motheroftwo

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2010
my oldest son has meet a girl named tammy,about 35 years old. does anyone know this girl, or know anything about her?
she would

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2010
She sleeps with about anything that walks...
big daddy

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2010
Hey tammy meade ill show u good time
Tammy

Madison, TN

#4 Nov 19, 2010
big daddy wrote:
Hey tammy meade ill show u good time
sorry, but what do i need with a man whose manhood looks like a baby bird sticking its head out of anest
UFCGOD

Roanoke, VA

#5 Nov 19, 2010
Is this Tammy Salyers/Meade?

Since: Nov 10

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2010
Tammy these people or this person is just jealous forget them. You are a very strong beautiful woman.
wilder meade

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2010
ok,listen here ya dipshits with no life.you need to stop talking shit about my mom
Tammy

Madison, TN

#8 Nov 27, 2010
wilder meade wrote:
ok,listen here ya dipshits with no life.you need to stop talking shit about my mom
i agree, she is a great woman who has done nothing to nobody
robyn bruner

Hermitage, TN

#9 Dec 1, 2010
wilder meade wrote:
wiler is right tammy has been through enough and she dont need all yall dumbasses talking shit about her she is probably the best person you will ever meet
funny

United States

#10 Feb 21, 2012
Tammy is the biggest whor* in wise county. She would screw anyone that would have her. She lays drunk at bars, &doesn't have her kids. She has to blow before she can start her car. &She loves "young" guys because they're the only ones dumb enough to have her. So, I don't see how people are saying she is a good person ..
what a HO

Roanoke, VA

#11 Jul 24, 2013
She is trash, sleeps with everything. Runs around naked just so she is looked at.. She has STD's so you need to watch out being near her. GROSS
velvet

Arcadia, SC

#12 Jul 24, 2013
Back off Tammy shes always been a good woman and good to me. She's none of these things these idiots are saying...
Call ya girl

Norton, VA

#13 Jul 24, 2013
Someone who is willing to just screw people like that is DESPERATE. She lays at the bar, &has two kids that she has no intensions of getting back. One of which, she lets party & drink with her. She is an alcoholic .. She has to blow before she can even drive, &hangs with an old man while fucking anyone that is Willing on the side. Daddy pays all her bills & the way I see it any real woman than can birth a child and not care for it is a low down piece of shit.
old friend

United States

#14 Jul 24, 2013
I don't care for Tammy. She's very rude and conniving. Still yet, her son is on here seeing this shit. not cool. And Robyn shut up! You're always on here running your damn mouth like you're grown. Finish school, get a job and then u can act like you're grown.
the truth

Roanoke, VA

#15 Sep 29, 2013
Tammy is nasty, she tries to get guys that belongs to others. She stays drunk and lets the oldest party with her. She is a nasty ho.. She has STD's Im sure all the men she has been with. YUCK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware Heather Adkins is a snitch (Aug '15) 31 min Truth 3
Shyanne Ritchie 43 min tired of two face... 7
Missy Shelton (Aug '13) 1 hr tired of two face... 8
Anyone sein angie? 6 hr freind 3
heather and Ronnie adkins (May '15) 11 hr Angry 6
How is Colgard still in business??? 11 hr Gunsmith 5
Christmas trees Nov 30 Xmas 1

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance