Good Things about Coeburn VA ?

Posted in the Coeburn Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Conley S

Sandusky, OH

#1 Apr 11, 2011
OK-People lets stop bashing Coeburn and find a few good things about it ? like things that would make a person want to live in Coeburn Va.
Hmmmm

Tazewell, TN

#2 Apr 12, 2011
Well location is good. Close to Norton and Coeburn actually has a couple grocery stores and businesses compared to say Appalachia.
waterfalls

La Follette, TN

#3 Apr 12, 2011
coeburn has beautiful places to visit like the falls, bare rock, and the guest river gorge. there some realy nice people here that will help in any wya they can. every thing you need is near by. there some realy nice stuff around here.
waterfalls

La Follette, TN

#5 Apr 12, 2011
i agree with you "i hear ya" the river that flows under the bridges realy set it off. and the trees all colorful in the spring. i belive we do have the prettiest town in wise county.
well

Hardy, VA

#6 Apr 12, 2011
To be perfectly honest, Coeburn, like any town, does have its flaws. That said, some of the most amazing and kind people you will ever meet live here.
In hear ya

United States

#7 Apr 12, 2011
My relativities come in to visit and they think it's beautiful!
gravel man

United States

#9 Apr 12, 2011
All drugs in this town aint worth shit
I hear ya

United States

#10 Apr 12, 2011
Then get out of our town!
Conley S

Toledo, OH

#11 Apr 12, 2011
Lets keep the drugs out of the trend and such crap ! keep on tract of the good things in Coeburn that would make a person like to come to Coeburn .
Freddy

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2011
Well let's see, we are getting a new food city, that will be nice! We are close to some good eating places, we have celebrate which is cool for all our social needs! We all know each other! Which is good and bad! Its not so bad here, if we just had a beach!
Freddy

United States

#13 Apr 12, 2011
Another good thing is Coeburn isn't appalacha!
Freddy

United States

#14 Apr 12, 2011
I want to add one thing, the salvation army has said that wise county gives more money than any other county around! We have giving people and we can be proud of that and our coal heritage is another!
gravel man

United States

#15 Apr 12, 2011
Freddy go put u some sand on the river bank down town and we will have a beach lol
waterfalls

La Follette, TN

#17 Apr 16, 2011
freddy wrote:
<quoted text>
if I woildnt be talked about I would do IT!
FREDDY NEED SOME HELP WITH THE SAND. LOL. TO BAD THERE'S NOT ENUFF WATER THERE 2 MAKE AT LEAST A SMALL BEACH. LET PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IT. THEY FIND SOMETHING ESL TO TALK ABOUT IN A DAY OR 2.
Conley S

Toledo, OH

#18 Apr 19, 2011
Freddy -not a beach- but people out west - put a tarp in back of the pick up and fill it up with water and beer jump in-and driver around
Cami

Salem, VA

#19 Jun 28, 2012
I think coeburn is the prettiest town in wise county thanks to Alma Jean Ringley!! We have the arch bridges, fountain, beautiful Lamp post! Nice park for our kids to have parties and play! Nice track, nice pool!
Jordan

Salem, VA

#20 Jun 28, 2012
The nice thing about coeburn that all the trash like Larry slayers, carol, will all be out the door!
jeff

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Jun 28, 2012
Jordan wrote:
The nice thing about coeburn that all the trash like Larry slayers, carol, will all be out the door!
Maybe they can take trash like you with them.
Cami

Salem, VA

#22 Jun 28, 2012
You have nothing to say good about anyone do u jeff
jeff

Murfreesboro, TN

#23 Jun 28, 2012
Actually I do! I LOVE to trash people that trash others on the god forsaken site. If u can dish it u should receive it. This site should be about news and information. And should be accurate and true. Not a podium for people to anonymously hurt, defile, or otherwise lie about whoever they want without a conscious. It's sad that all of you can sleep at night knowing that your posting and attacking people on a personal level. You dont like their ideas? Fine. You don't like their decisions? Fine post it but do it with respect to the person and their families. Not with trash, drama, and lies. Till then I'll be right here to bash the bashers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kenneth moore 17 hr lookin for the punk 4
jay Adams 17 hr lookin for the punk 1
I wonder how many people are going to hell who ... Thu What a Joke 4
Amber Harriger Thu Tommy 5
City makes drug arrests Oct 21 Seriously 10
Education Oct 20 Graduate 1
how can you find out if you have a arrest warra... (Sep '12) Oct 20 Btwo6 29
Coeburn Dating
Find my Match

Coeburn Jobs