O.B.A.M.A. = One Bad *ss M*therf**ker...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ron

Coffeyville, KS

#83 Aug 13, 2012
My main complaint against Obama is that he has continued a lot of Bush's policies.

Bush, as we all know, was the worst president in US history.

So now Romney has surrounded himself with all the ex-Bush cronies who wrecked the country in the first place.

There is no way I'm voting to go back to that. As the moron George W. Bush once said:

"Fool me once, shame on —[pauses]— shame on you. Fool me —[pauses]— You can't get fooled again."
THE HUMMER

Coffeyville, KS

#84 Aug 13, 2012
Obama wrote:
The saying that sh** rolls down hill, well when something good happens the credit should go to the ones responsible who are the seals, if they feel that he deserves credit then they should say so. If he was a good commander in chief he would have made it clear his a** was not on the line and the credit goes to them I dont see him out in combat like you do the prince of england. How many times has obama taken crap for putting himself in harmsway, none!
Wow, dude you are almost as clueless and trapped in the GOP echo chamber as the Hammer. All advisers told the President not to send the SEALS in. They were just going to hit the compound with a 2,000 pound bomb and vaporize bin Laden straight to Hell. The President made the tougher call. Now look back in history and see what happens when a high risk mission fails. I'll give you a hint: Operation Eagle Claw.

Why can't you right wing loons give the President the slightest shred of credit for this? Do you hate him that much? Even when Bush sat on his ass after receiving "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US" daily briefing?
THE HAMMER

United States

#85 Aug 13, 2012
How about I give obama credit for this or will hold him reasonable you choose ....

The Treasury Department expects to lose about $25 of the $85 billion used to bailout the auto industry, which is 15 percent higher than previously estimated, The Detroit News reports.

“In a monthly report sent to Congress on Friday, the Obama administration boosted its forecast of expected losses by more than $3.3 billion to almost $25.1 billion, up from $21.7 billion in the last quarterly update,” according to the Detroit News article.

“The report may still underestimate the losses. The report covers predicted losses through May 31, when GM’s stock price was $22.20 a share,” it adds.

Indeed, considering that on Monday GM’s stock fell 0.3 percent to $20.47, the losses may be greater than the latest report estimates:

“At that price, the government would lose another $850 million on its GM bailout,” the report adds.

Considering that the feds still hold 500 million shares of GM stock, they’d have to find a way to offload them for about $53 apiece to recover the $49.5 billion spent in bailing out the troubled automaker. But if the stock continues to stay where it is, this means that the feds will end up posting a loss of more than $16 billion on bailing out GM.

Of course, when we talk about the feds posting a loss, whose loss is it really (hint: taxpayers)?

“The steep decline in GM‘s stock price has indefinitely delayed the Treasury’s sale of its remaining 26 percent stake in GM. No sale will take place before the November election,” The Detroit News adds.
karl stove
#86 Aug 16, 2012
"In a CNN interview last month, Adm. William H. McRaven of the Navy, who oversaw the raid as commander of the Joint Special Operations Command, said,“The president and his national security team — I’m not a political guy, but I will tell you as, as an interested observer in this — they were magnificent in how they handled it start to finish.”

He added:“At the end of the day, make no mistake about it, it was the president of the United States that shouldered the burden for this operation, that made the hard decisions, that was instrumental in the planning process, because I pitched every plan to him.”

Asked about the Opsec group, Ben LaBolt, an Obama campaign spokesman, said:“The Republicans are resorting to Swift Boat tactics because when it comes to foreign policy and national security, Mitt Romney has offered nothing but reckless rhetoric. His two major foreign policy speeches never even mentioned Al Qaeda once, and he hasn’t outlined a plan for America’s relations with a single region of the world.”
4000 dead hajis

Coffeyville, KS

#87 Sep 10, 2012
Al-Qaida's No. 2 in Yemen killed in airstrike

SANAA, Yemen (AP)— An airstrike killed al-Qaida's No. 2 leader in Yemen along with six others traveling with him in one car on Monday, U.S. and Yemeni officials said, a major breakthrough for U.S.-backed efforts to cripple the group in the impoverished Arab nation.

Saeed al-Shihri, a Saudi national who fought in Afghanistan and spent six years in the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay, was killed by a missile after leaving a house in the southern province of Hadramawt, according to Yemeni military officials. They said the missile was believed to have been fired by a U.S.-operated, unmanned drone aircraft.

The ACLU estimates that as many as 4,000 people have been killed in US drone strikes since 2002 in Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia. Of those, a significant proportion were civilians. The numbers killed have escalated significantly since Obama became president.
Retired Sargant

Coffeyville, KS

#88 Sep 11, 2012
THE HUMMER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, dude you are almost as clueless and trapped in the GOP echo chamber as the Hammer. All advisers told the President not to send the SEALS in. They were just going to hit the compound with a 2,000 pound bomb and vaporize bin Laden straight to Hell. The President made the tougher call. Now look back in history and see what happens when a high risk mission fails. I'll give you a hint: Operation Eagle Claw.
Why can't you right wing loons give the President the slightest shred of credit for this? Do you hate him that much? Even when Bush sat on his ass after receiving "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US" daily briefing?
If it would of gone wrong, then, empty pants, obama would of said, its not my fault. obama can't have it both ways. He's either incharge or he is not. So far, the man hasn't figured it out. Maybe he can, in another term. lmao
acceptable ratio

Coffeyville, KS

#90 Sep 15, 2012
4000 dead hajis wrote:
Al-Qaida's No. 2 in Yemen killed in airstrike
SANAA, Yemen (AP)— An airstrike killed al-Qaida's No. 2 leader in Yemen along with six others traveling with him in one car on Monday, U.S. and Yemeni officials said, a major breakthrough for U.S.-backed efforts to cripple the group in the impoverished Arab nation.
Saeed al-Shihri, a Saudi national who fought in Afghanistan and spent six years in the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay, was killed by a missile after leaving a house in the southern province of Hadramawt, according to Yemeni military officials. They said the missile was believed to have been fired by a U.S.-operated, unmanned drone aircraft.
The ACLU estimates that as many as 4,000 people have been killed in US drone strikes since 2002 in Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia. Of those, a significant proportion were civilians. The numbers killed have escalated significantly since Obama became president.
so obama killed 4000 sand niccas in a secret drone war and they got four americans on 9/11. a thousand to one ratio is acceptable, don't you think?
Hombre

Matawan, NJ

#91 Sep 10, 2013
All the idiots were calling Obama weak but Syria blinked. LMAO!

"BEIRUT — The Syrian government said Monday that it backed a Russian proposal calling for Damascus to hand over its arsenal of chemical weapons to international authorities in a bid to avoid a U.S. attack."
indepedent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#92 Sep 10, 2013
Hombre wrote:
All the idiots were calling Obama weak but Syria blinked. LMAO!
"BEIRUT — The Syrian government said Monday that it backed a Russian proposal calling for Damascus to hand over its arsenal of chemical weapons to international authorities in a bid to avoid a U.S. attack."
Right!!! You are funny man, don't let anyone tell you different. That there was some funny funny shit!

Syria didn't blink, they are laughing their ass off at Obama. Russia is getting just what it wants and in the mean time they are saving our president's ass.

Obama proved he is without a doubt the dumbest commander in chief in history. You don't tell someone you are going to make a point with very little action, making no difference to anyone at all, give them time to prepare well ahead of your little "point", and then decide before you do anything you need to run home and clear it with your parents first. Mainly in hopes that your parents will not allow it so you can go back and say "well I was gonna do something, something small and meaningless, something that shows no strength or forcefulness, maybe throw a punch above your head so you don't feel it but you know I mean it, something, but my parent's won't let me". What a complete buffoon!!!
THE HAMMER

Pittsburg, KS

#93 Sep 10, 2013
All of a sudden we were hearing of “The Russian Proposal” as a breakthrough. Wolf Blitzer repeatedly called it a “game changer.”

Wiping the egg of Kerry’s face, President Obama sat down for his six network interviews and jumped to take credit for the idea, claiming it was a “continuation” of conversations he’d had with Putin at the recent summit, and a meeting in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, a year ago. Obama seized on the idea as a way to escape the vice closing on him which might require he violate his firmly held anti-war principles by actually waging war (even if “unbelievably small”, as Kerry characterized the war plans.)
Obama: "Tell Vladimir that I will have more flexibility when the election is over". There is more here then meets the eye. Obama's ego got in his way and Putin had to put him back in his place. I think the question we should be asking each other is "where is Obama's loyalty"? This has crony diplomacy written all over it.

Glossed over in all this Presidential happy talk about a possible Syrian solution is the problem of how to find and secure Syria’s chemical weapons?

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/09/10/john-gib...
pretty boy loyd

Girard, KS

#96 Sep 11, 2013
Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto on Monday devoted an entire segment to the possibility that a United States attack on Syria could be a sign of the End Times, a period in which Christians believe that Jesus Christ will return to face the emergence of the Antichrist,Hammer News!

“Wake up America”

Since: Jul 09

A better place

#97 Sep 17, 2013
Impeachable: President Obama waives law that forbids U.S. from providing ‘aid and comfort’ to the enemy

Glenn opened the radio program this morning with some very troubling (and bizarre) news that lead him to call for President Obama’s impeachment. Yesterday, the President waived a federal provision specifically designed to prevent the U.S. from supplying arms to terrorist groups in order to begin providing military assistance to the Syrian rebels.

“Today I come to you with the news that our President actually waived the restriction on countries supplying arms to international terrorists, specifically Al&#8209;Qaeda. And the reason why he waived that is because we’re providing arms to international terrorists, specifically Al&#8209;Qaeda,” Glenn said.“Now, if that isn’t an act of treason, I don’t know what is. If that is not an act of insanity, I don’t know what is.”

“This isn’t,‘Well, we don’t know who the terrorists are. We don’t know who the rebels are.’ No, no. Mr. President, you apparently do know exactly who they are because you felt compelled to waive the restriction on arming them,” he continued.“Now, why would you do that? So you can no longer make the case ‘We don’t know who these guys are’ because the President felt compelled to tell us who they are by waiving the restrictions. They’re international terrorists. If that’s not an act of suicide, if that’s not an act finally of the President admitting we’re on the wrong side – when you have to waive the law so you can arm terrorists, you’re on the wrong side.”

While we know that not all of the rebels are terrorists, arming any faction that includes known terrorists is in direct violation of our federal laws, which is why President Obama was forced to waive the restrictions that prevented such action.

As Pat and Stu both explained, you wouldn’t eat something that was known to contain 15% of poison. So why would you arm a group of people with some percentage of a ‘poisonous’ underbelly?

“Because the president could go to jail if he didn’t waive the law… You know, I know I just did a thing in the New York Times just, like, two weeks ago where I said I haven’t called for impeachment of the President. I haven’t called for it,” Glenn said.“I’m calling for the impeachment of the President of the United States. The President of the United States needs to be impeached.”
It has taken nearly five years and countless scandals for Glenn to utter the word “impeachment” in relation to President Obama, but it seems that his latest action – potentially aiding and abetting the enemy’– might just be among the most egregious things this President has done.

“It’s not politics. It’s not politics. What do you stand for, America? If that one doesn’t do it, nothing will,” Glenn said.“You are arming people…You are empowering them. This is not,‘Hey, I disagree that we have knocked out Al Qaeda,’ which, we did, and obviously that’s true. Everything the President told you on the run up that we got ‘Al Qaeda on the run,’ that’s clearly not true now, is it? Because Al Qaeda is growing in Libya. Al Qaeda is growing in Egypt. Al Qaeda is growing, and we’re arming them in Syria. So if those things you know, you could disagree with. This one, you’re arming and aiding the enemies of the United States of America.”
Oh yes I did

United States

#99 Sep 17, 2013
THE HAMMER wrote:
All of a sudden we were hearing of “The Russian Proposal” as a breakthrough. Wolf Blitzer repeatedly called it a “game changer.”
Wiping the egg of Kerry’s face, President Obama sat down for his six network interviews and jumped to take credit for the idea, claiming it was a “continuation” of conversations he’d had with Putin at the recent summit, and a meeting in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, a year ago. Obama seized on the idea as a way to escape the vice closing on him which might require he violate his firmly held anti-war principles by actually waging war (even if “unbelievably small”, as Kerry characterized the war plans.)
Obama: "Tell Vladimir that I will have more flexibility when the election is over". There is more here then meets the eye. Obama's ego got in his way and Putin had to put him back in his place. I think the question we should be asking each other is "where is Obama's loyalty"? This has crony diplomacy written all over it.
Glossed over in all this Presidential happy talk about a possible Syrian solution is the problem of how to find and secure Syria’s chemical weapons?
Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/09/10/john-gib...
Yes my friend, we are all witness to mr putin gaining the role of world leader. Slickly and totally taken from Obama. Hell Obama pretty much gave it to him on a platter.(not silver)

“Wake up America”

Since: Jul 09

A better place

#100 Sep 18, 2013
Friends Are Worrying 'What's Wrong With Obama?'
By: John F. Harris and Todd S. Purdum

President Barack Obama says that he is less concerned with scoring “style points” for his improvisational handling of the Syria crisis than in “getting the policy right.” This dismissive defense comes at the precise moment that Washington is awash in brutal critiques of the Obama leadership style.

The president’s harried, serial about-faces on Syria — coupled with the collapse of Larry Summers's candidacy for chairmanship of the Federal Reserve — have combined to highlight some enduring limitations of Obama’s approach to decision-making, public persuasion and political management.

Across the capital, anxious friends and chortling enemies alike are asking: What’s wrong with Obama?

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/09/18/friends-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disturbing the Peace (Jun '10) 1 hr Wow 43
Is kansas really filled with hoes? 2 hr Mr Green Genes 3
Acme Foundry Management 6 hr disappointed 28
Dustin jones (Jun '15) 10 hr dustin 6
KBI ON 14TH street in Coffeyville 23 hr facts 13
Chopping down all the trees Sat wood like to know 6
sex (Jun '14) Sat tbt 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages