get out of kansas now
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gov Brownturd

Coffeyville, KS

#1 May 27, 2012
Gov. Sam Brownback’s signing of the new Kansas Tax Act on Tuesday was a historic event. The act will shape the lives of Kansans for many years to come.

The nonpartisan Legislative Research Department has estimated that the act will reduce Kansas government revenues by $4.5 billion over the next six years. Inevitably, there will be major reductions in the government services Kansans have come to expect — especially education.
Afsantricx

Talala, OK

#2 May 28, 2012
Gov Brownturd wrote:
Gov. Sam Brownback’s signing of the new Kansas Tax Act on Tuesday was a historic event. The act will shape the lives of Kansans for many years to come.
The nonpartisan Legislative Research Department has estimated that the act will reduce Kansas government revenues by $4.5 billion over the next six years. Inevitably, there will be major reductions in the government services Kansans have come to expect — especially education.
Kansans have been receiving an education?
wtf

Coffeyville, KS

#3 May 28, 2012
Low-income and middle class Kansans are going to get hurt really bad so the rich and corporations can line their pockets.

Nice work!
2Cents

Wichita, KS

#4 May 28, 2012
Our forefathers would be ashamed. I think that all people in politics should have to do an "undercover boss" type of thing. Live in the shoes of people from every class before making decisions. It is such a shame that children will suffer in the form of lesser education!
DaveSEK34

Coffeyville, KS

#5 May 31, 2012
I'm moving to North Dakota.
small c craniologist

Coffeyville, KS

#6 May 31, 2012
Here's how it works when Conservatives control everything: The wealthy get coddled and the poor get bum rushed. Kill education because educated people think and reason and can question and are therefore more likely to vote Democratic. Spread the Big Lie - "be afraid especially of those who are different, arm yourselves, don't trust others, do unto others before they can do it to you", etc. The result of this strategy will be a continued flow of wealth to the "job creators" and the perpetual serfdom for all the rest of us.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 May 31, 2012
small c craniologist wrote:
Here's how it works when Conservatives control everything: The wealthy get coddled and the poor get bum rushed. Kill education because educated people think and reason and can question and are therefore more likely to vote Democratic. Spread the Big Lie - "be afraid especially of those who are different, arm yourselves, don't trust others, do unto others before they can do it to you", etc. The result of this strategy will be a continued flow of wealth to the "job creators" and the perpetual serfdom for all the rest of us.
amen amen amen. well said xcept for the "democrat" vs "repub" part, as they are all the same and are all apart of the same corporate controlled oligarchy that enslaves us. They continue to control us through Fear and Patriotism. Maybe someday we will wake up.
Sad American

Coffeyville, KS

#8 May 31, 2012
2Cents wrote:
Our forefathers would be ashamed. I think that all people in politics should have to do an "undercover boss" type of thing. Live in the shoes of people from every class before making decisions. It is such a shame that children will suffer in the form of lesser education!
Our forefathers would have been shooting by now.
Buddha

Talala, OK

#9 May 31, 2012
Super Jeezus wrote:
<quoted text>amen amen amen. well said xcept for the "democrat" vs "repub" part, as they are all the same and are all apart of the same corporate controlled oligarchy that enslaves us. They continue to control us through Fear and Patriotism. Maybe someday we will wake up.
Bam! Preach on brotha, preach on!
Buddha

Talala, OK

#10 May 31, 2012
Sad American wrote:
<quoted text>
Our forefathers would have been shooting by now.
true dat
Paul Haley

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Jun 2, 2012
Scariest pic of the day, budget deficit projections under tax plan Governor Brownback signed.

http://i.imgur.com/7KrIr.jpg
Buck Naked

Coffeyville, KS

#12 Jun 3, 2012
small c craniologist wrote:
Here's how it works when Conservatives control everything: The wealthy get coddled and the poor get bum rushed. Kill education because educated people think and reason and can question and are therefore more likely to vote Democratic. Spread the Big Lie - "be afraid especially of those who are different, arm yourselves, don't trust others, do unto others before they can do it to you", etc. The result of this strategy will be a continued flow of wealth to the "job creators" and the perpetual serfdom for all the rest of us.
We are dumping record $$$ into education with no real improvement (fact) If you dont like being poor then do something about it besides holding your hand out waiting for somebody else to pay for what you want with no real effort on your part. You dont have a clue do you?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Jun 4, 2012
The problem with most folks in this Credit Card Capitol of Materialistic Greed is that we measure Rich and Poor only with $$$ Value. I would say it has little of nothing to do with $$$. So sayith the Lord
Super Saytin

Coffeyville, KS

#14 Jun 4, 2012
Super Jeezus wrote:
The problem with most folks in this Credit Card Capitol of Materialistic Greed is that we measure Rich and Poor only with $$$ Value. I would say it has little of nothing to do with $$$. So sayith the Lord
Get a job jeezus. You trying to make people feel bad for working hard and being successful?$$$$ dosnt measure rich or poor but it does make the world go round. So sayith ME, I smite you my poor non working little man.
Dixon B Tweenerbuns

Bartlesville, OK

#15 Jun 4, 2012
wtf wrote:
Low-income and middle class Kansans are going to get hurt really bad so the rich and corporations can line their pockets.
Nice work!
I think you meant low class Kansans.
Dixon B Tweenerbuns

Bartlesville, OK

#16 Jun 4, 2012
small c craniologist wrote:
Here's how it works when Conservatives control everything: The wealthy get coddled and the poor get bum rushed. Kill education because educated people think and reason and can question and are therefore more likely to vote Democratic. Spread the Big Lie - "be afraid especially of those who are different, arm yourselves, don't trust others, do unto others before they can do it to you", etc. The result of this strategy will be a continued flow of wealth to the "job creators" and the perpetual serfdom for all the rest of us.
LOOK, a Barack Obama voter. It's all about what you don't have but wish you had but never worked hard enough to get. Grow up loser, put on your big boy pants and get a fricking job or two.
Steinbeck

Coffeyville, KS

#17 Jun 4, 2012
Dixon B Tweenerbuns wrote:
<quoted text>I think you meant low class Kansans.
Since when were Okies any better than Kansans?
instructor

Coffeyville, KS

#18 Jun 4, 2012
Buck Naked wrote:
<quoted text>
We are dumping record $$$ into education with no real improvement (fact) If you dont like being poor then do something about it besides holding your hand out waiting for somebody else to pay for what you want with no real effort on your part. You dont have a clue do you?
If you can remember your own time in school -- 40 years ago, 30, 20 or even 10 -- and sit in on a class now, you'll be horrified at how the curriculum has continually been dumbed down. But administrators hide this, with dumbed down test scores that "prove" their districts are getting better.

For the record also, the same dumbing down has afflicted community colleges and state universities.
El Mexican

Talala, OK

#19 Jun 5, 2012
We like the dumbing down of America. Helps us take over.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20 Jun 5, 2012
Super Saytin wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job jeezus. You trying to make people feel bad for working hard and being successful?$$$$ dosnt measure rich or poor but it does make the world go round. So sayith ME, I smite you my poor non working little man.
Oh my poor misguided brother, a feller that turns water into wine has no need for earthly $$ pursuits. Bless you my son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump: Not my president (Official Resistance Th... 23 min nutso 17
discussion title cannot be blank 2 hr Revolution Calling 5
1/12/2017 video of commission meeting 2 hr ghost town coming 20
MCAC Community Meetings 2 hr Paul son 14
word game (Mar '13) Wed Visiter 409
rick bradshaw (Nov '12) Jan 18 Jason Bradshaw 8
Corrupt Cops in Washington County (Aug '10) Jan 18 YeahRight 13

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages