of 2
Next Last
Ganji Man

Talala, OK

#21 Sep 13, 2012
Angel wrote:
I told Anne about this post today.
She rolled her eyes, laughed, and said:
"Go on there and tell them that Kronk and I got married, had septuplets using fertility drugs and in vitro, and are happily living in the Bahamas on the money we stole from the community college. We currently perform 5 nights a week in a local comedy club and one of our routines is about the ignorant people on Coffeyville Topix who have nothing better to do then make things up. It's hilarious."
What an impact she and Kronk must have made when they were on here to still be talked about a year after they left.
True. Kronk was the master of Topix. Anne was like the Sage of Topix. Place has not been the same since. I wish them well in their new lives!

Since: Sep 10

Coffeyville, KS

#22 Sep 13, 2012
Due to several friends of mine telling me about this post, I decided to come back briefly to set some things straight.

1: I did not meet, nor have I married Kronk. As far as I know, he did pass in an accident.
2: Yes, I thought Kronk to be a breath of fresh air and I admired his honest and humorous posts.
3: The majority of those who think they know me and what I feel and say do not know me.
4: If you are really a friend of mine, why would you fuel all of this bullbutter?
To the person who claimed that I confided with them? Big lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aquatic center 1 hr coffeyville 3
So whats going on in the parking lot at G & W 6 hr ghost town coming 12
Cherryvale USD 447 asks city to close Carson St. 6 hr ghost town coming 15
Finally the Truth about Mercy and the secrets R... 10 hr Realist 63
Poll What business would you like to see reopen in I... (Sep '12) 10 hr Frank Crebase 36
Trust & follow advise of city staff very costly... Wed so true 9
$500 reward cash ! Wed SickOfTheives 36

Coffeyville Jobs

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages