Attractive single females
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pup

Coffeyville, KS

#22 Aug 20, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
A female friend of mine who lived here was single, very attractive, intelligent,funny, had a good job, not fat, but not super skinny, did not do drugs and was not a ho.
I asked her why she was single once and she replied
"Look at the single men around here? They have more baggage then an airport and only out for sex or someone to support them."
If you are having a hard time finding a good, single woman in this town, maybe it is because you are not what they are looking for. Treat a woman with respect, love and be FAITHFUL, and not use her for money, or be an abusive drug addicted asshole and maybe you will find one.
There are very few of us good guys these days and they are making those single attractive women into married beautiful women.
From my own experience i treated women with respect ALL the time. It got me nowhere. Saying things like "he's too nice, he's this, he's that. All negative shit. I've held down a job for years so they cant use that as an excused. Have my own place, my own ride, no kids, and "not bad looking" so they say. All the so-called "good" women are married. Coffeyville is a HORRIBLE place to find a decent female. So to all the good females that respect a hard working man i love ya. To those shitty acting females that moan bitch and complain when the have a good man at their fingertips go ahead and be with that abuser.
friend of swf

Coffeyville, KS

#24 Aug 27, 2012
idk if you will remain interested but feel free to visit CFN Sunday morning and Wed evenings since that's where she will be
Gorvy

United States

#25 Aug 28, 2012
swf wrote:
we are not all looking for a free ride from men. we do not all have muffin tops. I have a good job, a respectful trouble-less highschool child and my own place to live. if there are any good, respectable men, with good jobs/benefits, I dont know where they are.
I'm here and available SWF.
Oh Yea

Coffeyville, KS

#26 Aug 30, 2012
Shea Casserole was hottest in Cville + Indy but she popped out a baby and put on those pounds, still maybe a hit it quit it but idk
Funny

Coffeyville, KS

#27 Aug 31, 2012
SWM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a swm with a good job,and my own place, a car, and my own life with no ex's, and absolutley no drama, with huge dreams. I am looking for a swf that has a good head on her shoulders, and isn't looking to ruin a nice guy. I don't know how to meet you on here but you sound interesting enough to want to get to know if even just for friendship :-)
Looking for a girlfriend on topix. You may have a job, place to live but you cant be too bright.
looking

Coffeyville, KS

#28 Aug 31, 2012
friend of swf wrote:
idk if you will remain interested but feel free to visit CFN Sunday morning and Wed evenings since that's where she will be
what's CFN? if you will pardon my ignorance
Less and ess

Coffeyville, KS

#29 Sep 1, 2012
I've looked around and found its too hard to find a man who isn't a felon, has a job and has all of his teeth.
Waitaminutenow

Chanute, KS

#30 Sep 1, 2012
Less and ess wrote:
I've looked around and found its too hard to find a man who isn't a felon, has a job and has all of his teeth.
I'm a felon! Have ALL my teeth! And have a GREAT job! Just need a GOOD woman!
Waitaminutenow

Chanute, KS

#31 Sep 1, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for a girlfriend on topix. You may have a job, place to live but you cant be too bright.
Love can be found in the most mysterious places! Just like God works in mysterious ways!
Water Boy

Coffeyville, KS

#32 Sep 1, 2012
Waitaminutenow wrote:
<quoted text>Love can be found in the most mysterious places! Just like God works in mysterious ways!
Topix is the Devil.
Less and ess

Coffeyville, KS

#33 Sep 2, 2012
Waitaminutenow wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a felon! Have ALL my teeth! And have a GREAT job! Just need a GOOD woman!
Guess it depends on the Felony.
Waitaminutenow

Chanute, KS

#34 Sep 2, 2012
Less and ess wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it depends on the Felony.
Some make mistakes in life and never learn, others learn from their mistake and move on to be a better human being and leave those things that belong in the gutter "in the gutter". I be the later. Proudly!
friend of swf

Coffeyville, KS

#35 Sep 26, 2012
looking wrote:
<quoted text>
what's CFN? if you will pardon my ignorance
No problem its Coffeyville First Nazarene church
Dr Nonsense

Coffeyville, KS

#36 Sep 26, 2012
Waitaminutenow wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a felon! Have ALL my teeth! And have a GREAT job! Just need a GOOD woman!
next time start out a description of yourself out with not saying im a felon! seems like your happy about it and selling drugs isnt good and that gold grill dont count as teeth. case closed but i heared selling drugs has its benifits
i love guns

Coffeyville, KS

#37 Sep 30, 2012
Good luck guys coffeyville is a horrible place to find a woman most of them are stuck up, or on drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flags make Coffeyville look disgraceful 3 hr imjustsayin 4
Michael Ward (Jul '15) 3 hr Smith 17
taylor truck 7 hr honest friend 3
Judge Gossard (Feb '11) 18 hr Onemadmother 16
Stephanie Phillips 20 hr Mother of three 4
Aotch Tue Jim kaco 4
News Audit looks at law enforcement asset seizures Aug 29 standingstrong 1

Coffeyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance