Sue Ann Knoll

Colwich, KS

#1 Dec 10, 2010
Anyone over on North Willow, Penn, or in that area needs to come and get their beagles. There is an older mother and a male and female older pups. We are animal lovers, but these dogs have been here for two days and woke me up barking around four this morning. Please come and get the dogs. I do not want to call the dog catcher. They are very friendly, but the barking has got to go. If they are your dogs and you want to come and get them. Post you email address and I will send directions. Also, is there anyway to change your name on the registered profile. I was joking once and created the name LolalouWhiteTrash after someone called me white trash and now I don't know how to get rid of it.

“Better listen the first time”

Since: Aug 09

jest an ol' hillbilly

#2 Dec 11, 2010
Sue Ann Knoll wrote:
Anyone over on North Willow, Penn, or in that area needs to come and get their beagles. There is an older mother and a male and female older pups. We are animal lovers, but these dogs have been here for two days and woke me up barking around four this morning. Please come and get the dogs. I do not want to call the dog catcher. They are very friendly, but the barking has got to go. If they are your dogs and you want to come and get them. Post you email address and I will send directions. Also, is there anyway to change your name on the registered profile. I was joking once and created the name LolalouWhiteTrash after someone called me white trash and now I don't know how to get rid of it.
No Susie...I don't think you can get rid of it. If you registerd it, it's pretty much yours.. I think there may be a drawn out process, but it is difficult and not worth the trouble..

BTW, I remember that handle and got a big kick out of it.. I thought it was the lady who usually went by the name Lola..

AS for the dogs.. Too bad it ain't a couple weeks from now.. We're getting a place in the country and would maybe take a pup if you don't find the owners..

Since: May 10

MontgomeryCounty

#3 Dec 11, 2010
Sue Ann Knoll wrote:
Private message me. I may be able to help.
Sue Ann Knoll

Caddo, OK

#4 Dec 20, 2010
Hi lee ejicated Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>No Susie...I don't think you can get rid of it. If you registerd it, it's pretty much yours.. I think there may be a drawn out process, but it is difficult and not worth the trouble..
BTW, I remember that handle and got a big kick out of it.. I thought it was the lady who usually went by the name Lola..
AS for the dogs.. Too bad it ain't a couple weeks from now.. We're getting a place in the country and would maybe take a pup if you don't find the owners..
Yup Hi, I am one in the same. If you remember, someone called me white trash and I decided to tag it. No worries, I have no problem putting my real name out there today. The same day I posted about the begals, they left. One may come wandering over, but they leave when I shoo them. I would check the new pound out and see what they have out there when you get moved.

Wichita, KS

#5 Dec 25, 2010
Sue Ann Knoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup Hi, I am one in the same. If you remember, someone called me white trash and I decided to tag it. No worries, I have no problem putting my real name out there today. The same day I posted about the begals, they left. One may come wandering over, but they leave when I shoo them. I would check the new pound out and see what they have out there when you get moved.
Ok, we are done feeding the Beagles and tired of them chasing out cats. This has gone on for two months not and enough it enough. The pellet gun came out this morning and the animal control will be called Monday. If your dogs come home with pellets in tha arse, you have been warned. We don't allow our dog to run and you shouldn't either. If you cannot feed these dogs or control them, please find someone who will.
Merry Christmas
aka Sue Ann Knoll
love

Wichita, KS

#6 Dec 25, 2010
I do think that you cannot shoot dogs or cats with pellet guns.I do belive it is unlawful

jest an ol' hillbilly

#7 Dec 25, 2010
love wrote:
I do think that you cannot shoot dogs or cats with pellet guns.I do belive it is unlawful
I have to go with Susie on this..If your dogs are in my yard everyday and causing a problem..You should thank me for using a pellet gun and not a 22..(22 rifle does not make much noise) The pellet gun might hurt the 22 will kill..

Pellet gun is not a firearm..Not unlawful..

BTW.. I have not used a gun on a dog in many many years, but I have done it.

Since: Dec 10

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Dec 25, 2010
<quoted text>I have to go with Susie on this..If your dogs are in my yard everyday and causing a problem..You should thank me for using a pellet gun and not a 22..(22 rifle does not make much noise) The pellet gun might hurt the 22 will kill..
The problem is that she enticed the dogs to keep coming to her yard by feeding them, and now she is going to shoot them because she is tired of it. She should have called animal control right away instead of creating a situation where she now feels she has to hurt an animal...just sayin.
Johnny knocker down

Wichita, KS

#9 Dec 25, 2010
We hear gun fire going off late at night on strays never seems to bother anyone.

Wichita, KS

#10 Dec 25, 2010
TopCap wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that she enticed the dogs to keep coming to her yard by feeding them, and now she is going to shoot them because she is tired of it. She should have called animal control right away instead of creating a situation where she now feels she has to hurt an animal...just sayin.
I am not feeding these dogs, they help themselves and the food is on top of a dog house. How do you figure I enticed the dogs, by feeding my own animals? you are right about one thing though. I should have called amimal control right away. I didn't want to see the dogs get hauled away or the owners get ticketed. It is unlawful to put an animal down with a gun. We are not trying to kill these dogs. We just pulled in at ten at night and there are four of them in our dog house barking at us. Thanks Hi.

Since: Dec 10

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Dec 26, 2010
lola lou whitetrash wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not feeding these dogs, they help themselves and the food is on top of a dog house. How do you figure I enticed the dogs, by feeding my own animals? you are right about one thing though. I should have called amimal control right away. I didn't want to see the dogs get hauled away or the owners get ticketed. It is unlawful to put an animal down with a gun. We are not trying to kill these dogs. We just pulled in at ten at night and there are four of them in our dog house barking at us. Thanks Hi.
I just went by your own statement of "we are done feeding the Beagles", and feeding is enticing. Better that they get hauled away and have a hope of a good home rather than get pelleted by angry neighbors. I know you don't intend to kill them, you made that clear. I am sorry for your troubles with them, but let the ACO handle it.

Wichita, KS

#12 Dec 26, 2010
TopCap wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went by your own statement of "we are done feeding the Beagles", and feeding is enticing. Better that they get hauled away and have a hope of a good home rather than get pelleted by angry neighbors. I know you don't intend to kill them, you made that clear. I am sorry for your troubles with them, but let the ACO handle it.
Agreed
Love that antifreeze

Wichita, KS

#13 Dec 26, 2010
love wrote:
With a pellet gun, you can pretty much shoot whatever you want, because it can't be heard. Legal? Who cares. It's also not legal to dump your animals, but people do it all the time. After having had to trap numerous dogs and cats out of my detached garage over the years, I'm with Sue and Lee on this one: If you care that much about the dogs, go get them from from Sue's house and everything will be chunky monkey. Otherwise, MYOB.
bubba

Coffeyville, KS

#14 Dec 26, 2010
<quoted text>I have to go with Susie on this..If your dogs are in my yard everyday and causing a problem..You should thank me for using a pellet gun and not a 22..(22 rifle does not make much noise) The pellet gun might hurt the 22 will kill..
Yes it is against the law and they will arrest you. A friend got caught and arrested.
bubba

Coffeyville, KS

#15 Dec 26, 2010
A pellot can go undetected also and the animal dies slowly of blood poison. Happened to my cat many many years ago. It was gastly .

jest an ol' hillbilly

#16 Dec 26, 2010
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is against the law and they will arrest you. A friend got caught and arrested.
I never got caught and the ACO said just let me know if you find a dead dog in your yard..

jest an ol' hillbilly

#17 Dec 26, 2010
Let me add..This was more than tweenty years ago on the extreme east side of third street near the dog shelter where people dumped dogs.
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

#18 Dec 27, 2010
Just some thoughts. It is against the law to discharge a firearm within city limits. It is not against the law to defend yourself or family against beligerent attacking animals. Animal control is the proper course of action but not available sometimes when needed. I would refer all to sub sonic 22's which make far less noise if it becomes absolutely necessary to defend yourself. They are so quiet that next door neighbors most times will not hear them. Of course I am aware that some of the huge animals running loose will require more stopping power than 22's. Bottom line is I will pay the fine and do the time, if necessary, rather than let one of the neighborhood kids get mauled by an animal the owner did not care for properly or worse yet just dumped.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19 Dec 27, 2010
Mauled by a Beagle. Unbelievable *LOL* Sick-em Snoopy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teresa thurman 9 min da realist 7
ed rutherford 2 hr Unreal 8
why the cop get fired 2 hr Unreal 6
Matt farris 10 hr sowens 3
Coffeyville PD Chief Tony Celeste 11 hr Surf 2
do we really need Tammy Dixon when city is broke? 15 hr termite 118
Tony Bell sucks 19 hr This I know 1
More from around the web

Coffeyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE