My Govt Check was short
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gots to Know

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Anyone else notice that they check this month was less than it has been. WTF is up wid dat!!! I tried to be call'n my case worker and dat beotch be doggin me.They best be giving me my full amount else I go and get whats mine from soma these rich assholes in dis town. Anyone else wid me?
Peter

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Gots to Know wrote:
Anyone else notice that they check this month was less than it has been. WTF is up wid dat!!! I tried to be call'n my case worker and dat beotch be doggin me.They best be giving me my full amount else I go and get whats mine from soma these rich assholes in dis town. Anyone else wid me?
What branch of the service were you in?
get a job

Wichita, KS

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Maybe if you got a job the paycheck you earned would be consistent with your work values.....haha I just made a funny.
B Nice

Parsons, KS

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Mine was short also. They took out more for your WELFARE!
Gots to Know

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Yall hipocrites to! Each one of you probably getting some form of Govt support. Damn sure would when yo boss man fires yo ass and you get hungry.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Gots to Know wrote:
Yall hipocrites to! Each one of you probably getting some form of Govt support. Damn sure would when yo boss man fires yo ass and you get hungry.
Actually "yo boss man" firing you was apparently your fault! Get another job, what makes you think it's the government's job to take care of you? Especially when you got fired, which is your fault no one else's. And don't assume everyone is getting some form of Govt support. You would be surprised at the number of people that actually take care of themselves! I would imagine you must think the way you do though becaue you have grown up watching everyone around you live off the government too. Tell your mamma thanks, she raised you to be lazy, irresponsible, and nothing but a burdon on society. She must be proud!!!
well-off

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Gots to Know wrote:
Maybe we are not poor like you because we work our butts off for what we have instead of wanting other hard working Americans to support us.

So I would advise you to go get a job, quit your whining, and be careful who you try to steal from because if you try to take from me, there will be another dead freeloader that will need a space at the cemetery!!
Janelle

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 15, 2012
I'm a singlenmom of 3 kids and I work 3 jobs to take care of them. I have never gotten government assistance and it makes me sick to think my tax dollars have to pay for lazy people. I go to the store and women use foodstamps to buy steak I'm scraping change to get ramen noodles at times. I havent celebrated holidays in3 years due to finances and these same welfare recipients give their kids good christmas's. Its just sickening knowing juntas dollars feed and cloth welfare kids.
Janelle

Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 15, 2012
'my tax dollars' stupid auto spell
Cahill

United States

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Janelle wrote:
I'm a singlenmom of 3 kids and I work 3 jobs to take care of them. I have never gotten government assistance and it makes me sick to think my tax dollars have to pay for lazy people. I go to the store and women use foodstamps to buy steak I'm scraping change to get ramen noodles at times. I havent celebrated holidays in3 years due to finances and these same welfare recipients give their kids good christmas's. Its just sickening knowing juntas dollars feed and cloth welfare kids.
This is the new Obama regime! Get used to it! Because as long as the welfare population grows you will pay more and more to those on welfare! When are the people going to get tired of giving away their money to lowlifes?
read my lips

Coffeyville, KS

#13 Nov 16, 2012
Cahill wrote:
<quoted text> This is the new Obama regime! Get used to it! Because as long as the welfare population grows you will pay more and more to those on welfare! When are the people going to get tired of giving away their money to lowlifes?
just because you dont want obama as president, it is not his fault. you make it sound like all this started 4 years ago. wake up people, it has been happening under both parties, for many years and not just the one you dislike. most of these problem actually goes back to congress and the house of rep who actually make the laws. then it is left up to us to try and to find loopholes in the law to benefit us. i don't receive any government help and i have never been unemployed, that being said, it still would not hurt feeling for drug testing people to get their check. i had to take one to get the job i have, maybe they should also, before they get my tax dollars and complain about how their check is short.
Gots to Know

Coffeyville, KS

#14 Nov 16, 2012
Janelle wrote:
Well den you aint playing the game right. That aint my fault yo. Its easy to get assistance and its owed to you so you should be taking everything you gots coming yo way. You can gets money fo yo kids food, meds, everything. even gets a free fone yo. dont be a hater just cuz u aint gettin what you owed. If yous hot and not some skank ho, i will show you d ropes for some trade.
Gots to Know

Coffeyville, KS

#15 Nov 16, 2012
btw I gots aholt of my case worker and she say there be an adjustment on some folks and it'd be put back on with our xmas addition. so dats all cool
Janelle

Chicago, IL

#16 Nov 16, 2012
I don't care who is president never have and never will..... That being said, I don't think I'm owed anything I had my kids there for I'm responsible for them . Lol and no I'm not a skank ho and I'm not unattractive. I moved out of coffeyville because there's no jobs there.
WOOOO

Coffeyville, KS

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Has long as Obama is in office he will pander to the low life's that suck the blood out of this country. Heaven help us if some ho who has three kids who's fathers are unknown would have to work. To busy hoe'ing around and doing drugs. Trying to find the next assistance for free. We could get most of these ho's and druggies out of the system if we make them work for their welfare cleaning toilets, parks, roadways etc. and passing a drug test. Are you glad now you succumbed to peer pressure and did drugs? LOOK AT your toothless nasty self in the mirror.
Janelle

Chicago, IL

#18 Nov 16, 2012
I don't do drugs and my kids all have the same father and I'm not a ho so I hope you wasn't referring to me and welfare has been there way before Obama. It's been there since in was a kid. I don't get government assistance never have and never will. My kids get sick I pay. I am a single mother due to the fact their dad was killed in combat. That was in 2002. I've been offered nothing nor have I asked for anything.
WOOOO

Coffeyville, KS

#19 Nov 16, 2012
I definitely was not referring to you Janelle. You sound like you work for everything you have.
Gots to Know

Coffeyville, KS

#20 Nov 26, 2012
Some ya wanna live in a barbaric society where folks be livin in boxes and tents while others be livin like royalty. Bad times hit y'all yo tune would change. Id rather live in country where folks be decent to one another and willing to lend a hand to those less off. Thats the kinda country Obama be mak'n. Thanks to Obama, I had a fine Thanksgiving even in these bad times. Thats a real civilized society.
Riff Raff

Coffeyville, KS

#22 Nov 27, 2012
Gots to Know wrote:
Some ya wanna live in a barbaric society where folks be livin in boxes and tents while others be livin like royalty. Bad times hit y'all yo tune would change. Id rather live in country where folks be decent to one another and willing to lend a hand to those less off. Thats the kinda country Obama be mak'n. Thanks to Obama, I had a fine Thanksgiving even in these bad times. Thats a real civilized society.
Brother I agree with ya. Folks that bad mouth folks on hard times are the same mofos that preach the message of Jesus. If they did as Jesus did then they would wanna see those less fortunate helped out. Hipocites. Dont pay em no mind. Have a Merry Christmas bro
Janelle

Glenview, IL

#23 Nov 27, 2012
I don't celebrate the holidays any longer. Its for the rich or for people who sign up for the programs. My kids know theres no Santa, easter bunny, and toothbfairy. We live in reality and the reality is the traditions are based on lies. I'm not thankful that people came here, ate, and slaughtered a bunch of people out of greed. I've never believed in that and never will. Christmas either, it's suppose to be based on jesus but the schools teach about Santa? I'm not a Christian nor an atheist but I don't believe in lying to kids hell then governent will lien to them enough when they get older. I believe in helping others in time of need but isn't a house and food much more important then turkey and stuffing? Instead of adopting a family for christmas and buy a bunch of gifts why not pay their rent? Or utilities? That makes more sense to me. And I know what hard times are like me and my kids had to live in the car for a while and indidnt worry about holidays I worried about feeding and bathing them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get Sean Hannity Off KGGF! 12 hr WTHF 17
1001 Reasons Donald Trump Sucks 13 hr evolve 8
wal-mart employes 13 hr Post 6
How many sickos are there in coffeyville (Oct '15) 14 hr Post 5
coffeyville area fireworks Sat fire brigade 6 5
Cindy Shafer Tidwell Sat Private Dick 2
don edwards Thu IMHO 3

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance