curious wrote:
All these folks will be back on the street shortly LOL
You got that right!!!!
Paralegal

Coffeyville, KS

#22 Dec 30, 2012
curious wrote:
All these folks will be back on the street shortly LOL
correct, as that is the system we have. Our system is the " innocent until proven guilty" system, thus you have the right to post bail, obtain an attorney and go to court. It might not be the best, but it's better than other judicial systems out there, say like...Mexico.
Great work CPD, keep it up.
indys finest

United States

#23 Dec 30, 2012
Levi ellis needs to be in jail smoken meth and green while watching a elderly man at some rest home
big mama

Wichita, KS

#24 Dec 30, 2012
Now What wrote:
So the law arrests them and runs them thru the local court system and some get sent to prison,[those that are manufacturing] the rest [the users] get their hands slapped with fines and probation. Is this the answer to dealing with our meth problem? NO. The ones who are sent to prison are now in with the population of convicted meth makers. What do they have to do all day? Sit around and talk about how they made their meth. Discuss the new ways they are hearing of from those recently sent up. 7-10 years later they are released from prison and what do they do? They go right back to making meth. They now know the latest ways of producing, such as the pop bottle method, which is much easier and faster than what they knew before! Quick meth and quick money! They get caught again, and run thru the local court system, again, and then are sent to prison, again, and at who's expense? The hard working taxpayers, that's who. Why is this happening? Because there is no real help offered in the prison system to break this addiction of using, manufacturing, dealing, etc. Another segment of the war on drugs which is a complete failure. Costing our country a trillion dollars a year. What to do? Legal speed? Medicinal speed? Know this much,,,what we're doing now sure as hell ain't working. If it was, we'd be seeing a big difference around here.

I'm sorry but you have to be very uninformed to want speed legalized. I used it years ago when the diet pills were speed. White crosses, black beauties, strawberries, ect. They feel great to the person taking them because they give you so much energy. But they also speed up your emotions, which can lead to problems.People who use weed do not pick fights, get in high speed wrecks, or do all the agressive things that meth and alcohal do. Meth also wrecks your teeth, your body, and you brain. Why would anyone want to put drano or anything like it in your body. The chemicals that go into making meth are chemicals can kill you all by themselves. Believe me, we need to legalize weed. But speed? NO WAY!!!
cur

Coffeyville, KS

#25 Dec 31, 2012
what about he people that got picked up with weekend? anyone know?
that kat

United States

#26 Jan 5, 2013
indys finest wrote:
Levi ellis needs to be in jail smoken meth and green while watching a elderly man at some rest home
This is a damn lie for one its a very secure facility and cameras are everywhere. Plastic its very small nowhere to hide you fart and you can smell it in the next apartment! Get you're shit straight Indus dumbest!
that kat

United States

#27 Jan 5, 2013
indys finest wrote:
this is not true I work in that building its very secure cameras. And very small yo can hear and smell everything in the hallways and next apartment pluss the living room is right by the other room the old man would know! I'm sure this lie is comming from the mentally unstable person that got fired for verbally abuseing him and having men in and out she blamed Levi for telling so is trying to start trouble way to lie Inga dumbest
that kat

United States

#28 Jan 5, 2013
indys finest wrote:
what a horrible rumor I am the neighbor of this man and I am over there everyday Levi is a great employee and the elderly man mentioned is very close to all his crew the room is small and very close together you couldn't do that anyway now Anita Bell was fired for bringing men in after hours and was caught with drugs and firedshe never liked Levi I'm sure she posted this
The verdict is in

Oklahoma City, OK

#29 Oct 28, 2013
Amanda Yeubanks was found guilty of her crimes. She got 5 yrs of community corrections probation and a fine. They shd have sent her to jail instead of giving her more probation. She was already a convicted felon and on felony probation. The system needs to step up and give out the appropriate sentences. She will bite the dust sooner or later and when she does there will be a whole lot of people very happy. KARMA IS A B!TCH AND SHE ALWAYS WINS!
BLJ

Pacoima, CA

#30 Oct 29, 2013
@jus the cause......Hahahaha....LMAO!!
dope

United States

#31 Oct 29, 2013
They bread meth dealers all old news people its in the blood need to just shot them and float down vertigruss
dope

United States

#32 Oct 29, 2013
Law is a joke did i say a joke in cville do what you please you won't go to jail
dope

United States

#33 Oct 29, 2013
First street front right apartment get enything from that girl even herps!
YEP

Independence, KS

#34 Oct 29, 2013
dope wrote:
They bread meth dealers all old news people its in the blood need to just shot them and float down vertigruss
Damn dude learn to spell. Good grief!
Jessie Pinkman

Pratt, KS

#35 Oct 29, 2013
Wont catch me yo. People love my blue meth. Remember - halloween discount on all candy flavored Meth. Deal list until 10/31
hahaha

Tampa, FL

#36 Oct 31, 2013
Canny have any fun
Meth All-Stars

Euless, TX

#37 Dec 9, 2013
Speaking of druggies and methamphetamines
Why is Sarah Rogers still walking free? Why is sugar Alcock's out on bond parole and probation? I could name about 15 other meth addic flunkies dealers in the same foil boat. Basically just junkies. Sell half there supply just to stay high. Or push alittle weight because they are sleeping with the doubt man so they can slang out of the third Street apartments or in the dirty south. Sad everyone chooses to look the other way!
Get the trash off the curb already! & Stop snitching!
heads

Coffeyville, KS

#38 Jan 19, 2014
dope wrote:
Law is a joke did i say a joke in cville do what you please you won't go to jail
Just look at brock.
stfu

Coffeyville, KS

#39 Jan 19, 2014
Js a lot of these people above got harassed by the cops and really didn't do what's listed they got falsly charged.. U need to think of that before u speak. Not everyone's a criminal.
Oral Robyousome

Frontenac, KS

#40 Jan 20, 2014
Its not about justice or law its $s dummies cut taxes hire more [cops] fee collectors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis Andres one of Coffeyville's Bad Cop 2 hr real time 5
do we really need Tammy Dixon when city is broke? 10 hr country 111
Teresa thurman 21 hr anonymous 3
why the cop get fired Thu yummm 4
tyler walton Apr 21 Cville 4
ed rutherford Apr 21 Kid Mom 7
News More Apr 21 grow up 1
More from around the web

Coffeyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE