Meth Lab explosion in Coffeyville ton...
Anonymous

United States

#62 Dec 22, 2011
Ronnie I hope you truly have gotten off that shit, hope your friends will too. Don't know what to think about you.
Ronnie Brooks

Coffeyville, KS

#63 Dec 23, 2011
madea wrote:
U told on milin hill!!
doin my job isn't snitching! that was back when I was head of security at CRMC And employed at INDEPENDENCE POLICE DEPARTMENT! What a MORON maybe you shoul chec job description for both them jobs and milin hill is first class dumbass he sold me a 8ball of crack IN UNIFORM WHAT HE OR TOU THINK WAS GOIN TO HAPPEN DUH! LOL
extraction

United States

#64 Dec 23, 2011
All you being on here proves is that your a dumb azz. Tell is in your words how the fire started?
Ronnie Brooks

Coffeyville, KS

#65 Dec 23, 2011
extraction wrote:
All you being on here proves is that your a dumb azz. Tell is in your words how the fire started?
I don't speak ebonics "Tell is" dumb azz but i will say it was an accident plain and simple all the explaining i need to do in my own words
extraction

United States

#66 Dec 23, 2011
Yea I wouldn't help them out with there job either!
Meth Man

Talala, OK

#67 Dec 24, 2011
Having an xmas Blow Out Sale on my Meth. All 2011 Meth must go to make room for my new 2012 Flavored Meth with Fluoride! Sale last until midnight xmas day.
Anonymous

United States

#69 Dec 24, 2011
I don't think any real detective would actually get on here and say that. They seem to be pretty secretive.
Wow

United States

#70 Dec 25, 2011
Ronnie Brooks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't speak ebonics "Tell is" dumb azz but i will say it was an accident plain and simple all the explaining i need to do in my own words
I cant believe you would say something so racist. You don't speak ebonics!!! Your not just a Meth head your also a RACIST!!!!!!!!!! Wow.
not from cville

Ottawa, KS

#71 Dec 26, 2011
Wow mister brooks you are a piece of friggen work! do you know that you admitted on a public forum that you snitched? do you think that no cops or people in uniform use drugs? people of all walks of life use drugs even people of such a low life as you. you have outdone any snitch i know thinking that just because you have a uniform on you can justify snitching on sombody. im sure you begged for that 8ball of crack and got caught with it and sold out the person that went out of his way to get it for your crybaby beggin ass. youve disgraced any family you have in those parts with your stupidity and weak minded snitchin self. carma is a bitch and if anybody knows this man getaway from him before the next fire that carma serves him gets you killed. how does he even have a computer to post on topix lost everything in a fire? sounds like an insurence job by a stupid person gone bad. people like this man should swim to the bottom of the river and inhale. oh and let wl. county s.o. look for you youll be chum for bait. please mr brooks post more im dying to see if stupid can get any stupider then youve already gone. is it possable? oh and by the way i did not read beggin for crack in any of the job descriptions you mentioned. hurry on to the river now
hey stupid

Ottawa, KS

#72 Jan 3, 2012
come on mr brooks has the truth rendered you speechless. LMFAO
madea

Dallas, TX

#73 Jan 4, 2012
A snitch is a snitch Ronnie Brooks....#1 dumbass huh? U have been to prison more than once and u want to call milin a dumbass? Keep cooking your Meth and continue burning up ya number one dumb ass!!
swallow much

Coffeyville, KS

#74 Jan 22, 2012
who wrote:
You need not worry about this family. The truth will come out. We all know that Detective Newby will get to the bottom of this fire. If there is no foul play then you can bet that Newby will find the truth. The Brooks family should be thankful that Newby is on the case. I'm sure that they are happy he is looking into the case
W.O.W!!!! get off of Newby's nut sack!!!! Let him suck on yours awhile!!!
k-boo

Coffeyville, KS

#77 Feb 22, 2012
just some chic wrote:
To Ronnies dad: I know for a fact your son is a dope cook cuz he cooked it at my house one time and I got high with him several times AND your wife! Oh and we smoked that shit in your house WHILE YOU WERE IN THE OTHER ROOM! I haven't talked to Ronnie in 5 years but I've seen him around town and I can tell he is still fucked up. He always will be, he's a lifer on meth. I live by the house that he burned up I've been seeing Ricky mizer and Kim Thomsen/Manukin also well known for cooks. Your son is a danger to the neighborhood he needs to LEAVE! just wait till him and Ricky start fightn over dope and try to shoot each other! There's no denying Ronnie was cooking dope, don't waste your breath!
wow you are sitting here talking shit on him but as i recall on this post it say you have got HIGH *WITH* him key word with and you are talking shit on him and this post also says you let him cook dope in your house wtf kind of crap is this your are dogging on him but you let him do it in your house wow!!!!
k-boo

Coffeyville, KS

#78 Feb 22, 2012
Outlaw Fetish wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he is in ICU because the meth blew up in his face...
the meth did not blow up his face ok he got burnt. it is a proven fact it wasn't a meth lab ok if it was a meth lab don't you think he would of at least got arrested duh how retarted can you ppl get??
k-boo

Coffeyville, KS

#79 Feb 22, 2012
WTF wrote:
I love the way the Brooks family is quick to point the finger at everyone but each other. It's everyone on topix's fault Fat Ron has cancer. We just "make him sick" The reason your dope fiend son has never been charged is because he's too big of a pussy to own up to his own problems, always gettin on here blaming his stupidity on others around him. I do feel sorry for the kids though they shouldn't have to suffer because their father is a first class f*@#k up. They don't need prayers they need parents. All this amounts to is Ronnie is an idiot and with any luck this will send him back to jail where he belongs. I'm thinking of posting a "Brooks Family Forum" website to keep this trash off of Coffeyville's website. Ronnie and his drama is a plague to this community and I for one am tired of hearing about it. KILL YOURSELF!
you act like you are perfect or something ok everyone makes mistakes and this was an accident it wasnt a meth lab!
k-boo

Coffeyville, KS

#80 Feb 22, 2012
liz wrote:
so it wasnt a meth fire then or wat?
no for all these dumb ppl they proved it wasnt
k-boo

Coffeyville, KS

#81 Feb 22, 2012
madea wrote:
U told on milin hill!!
he was a cop what was he suppost to doo keep the crackk of course not he was a cop in how long ago was this
k-boo

Coffeyville, KS

#82 Feb 22, 2012
extraction wrote:
how does it prove that
k-boo

Coffeyville, KS

#84 Feb 22, 2012
wow some of you guys need to get a life do you have nothing better to do then sit behind a computer talkin shytt all of you ppl make me sick its get a life really ronnie is a good friend get a life
madea

Dallas, TX

#85 Feb 22, 2012
K boo once a snitch always. A snitch1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spanking 5 hr Alwysright 1
Coffeyville commissioner resigns Tue CVillian 2
Anyone remember the Pizza Hut on the West side ... Tue Kansafornia 10
Eggberts Tue Cahill 1
News Water rates on city agenda (Dec '08) Mon Okay 49
Tyson food Sep 18 GTT 4
News Judge assigned to murder case in Stanton County... (Oct '06) Sep 17 Realist 1,167

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages