Aarons friend

Knoxville, TN

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Janet Renee NIxon Anderson McClain Sluss now there is a woman of the times. Athree time losing wife with 3 kids who dont even have the samd dadand her facebook status is IN a relationship WTH she is still married to Aaron and truth be known she wasnt even divorced when she married him now that a good woman aint she something So what about Aaron Oh yea he is in Bland Prision cause he took the rap for the crimes she did yep its crazy what love does to ya and willl blind ya and let the other back stab you now she is one grand prize winner pretty slick chick to get him to pled guilty for her crap knowing if she works out a deal with commonwelth to be resentenced WIN WIN for her right she gets the time cut in half and herloving husband goes to prison while she can run the land of free now theres a woman I will have to say she couldnt have screweda better person matter of fact if it h ad been someone else they would have sewn her up ....WHAT A REAL WOMAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ronnie 4 hr susan 1
Josh Dingus? 5 hr Concerned 1
Anyone know Helen McCoy (Aug '10) 9 hr brp1939 7
Pay Less 13 hr Marahall 2
I'm tring to locate Randall Payne (Mar '12) 14 hr a friend 12
Steven Moore 14 hr who 1
what happened in flatwoods this week? 16 hr pinkangel 1
•••
•••
Coeburn Dating