O.B.A.M.A. = One Bad *ss M*therf**ker...

O.B.A.M.A. = One Bad *ss M*therf**ker, America!

Posted in the Coffeyville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Delbet Johnson

Coffeyville, KS

#1 May 4, 2011
One time I was at the Coffeyville post office and I saw some dillweed with "O.B.A.M.A.= One Big *ss Mistake, America!" on his truck. It looked something like this: http://i.imgur.com/mhp91.jpg

However due to recent events, it should now read:
O.B.A.M.A.= One Bad *ss M*therf**ker, America!

http://i.imgur.com/2u4WB.jpg
HAHAHA
Marlin Perkins

United States

#2 May 4, 2011
.......farts really load,then leaves the room.........
People are Crazy

Coffeyville, KS

#3 May 4, 2011
Still is and always will be "one big a$$ mistake america"!!! So he's done one good thing in his term that doesnt make him perfect or even a good president!
freebird

Coffeyville, KS

#4 May 4, 2011
He didnt do it ...seals and the cia damn

Since: Jul 10

Coffeyville, KS

#5 May 4, 2011
freebird wrote:
He didnt do it ...seals and the cia damn
I agree.. but yet hes getting all the credit for it.. which is bs
Kat

Coffeyville, KS

#6 May 5, 2011
I really think it's sad that some people have such a problem with Obama getting any of the credit for the death of Bin Laden. He is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF, without his order to do it, it would NOT have been done, period.
Every president before him took the credit for all the goodies that just happened on his watch weither he had any direct involvment or not. Every president before him got all the crap for any thing bad that happened on his watch weither or not he had any control over it at all. So now why is it suppose to be different for Obama? I voted for him yes, and I regret that vote to this day and do not plan to repeat it unless someone else steps up that I can stomach better, but that doesn't take away from the fact that when the call was made it was Obama that made it! Of course we know who actually did the "work" involved in it and no one is taking any credit away from the military by giving Obama the credit he does deserve for making the call. Hell he could have said NO to the entire mission and it never would have happened. Or he could have ok'd the mission to capture only and not kill, it was truely HIS CALL. People really need to get off their high horse attitude of "Obama did nothing it was all the seals and the CIA and Obama deserves no credit" because it just isn't the truth. No one is suggesting Obama is getting or should get ALL the credit, but is it so hard to just admit he certainly earned his part on this. We all know it was the greatest military on Earth and the elite of the elite that killed Bin Laden, but the fact is they were indeed carrying out the orders of their commander, and Obama is that man. God bless our military and God bless the United States of America!
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

#7 May 5, 2011
Fair is Fair and True is True. Well said kat

“Better listen the first time”

Since: Aug 09

jest an ol' hillbilly

#8 May 5, 2011
Kat wrote:
I really think it's sad that some people have such a problem with Obama getting any of the credit for the death of Bin Laden. He is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF, without his order to do it, it would NOT have been done, period.
Every president before him took the credit for all the goodies that just happened on his watch weither he had any direct involvment or not. Every president before him got all the crap for any thing bad that happened on his watch weither or not he had any control over it at all. So now why is it suppose to be different for Obama? I voted for him yes, and I regret that vote to this day and do not plan to repeat it unless someone else steps up that I can stomach better, but that doesn't take away from the fact that when the call was made it was Obama that made it! Of course we know who actually did the "work" involved in it and no one is taking any credit away from the military by giving Obama the credit he does deserve for making the call. Hell he could have said NO to the entire mission and it never would have happened. Or he could have ok'd the mission to capture only and not kill, it was truely HIS CALL. People really need to get off their high horse attitude of "Obama did nothing it was all the seals and the CIA and Obama deserves no credit" because it just isn't the truth. No one is suggesting Obama is getting or should get ALL the credit, but is it so hard to just admit he certainly earned his part on this. We all know it was the greatest military on Earth and the elite of the elite that killed Bin Laden, but the fact is they were indeed carrying out the orders of their commander, and Obama is that man. God bless our military and God bless the United States of America!
I agree with you Kat.. I also wonder how many people know that Obama invited George Bush to ground zero today, but Bush declined.. Only to stay out of the spotlight.. Bush as always showing class... This is a victory for America and no matter what you think of either man.. It is an Obama victory because he is President.. I like that Obama had the courage to carry on with Bush (American) policies in order to execute the war on terror and use the intelligence gathered using all our interrogation techniques..

Obama can and should be given credit where credit is due..I also think that in inviting George Bush he gives Bush credit too, in his own way...

It is a proud day to be an American...

Still not gonna vote for him though...
Watcher

Coffeyville, KS

#9 May 5, 2011
To those that say Obama shouldn't get the credit because he wasn't the one that physically killed UBL, then UBL shouldn't get the blame, as he wasn't the one that physically killed the WTC victims.
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

#10 May 5, 2011
Well put and on the money Hi Lee. I agree whole heartedly.
Eric

Coffeyville, KS

#11 May 6, 2011
Delbet Johnson wrote:
One time I was at the Coffeyville post office and I saw some dillweed with "O.B.A.M.A.= One Big *ss Mistake, America!" on his truck. It looked something like this: http://i.imgur.com/mhp91.jpg
However due to recent events, it should now read:
O.B.A.M.A.= One Bad *ss M*therf**ker, America!
http://i.imgur.com/2u4WB.jpg
HAHAHA
Hell yeah! You inspired me to design and create a couple t-shirts. Peace out, brother!

T-shirt design:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2dsehpu.jpg
Delbet Johnson

Coffeyville, KS

#12 Oct 2, 2011
Obama killed jihadist al-Awlaki with drone strike. F*ck yes! I heard up in Muslim paradise they had to send out for more virgins.

Any more of you redneck a**holes want to question Obama's citizenship?
grumpy

Coffeyville, KS

#13 Oct 2, 2011
There's lots of virgin muslim men here on earth that our military would be glad to send that way.

“Better listen the first time”

Since: Aug 09

jest an ol' hillbilly

#14 Oct 2, 2011
Delbet Johnson wrote:
Obama killed jihadist al-Awlaki with drone strike. F*ck yes! I heard up in Muslim paradise they had to send out for more virgins.
And just what does any of that have to with Obam's citizenship?

Obama killed nobody..A predator drone did it, Operated by an Air Force officer in a van somewhere......

Just be gald Obama had the sense to continue with the bush policies in intel gatering and keeping Gitmo opened.....
I noticed one

United States

#15 Oct 2, 2011
Delbet Johnson wrote:
I noticed one redneck a**hole replied to you.
grumpy

Coffeyville, KS

#17 Oct 3, 2011
I noticed one wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed one redneck a**hole replied to you.
Make that 2 replies. You can't convince me that the birth certificate is for real. Hawaii has a reputation for taking bribes to purchase birth certificates. Hawaii is just proud that someone that was raised there is now president. He's the first one to do this. So, they're trying to help him out. It's a good birth certificate, but it's on false pretense. Everything about this guy is a lie.
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

#18 Oct 3, 2011
Now Grumpy, I did not suspect you of being a flat earther. I thought you more enlightened.
grumpy

Coffeyville, KS

#19 Oct 3, 2011
Remember in an earlier posting that I said that I've posted under many names before. I said that I like to keep things riled up.

Actually, I've been to the end of the earth. It just drops off into nothingness. I was looking through some binoculars and saw someone facing away from me and was also looking through binoculars. So, I adjusted my binoculars to get that person into focus better. The strange thing of it was, that person was focusing his binoculars. I noticed that he had on the same type and color of clothes that I did and then I raised my right hand way up and that person did too. If that doesn't beat all. The earth is so flat, that if you look close enough, you can see yourself.
Len Niehaus

Coffeyville, KS

#20 Oct 3, 2011
lol, Hank Williams Jr. is the Retired Sarg! Same guy.

http://youtu.be/1eF6vCv13bw
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

#21 Oct 3, 2011
Ok, nuff said Grumpy. I know who you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1001 Reasons Donald Trump Sucks (Jul '16) 9 hr American Independent 34
Trump is the true anti-Christ 16 hr Snopes 44
Pilgrims gave thanks 17 hr Alwysright 5
Trump Mob Ties...Seriously? (Jan '17) 17 hr Richard Banzet 8
Trump's spiteful jealousy of Obama 17 hr Richard Banzet 10
Judge Gossard (Feb '11) Wed Comment man 18
Get Sean Hannity Off KGGF! (Aug '16) Tue Billy Jack 44

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance