Man Launches Drive Against Ganesha

Man Launches Drive Against Ganesha

There are 1 comment on the The Spokesman-Review story from Jul 7, 2011, titled Man Launches Drive Against Ganesha. In it, The Spokesman-Review reports that:

"Ganesha," a sculpture by artist Rick Davis, was picketed last month by the Kootenai County Constitution Party when it was dedicated as part of a public art display in downtown Coeur d'Alene. Pickets said the sculpture represents a Hindu god and shouldn't be permitted in the Lake City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Spokesman-Review.

Eric L

AOL

#1 Jul 11, 2011
The so called "constitutionalist" anti Ganesh protester needs to brush up on his knowledge of the Constitution. He and his followers would also do well to actually learn something about religion and history because their rationales against Ganesh (i.e. phallic symbol,Hindu swastika) on those grounds are laughably stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeur d'Alene Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mega Millions Winning Numbers Unmatched as Jack... (Mar '11) Mon Betchi Tapales 17
Malika, queen of the VIP! (Mar '14) May 26 Klaus Hochstatt 3
Silver Star Resort investment May 7 jimhcom 1
Desperate Apr '16 Seriously serious 1
help please just share and read Apr '16 teelynn 2
News Idaho gay marriage wedding chapel case partiall... Apr '16 Belles Echoes 25
News Idaho Senate backs permitless concealed carry -... Apr '16 121glock 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coeur d'Alene Mortgages