Black American "ghetto culture"

Posted in the Coffeyville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hannah Emily

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Jul 17, 2012
I hate people like Lil' Wayne, gangsters, and ghetto people. I'm really mean towards these types of people and have no problems calling them stupid. If I see a black guy walking all retarded with his pants down to his waist, I think "stupid loser" to myself. I also think someone is a stupid loser if they have some name like Lashandra or Shaquan.

I actually like people like Will Smith, Morgan Freeman, or Obama. I have nothing against their skin color. I think they're great people and they have accomplished things I probably never will. I really love Jimi Hendrix too, one of my favorite musicians ever.

I don't hate Africans in Africa either. I think those people all have unique and interesting culture. I don't know if I'm half racist or full racist or what? If I could, I'd get rid of all ghetto people. Of course if I had this power, I'd get rid of rednecks too. I guess maybe I just don't like people who are proud of their ignorance and wallow in it.

I should add that I also hate when white people embrace "ghetto culture". I have a white friend on Facebook that has horrible grammar and uses ebonics. I'd de-friend him, but he was a really good friend of mine as a kid. It's sad he changed.
then they whine

Springfield, MO

#2 Jul 17, 2012
they have nothing else to be proud of so they promote their stupidity as if anyone else is gonna think they really have something going. Too stupid to pick up a book and read it to learn how to get ahead and then they are mad at everyone else and blaming them because they can't get a job.
Red Neck Retards

Pratt, KS

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Red Necks that embrace the "Red Neck" culture are very similar to blacks that embrace the "Gehtto" culture. Both embrace a culture or ignorance and for some reason are proud to be ignorant and do not want to even make any attempts and being educated. Red Necks and Gehtto Negros = two sides of the same coin irronically.
xxxx

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Jul 18, 2012
You know who GHETTO people hate the most, BILL COSBY because he tells it like it is. Ghetto people are created by peer pressure, bad parenting, low self esteem, Etc. They believe their actions make them men when just the opposite is true.Just a complete wasted culture.
just sayin

Wichita, KS

#5 Jul 18, 2012
If they want to live the "ghetto lifestyle" I think they should be made to live on the real ghetto world that exsists for so many poor, uneducated people who fight their whole life to get outta of the ghetto. These rapper's and pants hanging so low they have to hold them up with one hand, with a cell phone in the other are an insult to the poorest, most under served in our nation
Really

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2012
Red Neck Retards wrote:
Red Necks that embrace the "Red Neck" culture are very similar to blacks that embrace the "Gehtto" culture. Both embrace a culture or ignorance and for some reason are proud to be ignorant and do not want to even make any attempts and being educated. Red Necks and Gehtto Negros = two sides of the same coin irronically.
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel...

So much for your theory. Show me a ghetto, pant sagging, bitch slapping, cop shooting black rocket scientist.
Interesting

Coffeyville, KS

#7 Jul 18, 2012
Very interesting concepts
Bill Cosbly is halarious! He will be in Tulsa tomorrow.
Buck Naked

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Jul 18, 2012
Hannah Emily wrote:
I hate people like Lil' Wayne, gangsters, and ghetto people. I'm really mean towards these types of people and have no problems calling them stupid. If I see a black guy walking all retarded with his pants down to his waist, I think "stupid loser" to myself. I also think someone is a stupid loser if they have some name like Lashandra or Shaquan.
I actually like people like Will Smith, Morgan Freeman, or Obama. I have nothing against their skin color. I think they're great people and they have accomplished things I probably never will. I really love Jimi Hendrix too, one of my favorite musicians ever.
I don't hate Africans in Africa either. I think those people all have unique and interesting culture. I don't know if I'm half racist or full racist or what? If I could, I'd get rid of all ghetto people. Of course if I had this power, I'd get rid of rednecks too. I guess maybe I just don't like people who are proud of their ignorance and wallow in it.
I should add that I also hate when white people embrace "ghetto culture". I have a white friend on Facebook that has horrible grammar and uses ebonics. I'd de-friend him, but he was a really good friend of mine as a kid. It's sad he changed.
Let me get this straight. If I dont look and dress,act,talk like you. Im a stupid loser?? Are we on the same page here? Welcome to America Baby we are free for now and can look and talk and act as we please, its what thousands of people who not all looked like you talked like you or even dressed like you died for. Dont hate differences be proud you live in a place you can be yourself.
coolb

Coffeyville, KS

#9 Jul 18, 2012
All the hate and negative things being said shame on hateful people of any race. Some people cannot live without diviiding. example hanging pants are in all cultures not just one. Nor did gangsters evolve from black culture. I do not like kids wearing their pants low but to say its a black thing only is wrong. If people in this town would put forth the effort to both heal and raise the level of unity it would better serve us all. People of all races made this country great. People of all races died for this country and what they did was for all. The only thing i get from this is one smere someone else makes them low and two make it seem as if you are better. Understand and also take note that misery in you only whats company. I too choose also not to be alone and have company but i also choose peace and joy and hope and happiness. With all men. Do not raise hate if you do not like something inspire change. Its been a while since i posted anything may be along time before i post again. It helps no one to hate but love heals. Love unifies. And love creates an enviroment where we all prosper.
dont agree

United States

#10 Jul 19, 2012
The whole thug or redneck lifestyle does not appeal to me....But bet your ass if I'm boarding a plane, I'll take sitting with thugs and redneck's all day....
real

Dallas, TX

#11 Jul 19, 2012
Hannah Emily wrote:
I hate people like Lil' Wayne, gangsters, and ghetto people. I'm really mean towards these types of people and have no problems calling them stupid. If I see a black guy walking all retarded with his pants down to his waist, I think "stupid loser" to myself. I also think someone is a stupid loser if they have some name like Lashandra or Shaquan.
I actually like people like Will Smith, Morgan Freeman, or Obama. I have nothing against their skin color. I think they're great people and they have accomplished things I probably never will. I really love Jimi Hendrix too, one of my favorite musicians ever.
I don't hate Africans in Africa either. I think those people all have unique and interesting culture. I don't know if I'm half racist or full racist or what? If I could, I'd get rid of all ghetto people. Of course if I had this power, I'd get rid of rednecks too. I guess maybe I just don't like people who are proud of their ignorance and wallow in it.
I should add that I also hate when white people embrace "ghetto culture". I have a white friend on Facebook that has horrible grammar and uses ebonics. I'd de-friend him, but he was a really good friend of mine as a kid. It's sad he changed.
ghetto is a culture not a black culture its a culture that all races embrace you may see more black people embracing it but that doesn't give you the right to say it's a black culture ya its dumb and retarded I must agree and its a shame that anyone embraces but don't get confused with TV lil Wayne speaks for himself he is no leader of black people ok...
real

Dallas, TX

#12 Jul 19, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel...
So much for your theory. Show me a ghetto, pant sagging, bitch slapping, cop shooting black rocket scientist.
you even sound dumb your exactly the redneck he was talking about. Take your lil Confederate flag and shit on it
concerned citizen

Coffeyville, KS

#13 Jul 19, 2012
I believe that gangsta music and its message to the youth is ruining America. I have met so many people who are complete sociopaths because of this music. The music teaches the very fabric that ruins a society. It promotes abuse and disrespect of women, killing, greed, stupidity, desensitization and possibly killing your own family for money. It is the vilest music which preys on the minds of poor people who believe that these gangstas are gods. It is unintelligent music about hoes, money and violence. They promote not to report a murder because that is "snitching", and to give up on education to be a thug. This ghetto gangsta sociopathic destruction of society is supposedly art?
really

Coffeyville, KS

#14 Jul 21, 2012
I beleive educating our youth is very important! You cant blame bad parenting, an bad ass kids on the music they listen too. If the children had a solid foundation comming up, they could listen to all the rap in the world, simply because they like the music, an be just find.
Some "ghetto" parent that dont teach there children the difference between right an wrong, are the main reason for the horrible creatures they create. Gangters an whatnot.
Also, I strongly oppose to saggin! It looks ridiculous, and if the younsters doing it, know what it meant in prison, I bet they would pull there pants up!
In jail, a man walking around with his pant hanging below his ass is an open invite for another man to stick his junk in there! An That is a Fact!
Really

United States

#15 Jul 21, 2012
real wrote:
<quoted text>you even sound dumb your exactly the redneck he was talking about. Take your lil Confederate flag and shit on it
Really? I don't have a confederate flag. Just show me one of the scientsts I asked you to show me....I can show you Black Rocket scientists. Helll, I can show you scientists of any race..I can also show you a Redneck Rocket scientist. ShoooT boy.. I can show you BLACK REDNECKS...
Kyoshi Lion

Orlando, FL

#16 Jul 25, 2012
Hannah Emily wrote:
I hate people like Lil' Wayne, gangsters, and ghetto people. I'm really mean towards these types of people and have no problems calling them stupid. If I see a black guy walking all retarded with his pants down to his waist, I think "stupid loser" to myself. I also think someone is a stupid loser if they have some name like Lashandra or Shaquan.
I actually like people like Will Smith, Morgan Freeman, or Obama. I have nothing against their skin color. I think they're great people and they have accomplished things I probably never will. I really love Jimi Hendrix too, one of my favorite musicians ever.
I don't hate Africans in Africa either. I think those people all have unique and interesting culture. I don't know if I'm half racist or full racist or what? If I could, I'd get rid of all ghetto people. Of course if I had this power, I'd get rid of rednecks too. I guess maybe I just don't like people who are proud of their ignorance and wallow in it.
I should add that I also hate when white people embrace "ghetto culture". I have a white friend on Facebook that has horrible grammar and uses ebonics. I'd de-friend him, but he was a really good friend of mine as a kid. It's sad he changed.
The fact that you judge someone by the name they were GIVEN, proves how much of a dumb judgmental fool you are. Also you say that you'd get rid of people that you consider ghetto or redneck (by getting rid of them, do you mean kill them off? That would make you no less than a damn monster that feels a person deserves death because YOU don't like them).

I'm sure your supposed friend wouldn't appreciate you talking behind his back either. I sure as hell wouldn't want someone to be a friend of mine if they look down upon me.

You have a LOT to learn about people embracing ignorance, because you are actually in that same boat. You don't have to embrace someone you don't approve of, you clearly have that right, but make no mistake about the things you have written here that reveal ignorance in you.(You HATE Lil Wayne? Wow, he must have done something horrible to you or someone you love.)

What is your definition of Ghetto? Its simply a location, there is no way to define someone based on their location because there are individuals of various locations with various outlooks, personalities, etc. Mention specifics, about individuals, like the boasting of drug dealing, killing, and other things you don't approve of. You will find that this greatly increases the validity of your comment. Observe the way you place assumptions on certain groups of people, like those in Africa. Some practices of certain INDIVIDUALS (in Africa, etc.) are horrible, some kill (men, woman, kids), steal, destroy, etc. I doubt Lil Wayne has ever cut off a baby's arm or worse.

Feel free to continue to look down on people, even if you don't know the situations of every person (some can't afford to get pants their size, some can't afford belts, so what about these INDIVIDUALS? Based on what you said, you'd assume they are stupid also). Lets say you are in a situation, where one of these people you deem stupid are the only ones around to pull you out of a fire, or something else, would you reach for their hand? Or would you be too disgusted with them? Based on your comment of getting rid of people you disapprove of, they'd have the right to walk away and leave you to die.

You can remain blind if you choose, but there are people in business attire doing some of the most detestable crap know to man, but I guess its approved of it they LOOK the part? I guess its alright for individuals deemed "Upstanding" to fly to places like the Philippines to indulge in things like child sex slavery too right? You have no idea, and you can vote this down (or anyone else for that matter) that doesn't want to hear the truth, but it will still stand as the truth. I am just trying to present information to you so that you do not continue FOOLing yourself.
Cathty

Coffeyville, KS

#17 Sep 29, 2012
ATTENTION..... Be on look out for a black male who may be driving either a ****Blue 1996 Lincolin Town car Tag#907DUE or***** White 2009 Pontiac Vibe Tag#994DUE (((going to LEAVENWORTH KANSAS FROM Coffeyville Kansas))).The man is being saught in the Shooting/Killing of two people in Coffeyville.His mom lives in Leavenworth Kansas.If you see one or both of the cars call the police.He may be armed do not go near him. At this time he maybe comming up to the Olathe, Kansas area.I am going off a time frame that he may have left Coffeyville.
YES

Coffeyville, KS

#18 Sep 30, 2012
it hurts my feelings to know how judgemental some people can be! remember one day soon you too will be judged!! how can you be so small minded to judge someone by their name,something that they didnt ask for,something that was given to them!? most people that you see are a product of their enviornment, they dont know any better because thats where they grew up,thats how they grew up! Some grow up and choose thats who they want to be! Who are you to pass judgement, whether a person is black,white,blue,green or purple what makes you better than them? Instead of talkig down to them pray for them,try to lift them up! You dont know what that person has been through or is goig through. Talking down on them makes you less of a person! Everybody on here talking down, your day is coming!!
jeezum

United States

#19 Sep 30, 2012
YES wrote:
it hurts my feelings to know how judgemental some people can be! remember one day soon you too will be judged!! how can you be so small minded to judge someone by their name,something that they didnt ask for,something that was given to them!? most people that you see are a product of their enviornment, they dont know any better because thats where they grew up,thats how they grew up! Some grow up and choose thats who they want to be! Who are you to pass judgement, whether a person is black,white,blue,green or purple what makes you better than them? Instead of talkig down to them pray for them,try to lift them up! You dont know what that person has been through or is goig through. Talking down on them makes you less of a person! Everybody on here talking down, your day is coming!!
Everybody judges others..Just as you have judged others on here. I suppose that means your day is coming too.
fyi

Coffeyville, KS

#20 Sep 30, 2012
Cathty wrote:
ATTENTION..... Be on look out for a black male who may be driving either a ****Blue 1996 Lincolin Town car Tag#907DUE or***** White 2009 Pontiac Vibe Tag#994DUE (((going to LEAVENWORTH KANSAS FROM Coffeyville Kansas))).The man is being saught in the Shooting/Killing of two people in Coffeyville.His mom lives in Leavenworth Kansas.If you see one or both of the cars call the police.He may be armed do not go near him. At this time he maybe comming up to the Olathe, Kansas area.I am going off a time frame that he may have left Coffeyville.
W hy does it matter to u, And why would he go to his moms when that is going to be one of the 1st places they look for him? This man is a little smarter then you think. He may have killed someone, or two people but at the same time, you weren't there and you do not know what happened. It could have been self defense! 75% of the time murders take place in this town people smoking 'wet'(embalming fluid) are involved. The shooter was not on it, but some of the others were!

Everyone knows that embalming fluid is a substance used by funeral homes in order to preserve the dead. We know that a mortician drains the blood of the dead and then fills a needle with the extremely pungent embalming substance and then inserts it into the corpse in order to prevent the decaying process. Most people would not know where or how to get access to this substance let alone fully understand the embalming process. We know that embalming fluid is very popular amongst the dead; I am just having a hard time understanding why the living is insisting on smoking it.

The drug "wet", "sherm", "fly", "amp", or "illy", has been sweeping across the nation for many years now and more and more people desire to experience this outrageous drug trend. "Wet" is when a cigarette or marijuana joint is dipped into a vile of embalming fluid, dried completely and then smoked. This drug phenomenon has very similar effects to that of PCP (phencyclidine) by causing extreme hallucinations. It is also believed that most of the embalming fluid that is sold on the drug market contains some form of PCP.

Smoking embalming fluid can be very dangerous and can cause a person to become extremely violent. There have been cases of people on "Wet" killing others because of the drug or committing other heinous crimes. In the year 2000, a 14-year old teenage boy from Philadelphia violently stabbed his neighbor more than 70 times after smoking the drug. It is not uncommon for a person to experience violent feelings while on "sherm". Other symptoms may include comas, kidney failure and strokes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April the 17th 2015 6 hr RWarner 1
Ron Yeubanks (Oct '11) 8 hr not cool 52
Officer arrested again 9 hr fyoucpd 15
Omg 10 hr 1979sara 1
Marcus Kastler (Aug '14) 11 hr Typhoid Larry 27
Who's the best? 11 hr BILLY FREE 7
Coffeyville commission election 13 hr Know it all 27
Across from subway 18 hr Not Again 2
More from around the web

Coffeyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]