Saddened

Tahlequah, OK

#41 Jul 20, 2010
I was employed there when the first death happened. I can tell you that everybody, employee's and employer's were heart broken over the tragic death of that young man. Eric may have his faults, being that you know, he's human, kinda like the rest of us, but I can assure you that he didn't take that death lightly. We were all deeply affected by that accident, and I can't even begin to imagine the devastateing effect it has had on his family. Any death is unfortunate and I know that everyone wishes that it had never happened, not because of appearances, or production but because he was a person. He was someones son, someone's friend, people loved him, he was a person and I think that is what everyone on here has lost sight of. This isn't about who is right or wrong - god will judge that, right now it's about a life that has been lost. Can't everyone stop the finger pointing, and the accusations for a moment and just let the family, friends, and co workers grieve for their loss?! You may not like Eric or Jensen/Jencast for whatever reason but I can tell you that they are not heartless like some on here believe them to be. They are grieveing as well and not because of loss of production, but because he was their friend and they cared about him just like everyone else. You fail to remember that you spend 8 or more hours a day with your co-workers, for some of us thats more time than you get to spend with your family daily so in a sense your co workers become a part of your family. Lets all have a little respect for the young man, his family and friends, and co workers and let this rest.
outsider

Wichita, KS

#42 Jul 20, 2010
Coffeyville mother wrote:
<quoted text>
There not issues they are the facts. Has it happened to you????? You wouldnt understand unless it has happened to you.
yeppers ! Your mentally disturb by all means.! proven facts !
so was this drunk supervisor your past boyfriend that works there or your exhusband your taking revenge on ?
I never once met a more unstable coffeyvile mom with your kinda mental issues before. Even with your heartless concerns toward this family on top of it.

I'm sure If it was up to you. This whole town should be shut down and continue to be out of work. plus everyone should not have insurance and be on welfare.My question is. are your children safe ? I have to agree also with the the facts you have a distrusted issue going on here.

but they seem more Menatlly challenged with specail needs that need to be taken care of right away. Seek help before you hurt someone like yourself or your own children. and MOVE ON PLEASE !
outsider

Wichita, KS

#43 Jul 20, 2010
Saddened wrote:
I was employed there when the first death happened. I can tell you that everybody, employee's and employer's were heart broken over the tragic death of that young man. Eric may have his faults, being that you know, he's human, kinda like the rest of us, but I can assure you that he didn't take that death lightly. We were all deeply affected by that accident, and I can't even begin to imagine the devastateing effect it has had on his family. Any death is unfortunate and I know that everyone wishes that it had never happened, not because of appearances, or production but because he was a person. He was someones son, someone's friend, people loved him, he was a person and I think that is what everyone on here has lost sight of. This isn't about who is right or wrong - god will judge that, right now it's about a life that has been lost. Can't everyone stop the finger pointing, and the accusations for a moment and just let the family, friends, and co workers grieve for their loss?! You may not like Eric or Jensen/Jencast for whatever reason but I can tell you that they are not heartless like some on here believe them to be. They are grieveing as well and not because of loss of production, but because he was their friend and they cared about him just like everyone else. You fail to remember that you spend 8 or more hours a day with your co-workers, for some of us thats more time than you get to spend with your family daily so in a sense your co workers become a part of your family. Lets all have a little respect for the young man, his family and friends, and co workers and let this rest.
very well said and Amen !
Coffeyville mother

Coffeyville, KS

#44 Jul 20, 2010
I am not on welfare I have worked my whole life You dont know me. I am not heartless at all. And the supervisor is not my past boyfriend and I am still married to the same man. Yes my children are very safe. And I care very much for the people thats gotten hurt and has died out there. They need to do something different to be more safe. And where did you learn how to spell? I have relatives that work there. And the insurance I am talking about is there workmans comp.

“EDITOR : Coffeyville Ks.”

Since: Dec 06

Coffeyville Ks.

#45 Jul 20, 2010
I am not on welfare I have worked my whole life You dont know me. I am not heartless at all. And the supervisor is not my past boyfriend and I am still married to the same man. Yes my children are very safe. And I care very much for the people thats gotten hurt and has died out there. They need to do something different to be more safe. And where did you learn how to spell? I have relatives that work there. And the insurance I am talking about is there workmans comp.
If you had relatives that did work there you would know if there's workman comp, Yes ! It's the Law for every business to have this. Jensens don't set the amount on what you get if you get hurt or not.
Jensen has to pay this. not the employees that work for them.
That's Federal and state reinforce and regulated not by jensens.
As for safty jensens has a higher standard than you think they do. If you get hurt you're UA right there in the hospital before being treated. Federal law requires this on every employee who gets hurt or killed. Who's to say if that don't become the same case and get brought up again in the Osha investagation again as well. Because the kid that got killed the first time had test positive during his autopsy.
This report never came out in public because it was kept in closed files. Now that cat is out of the bag.for everyone here to read. thanks !
His Family didn't have much of a fight or lawsuit against the company after that was brought out. How do I know ? I was there !!! Yes he tested positive for cocain back then. THATS A FACT ! NOW let OSHA DO THEIR JOB. and keep your concerns limited. because No one knows what the out come of this investagation will result in until they check everything over then.
outsider

Wichita, KS

#46 Jul 20, 2010
topwhop45 wrote:
<quoted text>If you had relatives that did work there you would know if there's workman comp, Yes ! It's the Law for every business to have this. Jensens don't set the amount on what you get if you get hurt or not.
Jensen has to pay this. not the employees that work for them.
That's Federal and state reinforce and regulated not by jensens.
As for safty jensens has a higher standard than you think they do. If you get hurt you're UA right there in the hospital before being treated. Federal law requires this on every employee who gets hurt or killed. Who's to say if that don't become the same case and get brought up again in the Osha investagation again as well. Because the kid that got killed the first time had test positive during his autopsy.
This report never came out in public because it was kept in closed files. Now that cat is out of the bag.for everyone here to read. thanks !
His Family didn't have much of a fight or lawsuit against the company after that was brought out. How do I know ? I was there !!! Yes he tested positive for cocain back then. THATS A FACT ! NOW let OSHA DO THEIR JOB. and keep your concerns limited. because No one knows what the out come of this investagation will result in until they check everything over then.
OMFG!!!!!

I think you just gave everyone privileged information about what happen back then that wasn't suppose to be known public for everyone here to know. some things just can't be kept private for their family . but this also explains alot about why this young boy thought he could out run his own machine and got killed back then.
cocain screws your way of thinking NO DOUBT IT!
Coffeyville mother

Coffeyville, KS

#47 Jul 20, 2010
I didnt let the cat out of the bag YOU DID I was talking about alcohol. Yes I know about all the legalities of Jensen and Jencast. I am glad that they are more safety minded now. I wish the best for everyone that works there. I will pray for them.
outsider

Wichita, KS

#48 Jul 20, 2010
I bet if they tested everyone there drugs they will cut the libillity down alot from people ever getting hurt there again. not to mention being killed. Sorry Coffeyvile Mother for what I said earlier I take it back..OK !
Coffeyville mother

Coffeyville, KS

#49 Jul 20, 2010
The truth of the matter is my husband worked there for 13 years and got seriuosly hurt on the job. There was no UA. It was neglect from his coworker who is now a supervisor. My husband worked the night shift and watched the supervisor at that time sleep in the office. SO YOU DONT KNOW THE FACTS. So TOPWHOP 45 mind your own business OUT SIDER i except your apology.
Worker

Coffeyville, KS

#50 Jul 20, 2010
Urwrong again wrote:
<quoted text>First hand ?WOW !!!OMFG !!! you sound like you've been fired from here and now you think you got the upper hand and found this to be your perfect time to take your anger out on Eric..
What a low lifer. I mean really worm low at that! you got mental issues here on top of it too. why don't you show some respect and wait until the OSHA report is done and over with. and stop adding your whinny cry baby problems in the past toward Eric on here. What you said has no bearing what so ever on what happen here. just more lies you think people should hear about.. UGot ISSUES !! should be your name. not worker.you give that name a bad Rap to those that do like working.
At Jencast we don't get people like you working there to last long. NO SIR WE DON'T !
Yes, I think that part is true for you being there.. they always got the dirt jobs to make them quit. and it was to much paper work writing you up and a waste of time training you to do the job RIGHT !
DID you get the hint then or did that take you a long time to figure that one out too? Most likely you weren't a team player back then. and dodged safty training every chance you got.. and you thought sucking A$$ paid better than doing what you were told. So I could see why your the way you are now.
NO RESPECT GIVEN HERE FOR YOUR ISSUES SORRY !
only 14 yrs and I was tired of that hell hole and wised up. I seen alot of shit that got over looked as long as the job got done.
My Sympathy

Wichita, KS

#51 Jul 20, 2010
My heart goes out to family,friends and co-worker. I didnt know this fellow, but i know he worked hard to support his family and to hear that his life had to end this early is very sad. Only GOD can put you where you are needed the most and he will take care of him upstairs. So again, my blessings go out to those who was closest to him and may the blessings from our Savior Jesus Christ stay with you and keep you forever.

former employee

Kearney, NE

#52 Jul 20, 2010
outsider wrote:
<quoted text>OMFG!!!!!
I think you just gave everyone privileged information about what happen back then that wasn't suppose to be known public for everyone here to know. some things just can't be kept private for their family . but this also explains alot about why this young boy thought he could out run his own machine and got killed back then.
cocain screws your way of thinking NO DOUBT IT!
lot of people there before and after the first guy got killed were doing something to stay awake cause all the hours worked there having to do more than you should during your hours and maintenance guys having to stay till job done i saw maintenence working on things when leave to go home and still there when i come back in the morning and people wonder why somebody there would be on drugs to stay going and awake or to get away from the physical pain your body feels cause you couldnt get enough time off to let your body heal right as for the first guy that got killed he was a extremely good worker and friendly he just made a mistake if they had the right safety measures in place there should have been no less than 2 maintenence working close together on any big machinery instead it was a supervisor from the mold line that saw it and stoped the machine as soon as he could so yes it was his own fault for doing it the way he did so he could get it done faster to get off work but jencasts fault too for not having enough maint to pair up while working to watch out for eachother
oldtulsan

Tulsa, OK

#53 Jul 20, 2010
Regardless of the reason(s)'why' this kid is dead is not important here.
What is important is it was a 'accident'..nothing more...and to use this forum as a platform by anyone to express publically their thoughts of this tragic event is cheap at best.
I happen to know personally many of the direct family members of Presley...and these comments made by many that can't even spell are a fricking insult to his memory!
All he was trying to do was better himself in a honest way.
And if you don't like what I post on this, well go pound sand up your collective 'joe lunchbox butt'.
Saddened

Tahlequah, OK

#54 Jul 21, 2010
oldtulsan wrote:
Regardless of the reason(s)'why' this kid is dead is not important here.
What is important is it was a 'accident'..nothing more...and to use this forum as a platform by anyone to express publically their thoughts of this tragic event is cheap at best.
I happen to know personally many of the direct family members of Presley...and these comments made by many that can't even spell are a fricking insult to his memory!
All he was trying to do was better himself in a honest way.
And if you don't like what I post on this, well go pound sand up your collective 'joe lunchbox butt'.
I agree with you completely and hope people take your advice.
Urwrong again

United States

#55 Jul 22, 2010
The truth of the matter is my husband worked there for 13 years and got seriuosly hurt on the job. There was no UA. It was neglect from his coworker who is now a supervisor. My husband worked the night shift and watched the supervisor at that time sleep in the office. SO YOU DONT KNOW THE FACTS. So TOPWHOP 45 mind your own business OUT SIDER i except your apology.
Maybe you should take your own advice and minded your own business in the beginning. rather than telling the editor to mind his too. I think your full of shit with your lamb excuse for be a mother coming on here with what you call facts. Your husband gave you some off the wall reason why he got fired and you bought it ! like most wives think and do when their husbands do get fired. They have a strict policy on matters that you mention here. and if your case was true both people would of been fired right there on the spot. No question about it.. Sleeping on the job. LMAO ! That's BULL$h^T ! and for the person who thinks all employees should be tested for drugs . That goes on no matter what and it's call random UA's no one knows when they are tested until they are told to do so. and yes your fired if you test positive right then and there..NOW Lets end this crap about why people get fired for ur own wrong reasons there and find out the facts for once. and stop your DAMM crying about how you got mistreated while being there and why your not working there now. It's your own damm fault for not thinking at the time while you were there.. Jesus A christ you people are SICKFu(Ks !
get the FU(K over it. and move on! THANK YOU!
Saddened

Tahlequah, OK

#56 Jul 22, 2010
Urwrong again wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should take your own advice and minded your own business in the beginning. rather than telling the editor to mind his too. I think your full of shit with your lamb excuse for be a mother coming on here with what you call facts. Your husband gave you some off the wall reason why he got fired and you bought it ! like most wives think and do when their husbands do get fired. They have a strict policy on matters that you mention here. and if your case was true both people would of been fired right there on the spot. No question about it.. Sleeping on the job. LMAO ! That's BULL$h^T ! and for the person who thinks all employees should be tested for drugs . That goes on no matter what and it's call random UA's no one knows when they are tested until they are told to do so. and yes your fired if you test positive right then and there..NOW Lets end this crap about why people get fired for ur own wrong reasons there and find out the facts for once. and stop your DAMM crying about how you got mistreated while being there and why your not working there now. It's your own damm fault for not thinking at the time while you were there.. Jesus A christ you people are SICKFu(Ks !
get the FU(K over it. and move on! THANK YOU!
People are always going to have an opinion on something and think they know the story before they are told the facts. And after they have learned the facts they will put their own spin on it. Try not to let it get to you or upset you. People that work for Jencast/Jensens know how it is there and they know that the negative info on here isn't true. I worked there for a couple of years and they were some of the best people I know. They do have safety procedures, they do have safety classes, they do have random drug testing, and they do care about each others well being. They are also as dedicated to their employee's as their employees are to them. If you are good to the company the company will be good to you. Accidents are just that ACCIDENTS. No body plans on them, and yes sometimes they are preventable but we are human and we all make mistakes. Not only do the people that work there, people that own the business, friends and family of the deceased have to deal with the fact that they lost someone now they have to come on here and read all of this. Lets just all simmer down, wait for the FACTS, and have a little respect for the life that was lost.
Woe

San Antonio, TX

#57 Jul 22, 2010
former employee wrote:
<quoted text>
lot of people there before and after the first guy got killed were doing something to stay awake cause all the hours worked there having to do more than you should during your hours and maintenance guys having to stay till job done i saw maintenence working on things when leave to go home and still there when i come back in the morning and people wonder why somebody there would be on drugs to stay going and awake or to get away from the physical pain your body feels cause you couldnt get enough time off to let your body heal right as for the first guy that got killed he was a extremely good worker and friendly he just made a mistake if they had the right safety measures in place there should have been no less than 2 maintenence working close together on any big machinery instead it was a supervisor from the mold line that saw it and stoped the machine as soon as he could so yes it was his own fault for doing it the way he did so he could get it done faster to get off work but jencasts fault too for not having enough maint to pair up while working to watch out for eachother
Fault

80% WORKERS FAULT
10% MACHINES FAULT
10% EMPLOYERS FAULT
Sad but true.
coffeyville mother

Coffeyville, KS

#58 Jul 23, 2010
To UNWRONGFUL AGAIN

WAS YOU THERE WHEN MY HUSBAND GOT HURT. Was you there at the hospital for 2 hours while he was in surgery????? Was you there when he was in the hospital for a week?? Was you there changing his dressings?? Was you there when he had to go to physical therapy?? I dont remember seeing you there?
I will pray for you also. I know you are a good person.
Urwrong again

United States

#59 Jul 23, 2010
coffeyville mother wrote:
To UNWRONGFUL AGAIN
WAS YOU THERE WHEN MY HUSBAND GOT HURT. Was you there at the hospital for 2 hours while he was in surgery????? Was you there when he was in the hospital for a week?? Was you there changing his dressings?? Was you there when he had to go to physical therapy?? I dont remember seeing you there?
I will pray for you also. I know you are a good person.
If I stood in our doorway at work counting everyone that came in with cases like yourself. I wouldn't get any work door done by wondering who was going to get hurt before they clocked in on every shift. I'm sure what ever the case may have been with your husband at that time. We had a big safty meeting about it and something was done about it right then. I'm sure you wasn't there when that happen. when people was called into a big classroom to listen and be lectured on. I'm sure you wasn't there when a U.A. was conducted in this matter as well. like all cases go under investagetion in cases like this. No matter what. it's automatic
and people in that area are brought in to the main office and asked what happen during that time.. lets not forget about the camera's that are placed in those work area's for safty reason on top of that. Which I find it odd no one mention that here.. Those cameras don't lie. people can say what ever they want but the camera gives you the facts and the truth without a word of contradiction being added. We are suffering our lost of what happen last week.
Our prayers do go to the family of the young man that was killed.
coffeyville mother

Coffeyville, KS

#60 Jul 23, 2010
To Unwrong

Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~ Take one Leave one game ~~ (Mar '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 4,787
Joy Shields (Aug '14) 14 hr Joy shields 10
Born and Raised in Coffeyville. (Aug '10) 17 hr California2Kansas 233
Coffeyville's hottest MEN (May '12) Fri new to ks 42
Old Friend Fri friend 3
Coffeyvilles finest that includes you cheating ... Fri bent dick arnold 7
Old days Thu salvatore d pasqu... 10
More from around the web

Coffeyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE