Melinda Stanley
sorry

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Apr 19, 2012
I just want you to know that you are a very pretty girl and you should never listen to all this stupid stuff on here. you look GREAT! I know we have had our problems, but i forgive you and i just want you to know that i think you have worked hard to get where you are at with your weight and you look good! Have fun girl, you only live once.
YUCK

White House, TN

#2 Aug 28, 2012
She nasty and a big wh*re. I think her and her husband is divorcing. I hurd she has had sex with Half of coeburn. Her husband must got tired of her. thank god. He's way to sexy for her a**.
billy jack

Sumter, SC

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Coeburn is not that big of a place
yuck

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2012
No its not but her ass is shes nasty. and has slept with alot of married men in coeburn. lady's you better watch your man.
dont talk before you know

United States

#5 Nov 7, 2012
first of all we all have faults...melinda is a great mother...dont know all that happened with her and danny but he is by far NO ANGEL..anyone that would be caught with or sleepwith or ride around or even be in contact with TONYA COLLINS IS NASTY....So Melinda you hold that head high honey and piss on him....people should be worriedabout danny know cause he been with that nasty whore it is dangerous to even let him speak to ya...she has pictures on her fb page of danny talking about himbeing sexy and then her sisters comening how finehe is and then she has that she has the love of herlife now dj clark which is also a married man with 4 kids and she is pregnant again by jeff stanley or thats who she is saying it is...lord only knows who this time...she needs the death penalty is what she needs for spreading her nasty to the world...MELINDA GIRL YOU HOLD YOU HEAD HIGH YOU DESERVE HAPPINESS AND YOU AND THEM BABIES YOU LIVE AND HAVE A BLAST....YOU ROCK CHICK...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Guys 3 min lonelygrl 1
Cheating husband 30 min Wow 8
Cory roberts 4 hr Cougar on the prowl 1
Micah Rogers 13 hr Dan 69
Kendall jordon lormax 15 hr His ho 1
Shiny (Aug '17) Feb 22 Kim S 12
Dr. Kanwal (Mar '11) Feb 21 ke4hyh 89

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance