Romney's Asperger's Syndrome?

Posted in the Coffeyville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Aug 26, 2012
It seems very likely to me that GOP candidate Mitt Romney has some type of high-functioning autism. He’s so socially awkward in terms of being able to connect with people. He is often described as being robotic, finds odd things to be funny, and genuinely seems to have an extremely uncomplicated, naive personality. He says weird things like in Michigan the trees are the right height and the grass is the right color: brownish-greenish. He insulted the cookie bakery in Pennsylvania saying the cookies probably came from 7-eleven. He is often accused of "having no convictions", or "having no personality", which reminds me a lot of many people with Asperger's syndrome. There is just something a little off about this fellow. Any thoughts?
deek

Ingleside, TX

#2 Aug 26, 2012
wondering wrote:
It seems very likely to me that GOP candidate Mitt Romney has some type of high-functioning autism. He’s so socially awkward in terms of being able to connect with people. He is often described as being robotic, finds odd things to be funny, and genuinely seems to have an extremely uncomplicated, naive personality. He says weird things like in Michigan the trees are the right height and the grass is the right color: brownish-greenish. He insulted the cookie bakery in Pennsylvania saying the cookies probably came from 7-eleven. He is often accused of "having no convictions", or "having no personality", which reminds me a lot of many people with Asperger's syndrome. There is just something a little off about this fellow. Any thoughts?
there is more than a little off with him, there is alot wrong with him
Hmm

Aransas Pass, TX

#3 Aug 26, 2012
wondering wrote:
If he did have Asperger's would that make him less qualified? Bill Gates and many other successful people have Asperger's, so I don't see what the problem is.*shrug*
xxxx

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Aug 26, 2012
Damn, if Gates and Romney both have asperger's, give me some if it makes me rich. Why are people so against smart people turning a huge profit. Has Obama ever had a real job? Everything he has has been given.
hmmm

Coffeyville, KS

#5 Aug 26, 2012
might be something to this. the journal nature published a study recently that said the older a man is when he conceives a child, the more likely that child is to develop autism. willard mitt was the fourth child born when his father george was 40. more genetic mutations in older parents. palin was 44 when she had down syndrome baby.
deek

Ingleside, TX

#6 Aug 26, 2012
xxxx wrote:
Damn, if Gates and Romney both have asperger's, give me some if it makes me rich. Why are people so against smart people turning a huge profit. Has Obama ever had a real job? Everything he has has been given.
what has he been given. i think you are wrong
Isaac

Coffeyville, KS

#7 Aug 27, 2012
Romney is goofy only because he hangs around Mormons and country clubs. He is just a rich a-hole is all.

He says things like his wife drives a couple of Cadillacs, he himself is unemployed, yet he made $20 million the previous year and is worth over a quarter billion dollars.

He says things like he isn’t concerned for the very poor cause they have a safety net. He makes $10,000 bets. He claims that corporation are people. He talks about how his income comes from investments so he pays less taxes. He talks about how little money he made from speakers fees ($300,000). He talks about how he knows what it feels like to worry about getting laid off. He says he likes to fire people.
Ing

Cottbus, Germany

#8 Aug 27, 2012
wondering wrote:
Ron Paul is good and wise. Those republicans should understand that this man is the biggest chance to get out of all possible mugs in which USA is thanks to such politicians as Romney/Bush/Obama/Clintons. The last time to save own country by nominating proper politician: Ron Paul.
USA250

Coffeyville, KS

#9 Aug 28, 2012
Romney's wife is going to try to humanize her stiff and awkward husband tonight in Tampa by giving a speech.
If she succeeds, I'm thinking best actress Academy Award nomination for next year.
Doofus

Coffeyville, KS

#10 Aug 28, 2012
Isaac wrote:
Romney is goofy only because he hangs around Mormons and country clubs. He is just a rich a-hole is all.
He says things like his wife drives a couple of Cadillacs, he himself is unemployed, yet he made $20 million the previous year and is worth over a quarter billion dollars.
He says things like he isn’t concerned for the very poor cause they have a safety net. He makes $10,000 bets. He claims that corporation are people. He talks about how his income comes from investments so he pays less taxes. He talks about how little money he made from speakers fees ($300,000). He talks about how he knows what it feels like to worry about getting laid off. He says he likes to fire people.
Why is everybody worried about Romneys wealth?? No doubt he is rich, that means he knows a little more about making $$$ than the Doofus we have in office now. And I feel he is far more qualified to get us out of the financial mess we are in than the retard thats in office now. So what his wife drives a Cadi. If you had money I suppose your wife would drive an old Dodge K-car?? Yea right! Obama is trying hard to make it harder to become wealthy so your poor a$$ will have no chance to get wealthy. As far as the way he makes money or the taxes he pays its all legal or Obuma would have already had him arested. And no Im so far from rich it aint funny but if everything ever comes together I dont want the Government tell me thats ours you didnt earn that. You need to just sit back draw your food stamps and enjoy the ride and hate the people making it possible. Long live the food stamp king.
Sid

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Aug 28, 2012
USA250 wrote:
Romney's wife is going to try to humanize her stiff and awkward husband tonight in Tampa by giving a speech.
If she succeeds, I'm thinking best actress Academy Award nomination for next year.
I am a Republican but after watching Ann Romney speak tonight, I am going to vote for Obama. What the hell was that? Reminded me of an SNL sketch.
xxxx

Coffeyville, KS

#12 Aug 29, 2012
Everyone, even Democrats say Romney is brilliant at business. Obama has never even worked at a business. Now, who could help America the most in business? I would give Obama a huge edge in speaking and smiling, everything else I would give a hug edge to Romney. A talk and a smile will not make America recover.
Conman LLC

Girard, KS

#13 Aug 29, 2012
If Mitt runs our country like his buy-outs he will run our debt up 10x file bankruptcy and split the borrowed money with a select few mormons and his dead beat silver spoon tax exempt sons.
Best lines 1st night

Coffeyville, KS

#14 Aug 29, 2012
Chris Matthews has been on a f*cking roll lately. First he ripped RNC chairman Reince Priebus a new butthole on Morning Joe, then last night he said Romney was a "conehead who doesn't seem like an Earthling."

AND THEN HE SAID,

"Romney looked like Prince Charles visiting New Guinea watching the funny local natives, he had everything but the kilt."

LMFAO!
THE HAMMER

United States

#15 Aug 29, 2012
deek wrote:
<quoted text>there is more than a little off with him, there is alot wrong with him
Spend a little time and get educated .

http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/video.jsp...
ryan is a liar

Coffeyville, KS

#16 Aug 29, 2012
Ryan is a big f*cking liar. He said during the republican convention that the GM plant in Janiesvile closed during the Obama years but the plant actually closed in 2008 during the BUSH years.

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statement...
THE HAMMER

United States

#17 Aug 30, 2012
“College graduates should not have to live out their 20s in their childhood bedrooms, staring up at fading Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with life. Everyone who feels stuck in the Obama economy is right to focus on the here and now. And I hope you understand this too, if you’re feeling left out or passed by: You have not failed, your leaders have failed you,”
“None of us have to settle for the best this administration offers – a dull, adventureless journey from one entitlement to the next, a government-planned life, a country where everything is free but us,”
sledge

Coffeyville, KS

#18 Aug 30, 2012
Hammer-face you should at least learn more than how to cut-and-paste GOP propaganda. Learn to think on your own and free yourself.
ryan is a liar

Coffeyville, KS

#19 Aug 30, 2012
THE HAMMER wrote:
<quoted text>
Spend a little time and get educated .
http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/video.jsp...
Ryan lied so bad even THE HAMMER's beloved Fox News is calling him out. Lol

"Fact: While Ryan tried to pin the downgrade of the United States’ credit rating on spending under President Obama, the credit rating was actually downgraded because Republicans threatened not to raise the debt ceiling.

Fact: While Ryan blamed President Obama for the shut down of a GM plant in Janesville, Wisconsin, the plant was actually closed under President George W. Bush. Ryan actually asked for federal spending to save the plant, while Romney has criticized the auto industry bailout that President Obama ultimately enacted to prevent other plants from closing.

Fact: Though Ryan insisted that President Obama wants to give all the credit for private sector success to government, that isn't what the president said. Period.

Fact: Though Paul Ryan accused President Obama of taking $716 billion out of Medicare, the fact is that that amount was savings in Medicare reimbursement rates (which, incidentally, save Medicare recipients out-of-pocket costs, too) and Ryan himself embraced these savings in his budget plan."

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/08/30/pau...
Will Adam

Coffeyville, KS

#20 Sep 20, 2012
When Obama took over, MI had an unemployment rate of over 14%. If the president had followed Mittens' advice and let Detroit go broke, the unemployment rate their wold be 20%. Mittens has been wrong on every important issue facing Americans. Mittens was a failure as governor of MA, and the right wingnuts are confident he can destroy America as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is kansas really filled with hoes? 11 hr truth 4
Disturbing the Peace (Jun '10) 14 hr Wow 43
Acme Foundry Management 18 hr disappointed 28
Dustin jones (Jun '15) 23 hr dustin 6
KBI ON 14TH street in Coffeyville Sat facts 13
Chopping down all the trees Sat wood like to know 6
sex (Jun '14) Sat tbt 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages