Re. My baby Cousin`
Cousion wrong death

Kansas City, MO

#1 Oct 8, 2009
I haved move from Coffeyville, but I stil love it there in someway or form, but I can't beleive the justice of how people are treated. My baby cousin was murder and nobody want to help my Aunt and her son solve this case and this is not right. The baby was trasnported to Tulsa, OK that should show there was a warning sign there and if neither one of the parents was present at the time and trusted other to take careo of the baby there should be now excuse. Aftet they did what they want and come back to caretakers that was surpose to be resposioniable amd find out something happen it up the caretaker responsiable to give what was given at the time. Some parents need a break from kids, buut they didn't deserve is to come back to someone caretakeer tha that abuse the kids. Just wrong. I didn't know my baby cousoin, but what these people that fail to realize is that not only your hurting inside for what you allow to happen, but your hurting other as well. This case should not be close and who ever murder my cousin should come foward a say something you know what happen that night he had to be rush to Tulsa OK. Please the family want to know the truth and no more lies. Okay
just me

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Oct 8, 2009
r u talking about the insane bullshit that happened on july 12th??
just me

Coffeyville, KS

#3 Oct 8, 2009
r u talking bout the insane crap that happened on july 12th??
Seriously

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Oct 9, 2009
I apologize if this comes off rude, but I dont know what the point of starting all these threads are if people are just going to post something minimal assuming everyone should already know about it. If you want to talk about it, talk about it, dont be so discret. If you have to be discret maybe you shouldnt be posting it on a public forum for everyone to see...

I'm sorry that something happened to your cousion, but if you want to talk about it help us out here so we know how to speak to it.
Just sittin and watchin

United States

#5 Oct 9, 2009
Yes please you could possibly get something done but no one knows what you are trying to say.

“dont bump ya gums pull up!!!!”

Since: Oct 09

Coffeyville

#6 Oct 9, 2009
His name was Joseph Rashad Johnson 4mos old and i am his aunt and for them to say that that was a accident was bullshi* cause i seen my nephew laying in that bed all bruised up and blood coming from his nose and mouth and i dont understand how any one could do a child like that and i hope they get what they got coming to them but its funny that they was working hard to solve brits case but coffeyville pd has swept this one under the rug no disrespect to brit and my heart goes out to her family but i hope the aunt and her boyfriend cant sleep at night u bastards one mad aunty.
Just sittin and watchin

United States

#7 Oct 9, 2009
That is horrible. NO baby should have to go through and suffer like that. My deepest sympathies and prayers go out to you and your family. I hope that someone gets on the case and justice be served.
Mom of disabled son

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Oct 12, 2009
kaylaj single mother wrote:
His name was Joseph Rashad Johnson 4mos old and i am his aunt and for them to say that that was a accident was bullshi* cause i seen my nephew laying in that bed all bruised up and blood coming from his nose and mouth and i dont understand how any one could do a child like that and i hope they get what they got coming to them but its funny that they was working hard to solve brits case but coffeyville pd has swept this one under the rug no disrespect to brit and my heart goes out to her family but i hope the aunt and her boyfriend cant sleep at night u bastards one mad aunty.
my deepest thoughts for you and your family. have you thought about getting the media involved,or get a hold of kbi,maybe it would put pressure on the morons to get to the truth, dont let them forget that innocent baby. its unfair that some cases get all the attention while others get forgotten. god bless you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is the true anti-Christ 2 hr observer 15
Trump lied and four died 3 hr Alwysright 3
icc pirates vs hutchinson 11 hr Denise 4
Yvonne Moore 13 hr Question 2
Trump: Not my president (Official Resistance Th... (Jan '17) 20 hr Revolution Calling 137
my drain plug fell out 22 hr HungryIndy 8
Mr Rupert facing more charges Thu jj vasquez 13

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages