Arrests made in armed robberies, assa...

Arrests made in armed robberies, assault cases : Montgomery County Chronicle

There are 29 comments on the www.taylornews.org story from Feb 23, 2010, titled Arrests made in armed robberies, assault cases : Montgomery County Chronicle. In it, www.taylornews.org reports that:

Two Coffeyville people have been arrested on suspicion of robbing convenience stores in Independence and Coffeyville in late January while six others have been arrested on a related aggravated battery case in early February.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.taylornews.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
believe it or not

Wichita, KS

#1 Feb 23, 2010
Just comes to show you crime don't pay. for what little money they did steal all to buy crack in this town that wasn't worth a crap! LMAO !!! that's a rap book them Danno !
coffeyville person

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Feb 23, 2010
FINALLY JUSTICE!!! so glad all those people got what they deserve.now maybe coffeyville will be a little safer.THUGS,THUGS,THUGS thats all i have to say.

Since: Feb 10

Tonkawa, OK

#3 Feb 23, 2010
If authorities would check the documentation and immigration status of Michael's "father" at the West First St. address, they might discover some additional violations.

Since: Feb 10

Tonkawa, OK

#4 Feb 23, 2010
If authorities would check the documentation and immigration status of the male head of household at the West First St. address, it might lead them to additional charges.
phantom justice

Leon, KS

#5 Feb 23, 2010
Just because arrests have been made does not mean a conviction is forthcoming.
Pin Ball

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Feb 23, 2010
phantom justice wrote:
Well knowing the County Attorney, he would not allow someone to be arrested unless he had a pretty good case. I say send them off and throw away the key on the worthless pieces of shits. They dont do anything thing but burgal peoples house.,
hadenough

Coffeyville, KS

#7 Feb 23, 2010
believe it or not wrote:
Just comes to show you crime don't pay. for what little money they did steal all to buy crack in this town that wasn't worth a crap! LMAO !!! that's a rap book them Danno !
LMAO> Priceless!

Since: Aug 09

Weir, KS

#8 Feb 23, 2010
It's a damn shame that two teenagers have thrown away their whole lives over a piddly amount of money that they could have honestly earned with a couple weeks work.

That said,If found guilty, I hope they get the maximum sentance allowed by law. They did something that the clerks who were robbed will live with for the rest of their lives.

When will people ever learn to treat each other with respect, and quit looking for the easy way out, at others expense?
believe it or not

Wichita, KS

#9 Feb 24, 2010
phantom justice wrote:
You of all people I would take an educated guess you are not from around these part of kansas i take it... Ever heard of a hung jury. guess they'll get their educated advice like you will in time as well. Sorry Charlie ! time to get the rope out again !
phanton justice

Leon, KS

#10 Feb 25, 2010
believe it or not you'd be wrong there partner. What the hell does a hung jury have to do with this case? Or are you confident of this occurence......
finaly

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Feb 25, 2010
they should throw away the key on these two. I bet the number of breakins drops also because of this. To bad it took them this long to get em

Since: Oct 08

Coffeyville, KS

#12 Feb 25, 2010
Pin Ball wrote:
<quoted text>
They dont do anything thing but burgal peoples house.,
I dont know if its a word or not but I like the word burgal......if its not a word it should be!! lol
phanton justice

Leon, KS

#13 Feb 25, 2010
I too find it humorous, (BUR-GAL)...... he was convicted of Burgalin homes.
noah webster

Independence, KS

#14 Feb 25, 2010
Insert Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know if its a word or not but I like the word burgal......if its not a word it should be!! lol
Try "burglarize."
Wild Coyote

Coffeyville, KS

#15 Feb 25, 2010
Look at the alleged robbers myspace.com page. He quotes lyrics from rap music such as: "im down for whatever murder, selln drugs and robberys in any kind of weather!!!!!!!!!!"

Is anyone surprised? His embracement of this thuggish lifestyle was goaded by anti-intellectual mind poison.
phanton justice

Leon, KS

#16 Feb 25, 2010
yea, i think we now that noah.. meant to be funny!

“Better listen the first time”

jest an ol' hillbilly

#17 Feb 26, 2010
Insert Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Verb 1. burgle - commit a burglary; enter and rob a dwelling
burglarise, burglarize, heist
Pin Ball

Coffeyville, KS

#18 Feb 26, 2010
Hi lee ejicated Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Verb 1. burgle - commit a burglary; enter and rob a dwelling
burglarise, burglarize, heist
Guess I spelled it wrong, thanks 4 da help

“Better listen the first time”

jest an ol' hillbilly

#19 Feb 26, 2010
Pin Ball wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess I spelled it wrong, thanks 4 da help
Ah,, I ain't worried about the spelling..I was only showing Insert Name that it was a real word...We all mis spell tings sumtimes.

Since: Oct 08

Coffeyville, KS

#20 Feb 26, 2010
Hi lee ejicated Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Ah,, I ain't worried about the spelling..I was only showing Insert Name that it was a real word...We all mis spell tings sumtimes.
Wasnt poking fun....im not the best speller...lol. Just thought if it wasnt a word it should be!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Meth Addicts of Coffeyville, (Oct '11) 16 hr Meth Happiness 45
meth on willow (Jul '13) Wed Froggy 8
sex (Jun '14) Wed Froggy 21
Is kansas really filled with hoes? Tue Oliver Douglas 5
corrupt cops in south coffeyville (Jul '10) Tue Innocent 235
Coffeyville Community College Jun 27 Curious in Coffey... 5
Acme Foundry Management Jun 27 u know who phil 29

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance