the biggest narcs of coeburn

Posted in the Coeburn Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
so you know

Johnson City, TN

#1 Dec 7, 2010
Has anyone ever noticed how there is a couple people in coeburn who have rap sheets as long as the declaration of independance and still walk our streets free? Take Kristy Salyers for example how can she get away with walking around ans many times as she has been in trouble. And you can go check this info out at courtbar.org . And then you have Scottie Salyers he wears a wire 24/7. He has numerous failure to appears and grand larcnary and the list just goes on and on and on.Then you have Esaw Anderson been caught selling and never did any time. Todd Hayden breakin and entering. Mitchell Plaster hes been busted selling, using ,evading ,assault and his list goes on too. So if you mess with any of these people you are more than likely going to get caught. So if I were you I wouldnt mess with any of them period.
fullofinfo

Mount Juliet, TN

#2 Dec 8, 2010
you forgot the number 1 narc. Theordore Courtney aka Mo Miller. Now you talk about a rap sheet. He has even gotten into trouble in other counties, and still walks around. How lucky, that he can get a lawyer, who can get him out of all the drug charges, not to mention insurance fraud. I bet if the truth be known, that the Morgan McClure tow truck that him, was driven by one of his drug buddies and it is just a scheme to get money.
curious

Roanoke, VA

#3 Dec 8, 2010
David Hoback is one of the biggest to
YOU NO

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Dec 10, 2010
lets dont forget these two and the reason why my kids father and my husdand is behind bars now brian page & tracey osborne

Since: Aug 10

Christiansburg, VA

#5 Dec 10, 2010
Did you guys forget the most recent bust that happened? Two Words: EUGENE GREEAR. From what I hear he is the one that got ALL of the people in the last bust.
what a loser

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2010
Moe miller is...I mean how old is he now? Some people never change or grow up. I know for a fact he burned his house down on purpose, or actually had someone do it for him. I know moe and the person who was with him when it happened and heard the both of em admit to it. What is the story behind the morgan mclure tow truck? I havnt heard that one yet but it would not surprise me if it wasn't another scam. He is the biggest piece of shi+ I have ever been around. I remember about 4 years ago when his house got raided, and he got in trouble back in the 90s for drugs plus he got pulled over somewhere over in tn and got busted with pills and coke and he got indicted again this year for like 5 counts of precription fraud and the old grandpa aint ever did any time over any of it. There usually comes a time in everybodys life when they grow the f up and change but I guess not for him.
fullofinfo

Mount Juliet, TN

#7 Dec 11, 2010
what a loser wrote:
Moe miller is...I mean how old is he now? Some people never change or grow up. I know for a fact he burned his house down on purpose, or actually had someone do it for him. I know moe and the person who was with him when it happened and heard the both of em admit to it. What is the story behind the morgan mclure tow truck? I havnt heard that one yet but it would not surprise me if it wasn't another scam. He is the biggest piece of shi+ I have ever been around. I remember about 4 years ago when his house got raided, and he got in trouble back in the 90s for drugs plus he got pulled over somewhere over in tn and got busted with pills and coke and he got indicted again this year for like 5 counts of precription fraud and the old grandpa aint ever did any time over any of it. There usually comes a time in everybodys life when they grow the f up and change but I guess not for him.
Moe was supposedly pulling out and the Morgan McClure wrecker hit him. But obviously you know him pretty well. I am like you. It probably is a scam.
danation

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2010
Yeah unfortunately I do know him pretty good. Its def nothing to brag about or be proud of but I used to run around with him a lil bit. I used to be one of his drug buddies but I have changed my life and been clean an sober for the last 2 an a half years. But I know him all too well and all his lil antics and he is a POS. He has got to be pushing 50 now and still aint changed, still using drugs to take advantage of girls that are more than young enough to be his daughters. I wish they would lock his a$$ up for the rest of is sad pathetic life.
Bulldog326

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2010
You all have your priorities all wrong, people telling the cops isn't the issue. Its the dumb-asses that do illegal shit.
fullofinfo

Mount Juliet, TN

#10 Dec 12, 2010
Bulldog326 wrote:
You all have your priorities all wrong, people telling the cops isn't the issue. Its the dumb-asses that do illegal shit.
I agree with this. But they both go hand in hand. The ones that are doing the illegal things, are the ones that are telling the cops. I have come to the conclusion that tell to eliminate the other dealers, so they have more customers.
over the hill

United States

#11 Dec 12, 2010
fullofinfo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this. But they both go hand in hand. The ones that are doing the illegal things, are the ones that are telling the cops. I have come to the conclusion that tell to eliminate the other dealers, so they have more customers.
i agree that is the way its done at tacoma.
who cares

Salem, VA

#12 Dec 12, 2010
YOU NO wrote:
lets dont forget these two and the reason why my kids father and my husdand is behind bars now brian page & tracey osborne
you need to be sure of who you accuse before saying it.Noone got them behind bars but theirselves.cant do the time dont do the crime!!!!
Bryan Page

Salem, VA

#13 Dec 12, 2010
YOU NO wrote:
i didnt get nobody in trouble so u need to get your facts straight before you start accusing anyone so get off your pill head as* and say something 2 me you no were i live you stupid f**k head
people

United States

#14 Dec 12, 2010
asecret wrote:
Did you guys forget the most recent bust that happened? Two Words: EUGENE GREEAR. From what I hear he is the one that got ALL of the people in the last bust.
I hear he better hide and hide dam good all those people hell half of them are crazy I know one and it is so crazy
Bitch Hater

Knoxville, TN

#15 Dec 12, 2010
summer czar and erica fleming are narcs and who knows what else
people

United States

#16 Dec 12, 2010
Why rat people out they are going to find out who did it and your life will be hell if they don't kill you how stupid I'd rather do my time that show up dead somewhere
people

United States

#17 Dec 12, 2010
Good question how does moe stay out of jail??? Moe you know what rats get buddy better watch out

“Kristy0406”

Since: Dec 10

Coeburn

#19 Dec 12, 2010
so you know wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed how there is a couple people in coeburn who have rap sheets as long as the declaration of independance and still walk our streets free? Take Kristy Salyers for example how can she get away with walking around ans many times as she has been in trouble. And you can go check this info out at courtbar.org . And then you have Scottie Salyers he wears a wire 24/7. He has numerous failure to appears and grand larcnary and the list just goes on and on and on.Then you have Esaw Anderson been caught selling and never did any time. Todd Hayden breakin and entering. Mitchell Plaster hes been busted selling, using ,evading ,assault and his list goes on too. So if you mess with any of these people you are more than likely going to get caught. So if I were you I wouldnt mess with any of them period.
I Kristy Salyers was found innocent for everything I went to court over. I am no nark and never will be but I have a pretty good idea of who you are. So I don't know why you would say anything about Scottie. When you was in Coeburn went and knocked on my house door. He wouldn't answer it then called him this morning. Told him you would take care of him but you had your kids took away and couldn't even take care of them. Scottie never narked either i know that for a fact. he is still in trouble. You know where I live so if you have anything to say be woman enough to say it to my face.
izzygal

United States

#20 Dec 12, 2010
rick brickey is a rat hes done got out of more shit than anybody in coeburn
luckylady

Grimesland, NC

#21 Dec 12, 2010
yall think savannah cole is a narc?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody know what happened on sandyridge t... 1 hr BELLA 3
thank you wise county (Jun '13) 5 hr Robert 36
Town Council 14 hr Thacker 51
Zip Line Thu July 1
sula sexton Wed buuuuurn 3
shannon isaac's (Mar '14) Dec 16 mashea gg 8
Curious Dec 16 Interesting 1
Coeburn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web