Tri-Cities busted
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Roanoke, VA

#1 Jul 30, 2011
How great is this paper? I love looking at the idiots who smile in their mug shots. It shows so much class. & this week, we have one of Coeburn's own on the front page smiling like a fool for the whole world to see. Congrats Jessica Mullins Nixon! Your children, husband, and parents must be so proud! Let's give her a round of applause everyone!
pikespecial

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Jul 30, 2011
lol wrote:
How great is this paper? I love looking at the idiots who smile in their mug shots. It shows so much class. & this week, we have one of Coeburn's own on the front page smiling like a fool for the whole world to see. Congrats Jessica Mullins Nixon! Your children, husband, and parents must be so proud! Let's give her a round of applause everyone!
April sexton made it last week
we wanna know

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jul 31, 2011
them sweet little osborne brothers keeps there butts in trouble ,why not any great mug shots of them come on people sure better be watching these young men,bet the wires up their asses lol or the police is scared of them.!!!
fyi

Tomball, TX

#4 Aug 1, 2011
She was on the front page a couple weeks ago also.
Hmm

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2011
fyi wrote:
She was on the front page a couple weeks ago also.
That's so sad!
bahaha

Roanoke, VA

#6 Aug 9, 2011
I saw a few more fresh faces this week! Congrats!
saw it

Christiansburg, VA

#7 Aug 9, 2011
Jason Odle was in it last week with a black eye.Wonder what happened to him
interested

Radford, VA

#8 Aug 9, 2011
Jessica Nixon....isn't she that cute girl from Crab Orchard? What did she do? Just curious.
bahahaha

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Aug 10, 2011
I'm not sure about cute! She was a major fatty! Shop lifting and child endangerment! How cute is that? lol =/
whf

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Aug 11, 2011
we wanna know wrote:
them sweet little osborne brothers keeps there butts in trouble ,why not any great mug shots of them come on people sure better be watching these young men,bet the wires up their asses lol or the police is scared of them.!!!
i know if a person goes before magstrate ,post bond .they don't show up in tri-cities busted
nahhh

North Tazewell, VA

#11 Aug 11, 2011
i dont think so
who cares

Nashville, TN

#12 Aug 12, 2011
why do some of the fools pose like they are posing for the cover of cosmo or something LOL
lmao

White House, TN

#13 Aug 12, 2011
the black dude with the blonde wig this week was funny!
who cares

Nashville, TN

#14 Aug 13, 2011
omg i could not believe that one looks like they would have made him take that off for his mug shot that was toooooooooo much
Just Because

Martin, TN

#15 Aug 13, 2011
Just because someone is in Busted does not make them guilty.

Why not just wait and show the faces of the ones who are found guilty?

Busted is a ridiculous publication.
cracker

Mount Juliet, TN

#16 Aug 13, 2011
Just Because wrote:
Just because someone is in Busted does not make them guilty.
Why not just wait and show the faces of the ones who are found guilty?
Busted is a ridiculous publication.
Then don't read it and leave the rest of us to what little bit of entertainment we get from it. The paper don't make them guilty, it makes them ridiculous and gives them their fifteen minutes of fame. Wait til you get your picture on the front page, you'll be grinnin' like the rest of them. We use Busted the same way we use topix, ENTERTAINMENT!!! I can't wait til next week.
dang it

Roanoke, VA

#17 Aug 14, 2011
lmao wrote:
the black dude with the blonde wig this week was funny!
I haven't seen that one yet! It'll give me something to look forward to. lol
dang it

Roanoke, VA

#18 Aug 14, 2011
cracker wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't read it and leave the rest of us to what little bit of entertainment we get from it. The paper don't make them guilty, it makes them ridiculous and gives them their fifteen minutes of fame. Wait til you get your picture on the front page, you'll be grinnin' like the rest of them. We use Busted the same way we use topix, ENTERTAINMENT!!! I can't wait til next week.
I couldn't have said it better myself! The only people that don't like it are the idiots that are in it. lol
hilubious

Boones Mill, VA

#19 Sep 8, 2011
So there is some dude in there from abingdon regional jail that has 2 pics in the newest one, and I think everytime I have bought one, this dude is in there atleast once. What can they do to keep this drunkass off the streets? It's a little bit ridiculous to have the need to arrest him over and over again including atleast twice in one week. How about some rehab?
Hahaha

United States

#20 Sep 17, 2011
Misty Mills and Lance Allen selling and delivering drugs in Greeneville, TN. Guess they will continue their narking to get out of these charges too!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
telemed everyone knows (Jul '12) 4 hr blackrose 7
Sara mullins 4 hr redbirdfrmnorton 23
Brittany Belcher (Apr '16) 4 hr diplomat 5
How is Colgard still in business??? 10 hr You give love a b... 7
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... (Jun '15) Sun Tammy 186
Shyanne Ritchie Sun tired of two face... 7
Missy Shelton (Aug '13) Sun tired of two face... 8

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance