KNOWLEDGE

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Feb 3, 2012
He is a dirty person and he is cheating on his girlfriend. He also is a thief,crook and will not tell you the TRUTH. He charged me to do work on my truck and after I paid him I found out he did not do all he said that he did.
alex

La Vergne, TN

#2 Feb 4, 2012
Yes this is true...he tells he quit his job also and he didnt quit he was fired. Also...of course he is cheating on his gf he did the same to his first wife.
PATHETIC

White House, TN

#3 Feb 4, 2012
alex wrote:
Yes this is true...he tells he quit his job also and he didnt quit he was fired. Also...of course he is cheating on his gf he did the same to his first wife.
FYI....i have known jared for at least a good 18 YEARS, and i know for a fact that jared is an awesome person as well as personality, an excellent daddy, and a great boyfriend!! i think this "TOPIX" website PATHETIC and is obviously for people who has nothing better to do with their time than to start shit about people who they don't even know!!!!
hmm

Salem, VA

#4 Feb 4, 2012
alex wrote:
That's funny because I heard it was the other way around and Amanda cheated on him.
Hmmm

Washington, DC

#5 Feb 4, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny because I heard it was the other way around and Amanda cheated on him.
Is that what he told you while he had you in bed and you was cheating on your husband??
Anonymous

Christiansburg, VA

#6 Feb 5, 2012
From what i herd, his true colors wre his downfall with his marriage. violence,being unfaithful, bad husband and dont forget the "mullins blood"
From what i hear, his wife was faithful til he drove her away mentally.
Anonymous

Christiansburg, VA

#7 Feb 5, 2012
His new gal will find out in time...just like amanda. Her family would croak if they knew what there daugter has gotten herself in to. He dont even pay child support on his son. the deal with DJs is gonna all come out before long and from what i hear there r lots of other companys/people involved. His dad is soon here/
The gf thinks shes got a great man - hers eyes will open soon. his personality has lots of ppl fooled.
the village idiot

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 5, 2012
(with a deep gutteral east European accent) he destroyed my peaceful village, ravaged our women, and sowed our fields with salt so nothing would ever grow there again. i hope he warns us next time so we can pile all of our belongings in front of our miserable hovels, strip our women, and burn our own homes before he and his avenging hordes of half-wild barbarians arrive.
hmm

Radford, VA

#9 Feb 6, 2012
I think he is so stuck on himself, He is cute but pretty is as pretty does. He things he's such a ladies man, but real men don't do the crap he does. He has no integrity.
shorttpeople

Roanoke, VA

#10 Feb 6, 2012
everyone will soon see jarred for what he is. his time is almost here. I just hate it for his kids.Maybe then stacy will have to go back to her black men
Grow up

Hermitage, TN

#11 Feb 8, 2012
Ben grow up stop your stupidity everyone knows this is you and you are just jealous. Jarred quit at DJ's and no he wasnt perfect in his first marriage she cheated on him with a guy named Wilbur and will admit to it!!! He gave her every opportunity to come back and everytime she just left cause all she ever sees is dollar signs she never cared about her family cause if he wasnt buying her things she wasnt happy! He is home every evening with his family and works hard. He isnt abusive or mean he will protect his family to his death. His gf seems to be pretty happy to me. He even has a good relationship with his ex now so you dnt know your facts!
shorttpeople

Roanoke, VA

#12 Feb 8, 2012
Hilarious "Grow Up"
I think you need to check your facts before you run your mouth. 1) Jarred got fired from DJ's for stealing/embezzeling 2) you're right,he wasn't perfect in his first (and only) marriage) and neither was Amanda (she didn't go screw everyone though) and I think yu dn't have a clue when you say she didn't care abouther family - thats why she left him, because she did care abuot them. She finally saw what all the Mullins family was and had enough. As for dollar signs, that is comical - if that was the case she would NEVER have been with Jarred. And from what I hear he doesn't pay one penny in chld support. If you knew anything, you would know that his family is leaches. They will suck you dry. And as for his good relationship with his ex - well, from what I've been told - he would take Amanda back in a split second. So big nose Stacey needs to be happy while she can - it won't last forever :)
liveandlearn

Old Hickory, TN

#13 Feb 8, 2012
I was completely shocked when I saw this topic and several others about individuals that I personally know and some that are only acquaintances. I guess I am saddened more than anything....sad that people use sites that could be used positively to share and discuss events in our community for a outlet to degrade and hurt others. I have had lots of untrue statements made about myself growing up. No matter who you are negative comments true or false are not only hurtful to the person that they are being said about, but also to that persons family, especially their children. I think we should ALL take a good hard look at ourselves and think about how we would feel if our personal lived were discussed in a public forum and we were slandered by people that don't even know the truth about us or our lives. I know that we all would be MORTIFIED if all of the mistakes we have made in our lives - and some that are completely fabricated - were posted for the world to see. Lets show others the grace we desperately want ourselves. BTW I have known Jarred for years and have never heard him speak negatively about anyone. Why are others so obsessed with the lives of others? I have a full time job just trying to be accountable for my own actions. Jarred and Stacey are wonderful people and I am proud to call them FRIENDS.
so sad

Knoxville, TN

#14 Feb 9, 2012
why do people get on here and randomly decide to start stuff about people esp good people?
blah blah blah

Knoxville, TN

#15 Feb 9, 2012
shorttpeople wrote:
His new gal will find out in time...just like amanda. Her family would croak if they knew what there daugter has gotten herself in to. He dont even pay child support on his son. the deal with DJs is gonna all come out before long and from what i hear there r lots of other companys/people involved. His dad is soon here/
The gf thinks shes got a great man - hers eyes will open soon. his personality has lots of ppl fooled.

why would he need to pay child support when he already pays for everything for his son..he doesnt have to support Amanda anymore but he provides everything that his son needs!
shorttpeople

Roanoke, VA

#16 Feb 9, 2012
:) Sad, sad, sad
in the jon

Radford, VA

#17 Feb 10, 2012
Dimples arent cute
hot mamma

Ewing, VA

#18 Feb 11, 2012
he is sexy them buns and them dimples wouldnt care wake up beside that one
lover

Roanoke, VA

#19 Feb 11, 2012
I think he's pretty cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judy Farmer 1 hr Beanie J 1
Patrick Hall 4 hr fire 4
jason odle 18 hr Unknown 9
Tammy and Ronnie Lucas (Feb '11) 23 hr Atheos 51
mikayla jessimen Sun curious 1
Good Shepherd Sun Wats to know 1
Odle Hill Sun 4 lane Driver 1
Coeburn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web