First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Permesious

Talala, OK

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Been awhile since I been on here. What happened to the intelligent posters like Kronk and Anne? Kronk was so unique and had an awesome since of humor. Anne was so level headed and intelligent. I miss them. Where did they go?

“A Doctor Goes Where Needed”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Permesious wrote:
Been awhile since I been on here. What happened to the intelligent posters like Kronk and Anne? Kronk was so unique and had an awesome since of humor. Anne was so level headed and intelligent. I miss them. Where did they go?
Who?
unonymous

Coffeyville, KS

#3 Sep 9, 2012
Kronk was supposed to have died at KU med. from a car crash. No obit was ever produced.

Anne got tired of the bs on here and left for good. She met some dude and is getting re-married.
I know

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Sep 10, 2012
I have a good source that says Kronk and Anne got married. Ol Bob Lorth or whatever other name he goes by from day to day is just jealous cuz both Kronk and Anne used to school him and make him look silly.
Kronks Coroner

Coffeyville, KS

#5 Sep 10, 2012
unonymous wrote:
Kronk was supposed to have died at KU med. from a car crash. No obit was ever produced.
Anne got tired of the bs on here and left for good. She met some dude and is getting re-married.
Ummm actually someone did post a link to the obit about 3 weeks after he died.
unonymous

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Kronks Coroner wrote:
<quoted text> Ummm actually someone did post a link to the obit about 3 weeks after he died.
No they didn't. There was never a link.

There was only a memorial poster of Kronk as a pink unicorn in assless chaps.

http://i.imgur.com/Mguwe.jpg
h8ers

Coffeyville, KS

#7 Sep 10, 2012
Anne and Kronk did not marry. In fact they never knew each other of this board. Just because they had comraderie does not mean they hooked up.
Yuh Huh

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Sep 11, 2012
h8ers wrote:
Anne and Kronk did not marry. In fact they never knew each other of this board. Just because they had comraderie does not mean they hooked up.
you dont know man. I know for a fact that as a result of this site, they often flirted with one another and eventually hooked up. Dude faked his death just like Elvis and Kurt Cobain to get away from the spot light. He lives on.
priss

Coffeyville, KS

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Yuh Huh wrote:
<quoted text>you dont know man. I know for a fact that as a result of this site, they often flirted with one another and eventually hooked up. Dude faked his death just like Elvis and Kurt Cobain to get away from the spot light. He lives on.
anne didn't meet people on here. she said she had social phobia. i agree kronk faked his death. he still posts on here under different names.
Knork

Coffeyville, KS

#10 Sep 11, 2012
priss wrote:
<quoted text>
anne didn't meet people on here. she said she had social phobia. i agree kronk faked his death. he still posts on here under different names.
Oh and you know this how? How do you know I am not Kronk? Muhahhah
Allen Roses

Girard, KS

#11 Sep 11, 2012
Their posts ended when the half million was found stolen from the college.
h8ers

Coffeyville, KS

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Yuh Huh wrote:
<quoted text>you dont know man. I know for a fact that as a result of this site, they often flirted with one another and eventually hooked up. Dude faked his death just like Elvis and Kurt Cobain to get away from the spot light. He lives on.
I do know. She is one of my best friends. She IS often shy in social situations when she does not know anyone, but she does not really have a phobia other then she is not fond of crowds (she is short and gets somewhat claustrophobic). When she is around people she knows, she is very outgoing and funny.
Friend of Anne

Coffeyville, KS

#13 Sep 11, 2012
Annie did not marry Kronk! In fact, she has not married at all yet. She is engaged tho, and preparing to move away from Coffeyville with her future husband. Why is she not here on topix and contributing? The answer is simple. She did not like all the negetivity. Annie is a very special person who has a big heart and a lot of love for others. I am proud to be her friend. I waa suicidal a year ago, and her sweetness and encouragment showed me that life was beautiful and worth living. Her husband to be is a very lucky man.
Told ya SO

Coffeyville, KS

#14 Sep 12, 2012
Friend of Anne wrote:
Annie did not marry Kronk! In fact, she has not married at all yet. She is engaged tho, and preparing to move away from Coffeyville with her future husband. Why is she not here on topix and contributing? The answer is simple. She did not like all the negetivity. Annie is a very special person who has a big heart and a lot of love for others. I am proud to be her friend. I waa suicidal a year ago, and her sweetness and encouragment showed me that life was beautiful and worth living. Her husband to be is a very lucky man.
See this proves it. She is marrying the Kronkster
Mabel

Coffeyville, KS

#15 Sep 13, 2012
I know Anne well and she confided in me back when her and Kronk were on here and told me how much she would like to meet him. I think they finally did meet and then coincidentally they both disappear from Topix.....hmmm? I will let you figure it out.
SMH

Coffeyville, KS

#16 Sep 13, 2012
Mabel, if you "know Anne well", then you know you are lying.
This kind of thing is exactly why she left Topix.
It is a cesspool of gossip and untruths.
People talk about things with no regard to the damage they may be causing.
Mabel

Coffeyville, KS

#17 Sep 13, 2012
SMH wrote:
Mabel, if you "know Anne well", then you know you are lying.
This kind of thing is exactly why she left Topix.
It is a cesspool of gossip and untruths.
People talk about things with no regard to the damage they may be causing.
You are a freaking weirdo. What kind of damage could I be causing by talking about anonymous people. Not like I used her real name, address and phone number. Freak!
Fan Club

Coffeyville, KS

#18 Sep 13, 2012
h8ers wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know. She is one of my best friends. She IS often shy in social situations when she does not know anyone, but she does not really have a phobia other then she is not fond of crowds (she is short and gets somewhat claustrophobic). When she is around people she knows, she is very outgoing and funny.
When she's had a few shots of tequila, she's a hell of a dancer, too. You can watch her at Turbo's in Independence and at the Zone in Coffeyville every weekend. I never miss one of her performances.
fkhs sucks

Coffeyville, KS

#19 Sep 13, 2012
ms. hedrick probably didnt know who kronk was anyways and an fyi, hes not dead
Angel

Coffeyville, KS

#20 Sep 13, 2012
I told Anne about this post today.
She rolled her eyes, laughed, and said:
"Go on there and tell them that Kronk and I got married, had septuplets using fertility drugs and in vitro, and are happily living in the Bahamas on the money we stole from the community college. We currently perform 5 nights a week in a local comedy club and one of our routines is about the ignorant people on Coffeyville Topix who have nothing better to do then make things up. It's hilarious."

What an impact she and Kronk must have made when they were on here to still be talked about a year after they left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Door Of Hope Orphanage (Jul '15) 14 min dfisbie 7
Trump's spiteful jealousy of Obama 1 hr Yes 13
Trump is the true anti-Christ Sun Poster Child for ... 56
Trump: A Fraud and Cheat (Nov '16) Sun Alwysright 31
1001 Reasons Donald Trump Sucks (Jul '16) Sun American Independent 42
Trump Lies 75% Of The Time (Nov '16) Sun The Wall is a Lie 17
Trump lied and four died Sun Dr Brown 17

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance