jackie

Madison, TN

#1 Aug 15, 2012
who was it that got their dogs poison in riverview? That a ashame.
Nickles

White House, TN

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Pauline Owens' dogs.
the truth

Big Stone Gap, VA

#3 Aug 15, 2012
What? When did this happen? Where did you hear about it? More information please.
joyce

Madison, TN

#4 Aug 16, 2012
oh no,that is sad.I bet she is heart broken.she loves her dogs.Pauline is a good person.I have known her all my life,How could some one do her like that,If i knew who done that to her they would carry ass beating.those poor little animals.I hope she will find out who did that,That ashame.
Randy
#5 Aug 17, 2012
Terri just went to new Orleans with her boyfriend Ben and left her husband home alone, he probably did it!
so sad

Nashville, TN

#6 Aug 17, 2012
i heard a rumor some old adkins man from from up on the mountain poisons alot of dogs,maybe he done this too?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Why would someone from the mountain make his way to her house? Crazy
billy bob

Madison, TN

#9 Aug 22, 2012
I heard pauline say that if she new who done it she wouldnt do anything about it,It would just create more problens and it wouldnt bring her dogs back.God would get even with them some day.God know who done it.Pauline loved her dogs.I felt so sorry for her.She would do anything for people if she thought she could help them in any way,She a great lady.
George

Madison, TN

#10 Aug 31, 2012
when did this happened?Pauline is my friend,Sorry Pauline that this had to happened to you,Hope you will find out who did this to you.Would like to talk to if its ok with you.hope to see you around,miss seeing you and talking to you.George
frankie

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Aug 31, 2012
Why would someone want to do that? Are they mean dogs?
cathey

Madison, TN

#12 Sep 5, 2012
frankie wrote:
Why would someone want to do that? Are they mean dogs?
no they arent mean dogs,they are small yorkies.She keeps her dogs in a lot,they arent out roming around like other dogs you see out there.pauline loves her dogs and she is a good person.every body like pauline.I pray she will find out who did this to her.That is real mean if anyone would do that to a little animal that dont bother any one you can imagine what they would do to little kid if they would get a chance.
haha

Lebanon, VA

#13 Sep 5, 2012
proof?
Danny

Madison, TN

#14 Sep 9, 2012
haha wrote:
proof?
Proof?what do you mean,do you know anything about those dogs?
Questions

Norton, VA

#15 Sep 9, 2012
Did she report this to the authorities? Does she know for sure they were poisoned? Does she live in town or county? I hear she is a good lady, would like to be able to help.
Rita

Madison, TN

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Questions wrote:
Did she report this to the authorities? Does she know for sure they were poisoned? Does she live in town or county? I hear she is a good lady, would like to be able to help.
Yes pauline is a good person,you couldnt meet a better person,she loves every one and always there for any one that needs her,She love her animals dearly she my best friend,yes It was reported to the authorities,I hope she will find out who did this to her little animals.
linda

Madison, TN

#17 Sep 25, 2012
I heard some more dogs got posion in riverview,It wasnt Pauline dogs this time.that a ashame.You know they are mean people that would that,I hope they will catch them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coeburn PD 1 hr get a way 3
kfc women 14 hr Curious 1
Looking for a lady named Cora. 14 hr Lynn Lawson 1
sisters (Jun '14) 14 hr Truth be told 27
ollies in wise va 16 hr truth 23
Flatpack Kitchens UK Thu septina 1
sula sexton Dec 23 wow 4
Coeburn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web