wheres a good huanted house or spook ...

wheres a good huanted house or spook trail?

Posted in the Coffeyville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bored

Pleasanton, KS

#1 Oct 13, 2009
im wanting to do something since im to old to trick or treat and i love haunted houses but im not from here, where can i find one and are they any good?
Seriously

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Oct 13, 2009
Amazon is doing their annual spook trail north of the Dearing Y next weekend. It usually isnt much but its something. South Coffeyville FD used to have a awesome trail, dont know if they still do it or not?
Stacy

Coffeyville, KS

#3 Oct 14, 2009
South Coffeyville still has one it is going to be Oct 23rd and 24th. Starts at Dusk till??? It cost $5.00 a person. It is on Hwy 169 & Rd 3 East 1 1/2 miles. They always do a great job. We have gone for the last few years and plan on being there again this year.
Stacy

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Oct 14, 2009
South Coffeyville still puts on there Trail of Spooks Hay rack Ride. It is going to be Oct 23rd and 24th. It starts at Dusk until ??? The cost is $5.00 each person and goes to the fire Department. Go on Hwy 169 & Rd 3 east 1 1/2 Miles. They do a great Job and we have been going for a few years and love it. I know we will be back there this year. Hope you enjoy it if you make it.
Chill

Arma, KS

#5 Oct 14, 2009
bored wrote:
im wanting to do something since im to old to trick or treat and i love haunted houses but im not from here, where can i find one and are they any good?
Spookyhollow spook trail, Go to Edna and follow the signs south , they are going to be open the 23 & 25 then again on the 30th of October.
It is usualy a GOOD one they haven't had it for a few years due to illness and death in the family, but the way I hear they are back and strong as ever.
South Coffeyville is always a good one.
Chill

Arma, KS

#6 Oct 14, 2009
I guess I forgot to add spooky hollow is $5.00 to get in, dark till midnight, and all of the money goes to the angel tree for children who would not have christmas. Each year they choose a diffrent cause, and since so many people are out of work they are filling angel orders from the tree.
love haunted house

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2009
there a pretty good just over in chetopa it was on a website and had 8.5 skulls out of 10 skulls here is the website http://www.hauntworld.com/kansas_haunted_hous...
All so find some others around the area like in parson and so and if you search oklahoma to there are some it just all depends on how far you want to go.
Chill

Arma, KS

#8 Oct 14, 2009
love haunted house wrote:
there a pretty good just over in chetopa it was on a website and had 8.5 skulls out of 10 skulls here is the website http://www.hauntworld.com/kansas_haunted_hous...
All so find some others around the area like in parson and so and if you search oklahoma to there are some it just all depends on how far you want to go.
Great link, Thanks

Since: May 09

Coffeyville, KS

#9 Oct 14, 2009
I highly recommend the psycho path in Sperry Oklahoma. I would come early cause its busy and prepare to wait but it is well worth it. The ride there is just as creepy as the psycho path. We have gone every year. You ride a cart through the woods. Its great and they do an excellent job of scaring you. They have refreshment stand outside. A maze for children. Although a little pricey def a fun adult night out.. Here is the website. http://www.psychopathhaunt.com/index.html
Oh or you could go to the big street party on halloween this year in tulsa. There is a art fest and then crossland. The main attraction is Rocky Horror the play. This will be my fourth year of going and although some my find it a pervers play. They are excellent actors. A group of us go every year. http://www.arockyhalloween.com/
cold beer

Quapaw, OK

#10 Oct 19, 2009
Spooky Hollow will be opened Oct 23,24, and 30th this year. I know in the past there have been many people who said it was the scariest trail around. Should be a lot of fun.
spookingoodtime

Wyandotte, OK

#11 Oct 28, 2009
This Friday, Oct 30th, Spooky Hollow will be open from dusk-12. Last weekend they had a great turn out and had several people say it was a really good trail.(a few even wet their pants!). Cost is $5 and profits this year will benefit the angel tree for children at Christmas.
spookingoodtime

Wyandotte, OK

#12 Oct 28, 2009
oh, and to get to spooky hollow, go south out of Edna, Ks and follow the signs.
Kat

Coffeyville, KS

#13 Oct 28, 2009
The Brown Mansion tour should be much better this year than in the past. It has always been done by the Historical Society and consisted of alot of the history stuff rather than just a good scare. This year it has been put together mostly by the threatre kids and has less history and more scare for the buck. Give it a try!!! I think the price is $5 for adults and $3 for students.
friend

Walnut, KS

#14 Sep 29, 2010
Spooky Hollow Haunted Trail
S. of Edna, KS in NW Craig Co., OK
Jct. KS. Hwy 166 & 101, then follow signs south.
Oct. 22,23 & 29,30, 2010 630pm til 11pm or until crowds disperse!
New scenes and scares this year.
$5.00 donation to go towards S.A. Angel Tree and care packages for Soldiers overseas.
Concessions and primitive facilties also available.
VERY well worth the drive to experience "The Scariest Walk in the Woods You'll Ever Take!"
See them on Facebook Events!!
Evans

United States

#15 Oct 12, 2011
Is there any spook houses in southeast Kansas that will be open this weekend the 15th & 16th?
jrs

Walnut, KS

#16 Oct 12, 2011
The Asylum in Chetopa Ks is good. You should check it out
Evans

Litchfield, MN

#17 Oct 13, 2011
Yes we actually went to that the first weekend they opened & we were pleased with it! We thought they did a great job! I screamed ....! Thanks for the response:)
Alisha

Talala, OK

#19 Oct 24, 2011
friend wrote:
Spooky Hollow Haunted Trail
S. of Edna, KS in NW Craig Co., OK
Jct. KS. Hwy 166 & 101, then follow signs south.
Oct. 22,23 & 29,30, 2010 630pm til 11pm or until crowds disperse!
New scenes and scares this year.
$5.00 donation to go towards S.A. Angel Tree and care packages for Soldiers overseas.
Concessions and primitive facilties also available.
VERY well worth the drive to experience "The Scariest Walk in the Woods You'll Ever Take!"
See them on Facebook Events!!
So it's not open today? The other post on here say it's opened tonight?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#20 Oct 24, 2011
Put your youngens in the back of the truck and drive em down 1st street. Very Spooky!
Alisha

Talala, OK

#21 Oct 24, 2011
Stacy wrote:
South Coffeyville still has one it is going to be Oct 23rd and 24th. Starts at Dusk till??? It cost $5.00 a person. It is on Hwy 169 & Rd 3 East 1 1/2 miles. They always do a great job. We have gone for the last few years and plan on being there again this year.
Are you sure it's the 23rd and 24th??? From what I've heard it's only on the week-ends?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coffeyville commissioner resigns 7 hr CVillian 2
Anyone remember the Pizza Hut on the West side ... 12 hr Kansafornia 10
Eggberts 15 hr Cahill 1
News Water rates on city agenda (Dec '08) Mon Okay 49
Tyson food Mon GTT 4
News Judge assigned to murder case in Stanton County... (Oct '06) Sep 17 Realist 1,167
MS Moma Sep 16 MS moma 1

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages