tis the season

Hutchinson, KS

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Just to let everyone know, Christmas is almost here & Walmart is getting ready to set up the angel tree. I know a lot of people don't have the extra money, but just take a look. The angel tree is for foster children who have not had the best parents, family, lives. See if you can find it in your hearts to buy an extra gift or two for a helpless child who needs a little extra love.
Thank you!

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2012
The angel tree is not for only foster kids its also for the poorly income familys.

Coffeyville, KS

#3 Nov 5, 2012
the poorly families, u mean the to lazy to work families.
shame on you

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Nov 5, 2012
this post should be for questions about the angel tree , please not for putting other people down...

Coffeyville, KS

#5 Nov 5, 2012
i apoligise to all of course the kids should not suffer because of poor parenting. everyone please take a name from the tree

Since: Sep 12

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Nov 9, 2012
How do you go about putting someone's kid on it?

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2012
The salvation army has all the info you need usually they have a signup time for it

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2012
I believe the sign up was today. I had heard tho that they didn't have very many people signed up. You may want to call salvation army in the morning & see if they still can accept families

United States

#9 Nov 25, 2012
IIts a good thing
here's a thought

Parsons, KS

#10 Nov 25, 2012
poorly wrote:
i apoligise to all of course the kids should not suffer because of poor parenting. everyone please take a name from the tree
You know, there are a number of reasons why people might need a little help over the holidays. Long term illness, laid off, house fire.. The list is endless. This post was made by a caring individual, trying to get the word out to equally caring people. If you don't care, that's your business, but don't leave your sour opinions here, please. Have a little courtesy.

“Your future is unwritten!”

Since: Mar 08

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Nov 25, 2012
I work for a small professional office. Last year, instead of buying each other gifts, we pooled our money and adopted some kids from the angel tree. I'd like to invite other small offices to do the same!
Me Too

Haysville, KS

#12 Nov 26, 2012
sarah wrote:
IIts a good thing
Thank you Martha Stewart! It is a good thing, everyone help out.

Coffeyville, KS

#13 Nov 26, 2012
I know a family whos single mother works full time and still struggles daily to pay the insane expenses for living. I feel for these families at this time of year. I know it can be very rough for them. I will help as I do every year to make christmas better for the kiddos in need.

Oronogo, MO

#14 Dec 4, 2012
poorly wrote:
the poorly families, u mean the to lazy to work families.
Not everyone in the world is too lazy to work. Some of us who have to pay hassenplugs car payment and put his son thru college. Really do need help and can never get it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Posts about City Spending Removed 7 hr Rabbit Hunter 15
Daniel Driski (Jan '10) 12 hr Slap 28
Maple street 19 hr Wondering why 11
Scoring at Home, Season 1 of FAKE Trump Show Sat The Home Game 1
wreck by McDonald's today Mar 16 jle 1
Tom Page Mar 15 Scott 2
Finally Gone! Mar 15 GTT 1

Coffeyville Jobs

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages