Shots fired on East 3rd
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Parent

Coffeyville, KS

#1 May 2, 2011
Does anyone know about the shots fired on Friday evening. I have children and was wondering what happened and if anyone was hurt.
Bill Jamison

Dewey, OK

#2 May 2, 2011
Do your children have guns? I ask because I am curious how that is relevant to shots fired on the east side.
Mr Rogers

Coffeyville, KS

#3 May 2, 2011
Always 1 azz hole isn't there BILL
candy man

Coffeyville, KS

#4 May 2, 2011
Bill Jamison wrote:
Do your children have guns? I ask because I am curious how that is relevant to shots fired on the east side.
you are such a douche bag!
Bill Jamison

Dewey, OK

#5 May 2, 2011
Lots of years of experiencing dumb things people say. 4 am "And I saw this guy driving like a maniac and he came around the corner sideways..WHAT IF THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A KID THERE." As if to minimalize the life of anyone of another age or in this case what does gun shots have to do with someone's kids if they aren't THERE or armed. YOU are the douche bag, dumb ass and you would know an asshole when you see one in the mirror. But thanks for your input, we all need a fart now and then.
Food guy

Coffeyville, KS

#6 May 2, 2011
Don't worry everyone. I use to serve food at one of the only places in caney when bill patrolled. What was up with people messing with food in the nineties? Well bill that question pertains to you? It would be a dumb question as you say but ever thought you should ask questions more? Guess what doesn't hurt you only makes you stronger. Brown eye surprise!
Bill Jamison

Dewey, OK

#7 May 2, 2011
Food guy wrote:
Don't worry everyone. I use to serve food at one of the only places in caney when bill patrolled. What was up with people messing with food in the nineties? Well bill that question pertains to you? It would be a dumb question as you say but ever thought you should ask questions more? Guess what doesn't hurt you only makes you stronger. Brown eye surprise!
How long ya been on acid?
freebird

Coffeyville, KS

#8 May 3, 2011
Food guy wrote:
THats why I quit eating at Caney Kitchen

Since: Jul 10

United States

#9 May 3, 2011
Actually, I'm with Bill on this one.

Were your kids hurt? Were your kids the ones shooting?

If not, then I guess you are just being nosy.
(Does being a parent give you more of a right to stick your nose in other folk's business than those of us who don't have children?)

Do you live on the East side? If you do, you know what happened. Word spreads fast. If you don't, then it probably wasn't anyone you know or are about, anyway.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#10 May 3, 2011
That last sentence should be:
"If you don't, then it probably wasn't anyone you know or care about, anyway."
Kat

Coffeyville, KS

#11 May 3, 2011
Melicate wrote:
Actually, I'm with Bill on this one.
Were your kids hurt? Were your kids the ones shooting?
If not, then I guess you are just being nosy.
(Does being a parent give you more of a right to stick your nose in other folk's business than those of us who don't have children?)
Do you live on the East side? If you do, you know what happened. Word spreads fast. If you don't, then it probably wasn't anyone you know or are about, anyway.
I agree also on this one with you and Bill. Why does anyone having kids give them the right to know what happened unless they don't know where their kids are and think they could have been involved in the area at the time. Did the parent not know how safe their kids are? Give them a call if you don't know and see if they are safe, heck they may have heard what happened and they can fill you in.
Yeah

United States

#12 May 3, 2011
Bill Jamison wrote:
Lots of years of experiencing dumb things people say. 4 am "And I saw this guy driving like a maniac and he came around the corner sideways..WHAT IF THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A KID THERE." As if to minimalize the life of anyone of another age or in this case what does gun shots have to do with someone's kids if they aren't THERE or armed. YOU are the douche bag, dumb ass and you would know an asshole when you see one in the mirror. But thanks for your input, we all need a fart now and then.
I actually totally agree and it's funny. You seem wise Bill Jamison.
coolb

Coffeyville, KS

#13 May 3, 2011
Dont live on eastside but i have family over there heres what i know. On friday night took grand children over on east third as i sat in the car 5 or 6 shots rang out saw one guy running and three chasing him saw no one get hurt.Though one guy did say they tried to swing at the fellow running also said he could run fast.The police showed up about ten minutes later saw no actions they did but circle blocks. This happened at the cleveland apartment and former plaza apartments.
Bill Jamison

Dewey, OK

#14 May 3, 2011
coolb wrote:
Dont live on eastside but i have family over there heres what i know. On friday night took grand children over on east third as i sat in the car 5 or 6 shots rang out saw one guy running and three chasing him saw no one get hurt.Though one guy did say they tried to swing at the fellow running also said he could run fast.The police showed up about ten minutes later saw no actions they did but circle blocks. This happened at the cleveland apartment and former plaza apartments.
And it just so happens the Chicago Bears need a good running back, sign that guy up!!
countrytilidie

United States

#15 May 3, 2011
SHOTS FIRED ON EAST 3RD. (What's new)
Hecker Hieco

Mount Hope, KS

#16 May 3, 2011
Mustsa been another crackhead gittin cheated with sheetrock from a thugaloo spickmonkey.
lmbo

United States

#17 May 3, 2011
people these days crack me up. an you think just because you live on the east side and in low in come apartments you got to be messing with drugs. what a stereo type!!!!!
Food guy

United States

#18 May 3, 2011
Agree? That person has as much right asking about shots fired in their community as bill does to ask what it is her business. Hey pot! Meet kettle! Nosey a** person telling someone else they nosey. Big surprise. Especially when it's bill "I comment on everything" Jamison. What a narrow minded, judgemental, hypocritical bully
Anonymous

United States

#19 May 3, 2011
right on (aka lmbo)
Bill Jamison

Dewey, OK

#20 May 4, 2011
Food guy wrote:
Agree? That person has as much right asking about shots fired in their community as bill does to ask what it is her business. Hey pot! Meet kettle! Nosey a** person telling someone else they nosey. Big surprise. Especially when it's bill "I comment on everything" Jamison. What a narrow minded, judgemental, hypocritical bully
WOOOOOOO, the BULLY word!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO, that hurts! Sissys and victims use the word bully. I bet you live in Caney!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get Sean Hannity Off KGGF! (Aug '16) 19 hr decatur 32
Poll Rank the Gayest Mens Sports (Aug '11) Wed Priest 41
little girl named ashley murder inthe late 80se... (Aug '13) Wed unbelievable 23
Downtown Stoplights Tue bob 9
Triple murder May 23 Alex J 6
Weather alerts May 20 Username762 2
I knew Independence Sucked! May 18 JenFallon5123 5

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages