him off the streets. You druggies think you are calling these people out and that they should be ashamed of what they did but your wrong they should be proud. I'm quite sure the community will not miss Ronnie Brooks.
You assume by them snitching he had done somthing wrong. This time at least he was not doing anything he actually had been working a full time job and was trying to get into Truck driving school Nichole Siefkas only set him up to get herself out of trouble (Not for doing the public any service)Just looking out for herself so think what you want I know Ronnie has a VERY bad rep but I think he was really trying this time he told me he was tired of that life and wanted to get his act together and be a father to his girls thats why he was wanting to go to truck driving school to be able to support them also in case you dont know he has passed every regular and random drug test they have given himsince his release so please dont be so quick to judge.
the truth

Lodi, WI

#35 Mar 6, 2011
Wish I Could Move wrote:
<quoted text>You assume by them snitching he had done somthing wrong. This time at least he was not doing anything he actually had been working a full time job and was trying to get into Truck driving school Nichole Siefkas only set him up to get herself out of trouble (Not for doing the public any service)Just looking out for herself so think what you want I know Ronnie has a VERY bad rep but I think he was really trying this time he told me he was tired of that life and wanted to get his act together and be a father to his girls thats why he was wanting to go to truck driving school to be able to support them also in case you dont know he has passed every regular and random drug test they have given himsince his release so please dont be so quick to judge.
Oh no not quick to judge I know Mr Brooks and you can believe whatever BS you want but he was fired from his full-time job due to failing his last drug test so if you want him judged fairly then provide all the facts true and accurately cuz that seems to be a problem. He wanted a better life so much that he was trying to sell guns that belonged to one of our communities finer individuals. I'm sure anyone who knows the Aldermans know that they are respectable people so why would someone knowingly sell guns that were stolen from them? The answer isn't because they are trying to turn their life around. And those guns still not recovered. So can we get the truth please

Coffeyville

#36 Mar 6, 2011
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no not quick to judge I know Mr Brooks and you can believe whatever BS you want but he was fired from his full-time job due to failing his last drug test so if you want him judged fairly then provide all the facts true and accurately cuz that seems to be a problem. He wanted a better life so much that he was trying to sell guns that belonged to one of our communities finer individuals. I'm sure anyone who knows the Aldermans know that they are respectable people so why would someone knowingly sell guns that were stolen from them? The answer isn't because they are trying to turn their life around. And those guns still not recovered. So can we get the truth please
The guns you speak of were never in Ronnies possesion he even gave permission for the police to search his house and no guns at all were found I think but cant be positive but I believe he did know who had been trying to sell some guns dont know if he told the police or not but do know they were never at his house as for failing the drug test at work this is the first ive heard but I will be asking his parents about it. What bothers me the most is no matter how you people feel about Ronnie why are you people treatng his parents who never had any trouble before at all like dirt the have never done anyhing to any of you.
the truth

Lodi, WI

#37 Mar 6, 2011
Wish I Could Move wrote:
<quoted text>The guns you speak of were never in Ronnies possesion he even gave permission for the police to search his house and no guns at all were found I think but cant be positive but I believe he did know who had been trying to sell some guns dont know if he told the police or not but do know they were never at his house as for failing the drug test at work this is the first ive heard but I will be asking his parents about it. What bothers me the most is no matter how you people feel about Ronnie why are you people treatng his parents who never had any trouble before at all like dirt the have never done anyhing to any of you.
Well those guns were in his possession cuz I know the person he took them from the night his partner in crime Mr.Bell went to jail and funny thing is I'm quite sure she had no reason to lie seeing how she personally returned one of the four stolen guns back to the owner cuz she was brought into it when Brian went to jail and had left the guns at the home of friends. And I'm quite sure Ronnie insisted that the guns be given to him so he could sell them for Brian. So those are the facts and I'm also certain that the individual who Ronnie got the guns from has no problem telling anyone who wants to know the truth. I'm also pretty sure that individual asked Ronnie several times for the guns so she could return them to the owner and no charges would be filed he just wanted the guns they were his fathers. So those are the facts with the guns and as far as how people are treating his parents well that could be because people are tired of them covering his lies when they know they are lies. At some point you have to make your child be accountable thats TOUGH LOVE.

Coffeyville

#38 Mar 6, 2011
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well those guns were in his possession cuz I know the person he took them from the night his partner in crime Mr.Bell went to jail and funny thing is I'm quite sure she had no reason to lie seeing how she personally returned one of the four stolen guns back to the owner cuz she was brought into it when Brian went to jail and had left the guns at the home of friends. And I'm quite sure Ronnie insisted that the guns be given to him so he could sell them for Brian. So those are the facts and I'm also certain that the individual who Ronnie got the guns from has no problem telling anyone who wants to know the truth. I'm also pretty sure that individual asked Ronnie several times for the guns so she could return them to the owner and no charges would be filed he just wanted the guns they were his fathers. So those are the facts with the guns and as far as how people are treating his parents well that could be because people are tired of them covering his lies when they know they are lies. At some point you have to make your child be accountable thats TOUGH LOVE.
Well it sounds to me that you must be part of that crowd to know so much I think your story is total BS he never had any guns but im tired of dealing with you and will not respond to any more of your post think what you want im not changing my mind and your appears to be to ate up to change so with that said have a good drug free day if thats possible for you.
da man

Wichita, KS

#39 Mar 7, 2011
Wish I Could Move wrote:
<quoted text>Well it sounds to me that you must be part of that crowd to know so much I think your story is total BS he never had any guns but im tired of dealing with you and will not respond to any more of your post think what you want im not changing my mind and your appears to be to ate up to change so with that said have a good drug free day if thats possible for you.
to let yall know ronnie was asked to hold da gun and he told them to ***k off he didnt want anthing to do with it and its one of many reasons why he aint friends wit that person if yall wasnt around yall need stop listen to other ppl cause they drama pros and stories get too strechted out and as for the ua from his job it was sent off to lab to get tested to see why he failed da ua and it wasnt meth twas opiates and nikki has been known to spike ppls drinks to knock em out so she can do whatever, what i dunno but im sure thats what happen for ronnie to fail his ua from work that got him fired
nuttin

Coffeyville, KS

#40 Mar 7, 2011
Well said bout Nichole Siefkas...she is a low life..junkie...selfish woman who could only care for herself. That is the reason she gave up her only child when he was three. So u explain how she could love or care about anyone..Ronnie..if she didn't care about her own seed? Thats a horrrible remembrance everday to think how as a mother u let your child slip away to a unknown family. Sweet dreams Nichole.
hmmmm

Lodi, WI

#41 Mar 7, 2011
nuttin wrote:
Well said bout Nichole Siefkas...she is a low life..junkie...selfish woman who could only care for herself. That is the reason she gave up her only child when he was three. So u explain how she could love or care about anyone..Ronnie..if she didn't care about her own seed? Thats a horrrible remembrance everday to think how as a mother u let your child slip away to a unknown family. Sweet dreams Nichole.
Well I can say I have spoke to her about her child and she expresses sadness that she does not have her child but she also acknowledges the fact that her child is safe,well cared for and very loved where he is. The truth of the matter is that she coulda kept her child and drug him thru a life of drug addiction like so many of the mothers in this town does. Also thank God she only has one child many of the junkies in this town have multiple children who they neglect so stop trashing someone unless you want to lay all your skeletons out for the public to judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~ Take one Leave one game ~~ (Mar '11) 2 hr Trouser Cough 4,690
word game (Mar '13) 2 hr Trouser Cough 351
I news friends! :) 7 hr need friends 2
Just moved here and need info and opinions! 8 hr new here 8
BULLY at save a lot 8 hr Girl from SAL 5
Josh Thomas (JT) 10 hr swag 28
Veterans Stadium 10 hr Ben in Coma 1

Coffeyville News Video

Coffeyville Dating
Find my Match