Who is hot in c-ville
Abortion Bucket

Coffeyville, KS

#248 Jul 18, 2012
fat wrote:
<quoted text>
that describes half of coffeyville!
if u take away the kid park, becuz some of these hoes had so many abortions they cant even make a baby, that describes the other 1/4!!**ci
Gotta love a chick that doesnt mind an occasional abortion. No child support!!
OMG DAMFs

Coffeyville, KS

#249 Jul 18, 2012
223 post on whos hot in Coffeyville??
Agree

Coffeyville, KS

#250 Jul 18, 2012
OMG DAMFs wrote:
223 post on whos hot in Coffeyville??
And can you believe not one hot person is even mentioned?
duh

Wichita, KS

#251 Jul 19, 2012
With 100+ temps, it's safe to say we are all HOT
Lame

Coffeyville, KS

#252 Jul 19, 2012
duh wrote:
With 100+ temps, it's safe to say we are all HOT
Why dont you dumb asses read the previous post so that you will see that A:several names HAVE been mentioned and B: The temperature quip has been posted a dozen times. It will avoid you looking lame and stupid. BTW - I agree with an earlier post - Tasha Viets - smoken hot
Shauna

Coffeyville, KS

#253 Jul 21, 2012
say what you want about me "wow". you just make me laugh :)
Teddy

Coffeyville, KS

#254 Jul 22, 2012
I saw a woman when I was shopping at Walmart yesterday. She was smokin hot in her tank top and her hair was braded. I dont know her name, but she had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen in my life. Anyone have a name? I would love to meet her.
xxxx

Coffeyville, KS

#255 Jul 23, 2012
Teddy, you would not kow what to do wih her if you met her, else you would have indulged in conversation with her when you saw her at Walmart. If she is a lady she is probably way out of your league.
except

United States

#256 Jul 23, 2012
What is sad is when you see an absolutely beautiful woman, you're checking her out, watching as she wiggles when she walks, listening as she giggles when she talks, and then watch in horror as she lights a cigarette. Then you think about what she will look like, and smell like, not to mention sound like in twenty years. Yep. complete turn off.
Short Term Perv

Coffeyville, KS

#257 Jul 23, 2012
except wrote:
What is sad is when you see an absolutely beautiful woman, you're checking her out, watching as she wiggles when she walks, listening as she giggles when she talks, and then watch in horror as she lights a cigarette. Then you think about what she will look like, and smell like, not to mention sound like in twenty years. Yep. complete turn off.
Not interested in a long term relationship. Just interested in banging them now. Will leave them for you to take care of in 20 years.
Creeper Alert

Coffeyville, KS

#258 Jul 24, 2012
Teddy, give it up, bro. I think I know who you are talking about. She is a very good friend of mine. Sure she is totally cute and swee, but she is not single.
OMG DAMFs

Coffeyville, KS

#259 Jul 25, 2012
How is this post still alive??????
There havent been anyone hot in cville since I moved away.
Dana quintero

Dallas, TX

#260 Jul 26, 2012
OMG DAMFs wrote:
How is this post still alive??????
There havent been anyone hot in cville since I moved away.
I agree , when I left there were no more hot girls in cville lol
Stalker Steve

Coffeyville, KS

#261 Jul 27, 2012
There is an acceptable older MILF that workes at Casey's on 11th. Not sure of her name but she is latin looking. Not bad. There used to be a young smoken hottie that worked there when they first opened but I have not seen here in a while. I will continue to do my duty for the locality and keep Stalking. Until my next report....
N1Hottie

Wichita, KS

#262 Jul 27, 2012
I hate how all these druggy hoes are giving the rest of us crediable drug free nice women a bad name! I was happy to see my name early in this post at least i know there is at least one sane man in this town who doesnt require a crackhead baby droppin woman and actually looks for quality in presentation and personality. I know im hot and i know im not a drug using deadbeat mom.
Soooooooo

Coffeyville, KS

#263 Jul 28, 2012
Hot guy wrote:
<quoted text> I think Shauna is fine.. Very well endowed, good personality, nice booty.. She would be a fine catch. Better than a lot of the drug fueled false front women around here.
THEN GO AFTER HER..........DUH!!!!!!!!
Jane

Coffeyville, KS

#264 Jul 28, 2012
All the Union Pacific railroad men
1girl

Coffeyville, KS

#265 Aug 5, 2012
The waiter at the Mexican restaurant. El publito. Young and sweetest smile. Not sure his name. Not even sure he still works there, haven't seen him in long time. Anyone know?
To Teddy

United States

#266 Aug 8, 2012
That would have been me... :) And thank you...
Truth

Coffeyville, KS

#267 Aug 11, 2012
yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>
white guy? Cambron?
Cambron Hughey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Page 1 hr FuckedOver 1
Lock Him Up! 4 hr Brownback 5
Appraiser 4 hr ghost town coming 12
Shit starter, 16 hr concerned 1
John Deere Ho Jun 20 Leroy 78
Drug Bust (Feb '12) Jun 20 Kyle jones 21
Poll Rank the Gayest Mens Sports (Aug '11) Jun 19 GTT 43

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance