Attractive single females

Posted in the Coffeyville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pup

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Jun 24, 2012
Are there any SINGLE nice looking self respecting women in this town?!?
HA Ah

Independence, KS

#2 Jun 24, 2012
Yes there is! I'd like to know if there are any respectable young men that know how to treat a lady with respect and admiration! No more yellowbellied cowards needed!
SWPM

United States

#3 Jun 24, 2012
HA Ah wrote:
Yes there is! I'd like to know if there are any respectable young men that know how to treat a lady with respect and admiration! No more yellowbellied cowards needed!
I'm respectable, available and employed with no baggage or drama. Would love to find a nice and attractive female in this area.
SWPM

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2012
HA Ah wrote:
Maybe we should meet up sometime HA Ah?
pup

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Jun 24, 2012
Yes there is! I'd like to know if there are any respectable young men that know how to treat a lady with respect and admiration! No more yellowbellied cowards needed! Yes there are quite a few respectable men here but most females take kindness for weakness, since most of em want thugs so they miss a good opportunity. I dont know what you mean by cowards but if you want a murderer, then look elsewhere.
Drago

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2012
All the skinny women in Coffeyville are taken, just have the fatties and pill peppers left.
UhUh

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Jun 24, 2012
I know a few attractive and intelligent women in 'da Ville, but I sure wouldn't toss their names out into this shark tank!
wouldnt u like to kno

United States

#9 Jun 25, 2012
HA Ah wrote:
not very many if any... i got out of this town
wouldnt u like to kno

United States

#10 Jun 25, 2012
pup wrote:
Are there any SINGLE nice looking self respecting women in this town?!?
There was but she got tired of waiting for prince charming so she moved :)
yeah

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Jun 25, 2012
agree
swf

Coffeyville, KS

#12 Jun 25, 2012
I seriously hope you are not referring to children as "baggage "
SWPM

United States

#13 Jun 25, 2012
I was referring to baggage from an ex. I have two children and they are my world.
JusMe

Wichita, KS

#14 Jun 26, 2012
all of us beautiful and respectible women have been scooped up by the few great men in this area. sorry guys gonna have to widen your searching area. round here your only gonna find druggies,hoes, and just plain out nasty woman. good luck lady hunting!
curious

Coffeyville, KS

#15 Jun 26, 2012
What about some of the hoes that are nurses at the hospital? Not attractive but would do in a pinch.
Bruno

United States

#16 Jun 26, 2012
JusMe wrote:
all of us beautiful and respectible women have been scooped up by the few great men in this area. sorry guys gonna have to widen your searching area. round here your only gonna find druggies,hoes, and just plain out nasty woman. good luck lady hunting!
You forgot to mention that the women here are all have muffin tops or big beer bellies. Someone should tell them to eat some veggies.
Hmmm

Coffeyville, KS

#17 Jun 26, 2012
A female friend of mine who lived here was single, very attractive, intelligent,funny, had a good job, not fat, but not super skinny, did not do drugs and was not a ho.
I asked her why she was single once and she replied
"Look at the single men around here? They have more baggage then an airport and only out for sex or someone to support them."
If you are having a hard time finding a good, single woman in this town, maybe it is because you are not what they are looking for. Treat a woman with respect, love and be FAITHFUL, and not use her for money, or be an abusive drug addicted asshole and maybe you will find one.
There are very few of us good guys these days and they are making those single attractive women into married beautiful women.
Bruno

United States

#18 Jun 27, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
A female friend of mine who lived here was single, very attractive, intelligent,funny, had a good job, not fat, but not super skinny, did not do drugs and was not a ho.
I asked her why she was single once and she replied
"Look at the single men around here? They have more baggage then an airport and only out for sex or someone to support them."
If you are having a hard time finding a good, single woman in this town, maybe it is because you are not what they are looking for. Treat a woman with respect, love and be FAITHFUL, and not use her for money, or be an abusive drug addicted asshole and maybe you will find one.
There are very few of us good guys these days and they are making those single attractive women into married beautiful women.
I think there are more women looking for a free ride from a man in this town.
swf

Coffeyville, KS

#19 Jun 28, 2012
we are not all looking for a free ride from men. we do not all have muffin tops. I have a good job, a respectful trouble-less highschool child and my own place to live. if there are any good, respectable men, with good jobs/benefits, I dont know where they are.

Since: Mar 11

Overland Park, KS

#20 Jun 29, 2012
curious wrote:
What about some of the hoes that are nurses at the hospital? Not attractive but would do in a pinch.
There are no hoes that work at the hospital. They're b!*#hes. A hoe will screw anyone, b!*#hes will screw anyone but your nasty a$$.
SWM

Coffeyville, KS

#21 Jun 30, 2012
swf wrote:
we are not all looking for a free ride from men. we do not all have muffin tops. I have a good job, a respectful trouble-less highschool child and my own place to live. if there are any good, respectable men, with good jobs/benefits, I dont know where they are.
I am a swm with a good job,and my own place, a car, and my own life with no ex's, and absolutley no drama, with huge dreams. I am looking for a swf that has a good head on her shoulders, and isn't looking to ruin a nice guy. I don't know how to meet you on here but you sound interesting enough to want to get to know if even just for friendship :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffeyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Coffeyville PD doing a good job fighting crime? (Apr '08) 2 hr One headlight 382
Shelly Logan (Nov '09) 12 hr 620BossBitch 20
Coffeyville's hottest MEN (May '12) 13 hr 620BossBitch 52
what has happened to the town 16 hr Slick 13
Pest Control 23 hr FleasBeGoneLol 3
Ron Yeubanks (Oct '11) 23 hr BloodDontMakeURel... 57
carrisa castorena (Sep '14) Thu sassy 11
More from around the web

Coffeyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Coffeyville Mortgages