BLACK THURSDAY SUPER SAVINGS at WALMART

BLACK THURSDAY SUPER SAVINGS at WALMART

Posted in the Coffeyville Forum

Santa AKA MR Nick

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Are you happy with how everything turned on during the super savings from our local super wal-mart store ? In case you didn't get there 3 hours early you lost out on the big sale items because all the tickets was given away over an hour early and some people bought up to 10 items that was very few limited.
Santa AKA MR Nick

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2012
I forgot to mention this was on ThanksGiving day. I seen allot of arguements and people upset over this issue. so lets her it folks
who cares

Coffeyville, KS

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Santa AKA MR Nick wrote:
Are you happy with how everything turned on during the super savings from our local super wal-mart store ? In case you didn't get there 3 hours early you lost out on the big sale items because all the tickets was given away over an hour early and some people bought up to 10 items that was very few limited.
U mad bro?
who cares

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Santa AKA MR Nick wrote:
Really......U mad bro?
wow

Coffeyville, KS

#5 Dec 1, 2012
They don'need 10, they sell on ebay.
Angie

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Santa AKA MR Nick wrote:
Learn to write in English.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MCAC Community Meetings 3 hr SEK 17
Trump & stupid religious people 4 hr WTF 5
NPR assessing the pulse in downtown Indy this ... 4 hr Obvious 5
Jurisprudence of Independence 6 hr Retevis 3
City commishen 8 hr wondering 6
what was going on on new street 13 hr coffeyville 1
word game (Mar '13) Jan 18 Visiter 409

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance