Paducah, KY

#2 Jan 13, 2012
The first word that comes to mind is Narc
His Sister

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2012
ahhhhhhhhh wrote:
how is he a narc?? When he's never been in trouble you stupid ass!!
wrong tim

Natural Bridge, VA

#4 Jan 13, 2012
ahhhhhhhhh wrote:
I don't think they are asking about the tim collins from pinecamp.
coeburn hoe

Paducah, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2012
he is the only good one out of the Collins bunch.
hmmm

Monroe, NC

#8 Jan 24, 2012
Are you talking about margo's x-husband/husband?depends on what day you ask somebody..lol Poor man!
dont forget

United States

#9 Jan 25, 2012
Hell he's retarded no wonder people think he is the good one lol all he does is run back and tell his daddy lol
Kimm Collins

Paducah, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2012
this is my husband you are talking bout.and u can handle his own. so whoever dnt forget is why dnt u stop hiding behind you computer and come say it to his face.u are one big pu**y if you have to hide behind a fake name and a computer
amanda hillman

United States

#11 Jan 25, 2012
And this is my brother, Don't forget why don't you come to my face and say this sh*t?? Are you scared??
tabetha

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2012
Why do ppl get on here bashin runt for ? At least this boy works has a place to live a vechile and raisin his family just leave him alone he's doing good n life keep it up runt they just jealous of u cuz...I love ya man
grummpey

Wise, VA

#13 Apr 17, 2012
i know tim collins and he is a narc .most of all i mean all he love young girls and he does wear a wire on him because he set a good friend up that why he dont go to jail.they tell you who set you up.
amanda

Madison, TN

#14 Apr 17, 2012
For one grummpey your thinking about the wrong tim collins!! This is my brother so before you get on here runnin that d*ck lick get your facts straight!!
some one who knows

Christiansburg, VA

#15 May 1, 2012
then you must be talking about your dad amanda he is nothing but a low life pos and all he does is narc on people that is the reason he never goes to jailor gets in trouble
Amanda

United States

#16 May 1, 2012
some one who knows wrote:
then you must be talking about your dad amanda he is nothing but a low life pos and all he does is narc on people that is the reason he never goes to jailor gets in trouble
for one he hasn't said a god da*n thing on anyone he spent his time!! You should be lookin at every fu*kin body else! Your nothing but a trouble making POS that's exactly what you are.. And if you want to say 1 more word there big one I'm not hard to find! Ill be more than GLAD to smack that face of yours!!:) thanks sweety!
wrong tim

Roanoke, VA

#18 May 23, 2012
Joke they are not talking about the tim collins that used to live in pine camp, the are talking about the other tim collins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word drop a word (Oct '11) 1 hr abba 470
that lundy boy (Aug '13) 12 hr Lenny 15
Dr. Kanwal (Mar '11) 14 hr Tammy1 83
3 stacked (Nov '16) 18 hr abba 170
Girl Kevin Mullins is with now (Jul '15) 20 hr Coffeve 5
Music anyone? (Oct '13) Thu Musikologist 160
chris meade (Jan '12) Jul 17 true 4

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance