Dozens Of Violent Burglaries In Koote...

Dozens Of Violent Burglaries In Kootenai County

There are 1 comment on the KHQ-TV Spokane story from Oct 15, 2012, titled Dozens Of Violent Burglaries In Kootenai County. In it, KHQ-TV Spokane reports that:

Violent burglaries are trending in Kootenai County. Across the county, there have been more than 80 break-ins, mostly in post falls and Coeur d'Alene. Many of the alleged burglars police say were fueling drug addictions, like meth and prescription pain meds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHQ-TV Spokane.

Since: May 13

Dakar, Senegal

#2 May 27, 2013
[email protected]
I wish you best Compliment of the season,with hope that you are physically and healthy alright,l do believe that this mail will reach in good condition. My name is Miss Rebekah and i got your email in and i think we can make it together,please i would like you to contact me back through my email address and i will tell you more about myself and also send you my photo,as soon as you contact me back,
Hopping for your lovely reply soonest,
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeur d'Alene Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Kirby Vacuum Sales Tactics! (Mar '13) 3 hr Michigan pitch 6
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Nov 25 So What 467
News Young inventor creates app to help people with ... Oct '15 Billybob 2
News Mega Millions Winning Numbers Unmatched as Jack... (Mar '11) Sep '15 Trumps 3rd wife 13
News N. Idaho boy's video meant to help Syrian refug... Sep '15 ihatemuslums 1
News Stolen Wi-Fi leads to wanted Idaho man's arrest Sep '15 bozo 1
June 3rd UFO SIGHTING (Multiple Occurrences) (Jun '09) Aug '15 BEWARE 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coeur d'Alene Mortgages