Poodle Driving in Coeburn today

Posted in the Coeburn Forum

Whatthehell

White House, TN

#1 Jul 29, 2012
I was in Coeburn today and saw the most unusual thing. Coeburn is so weird and I am not just trying to start a stupid post like others but does Coeburn civilians breed with animals? There was a red car come thru town and it had a giant Black poodle driving with a huge afro and at first I thought it was an african-american! The passenger looked intoxicated and I about ran over a fat lady walking on the sidewalk. I pulled over and then within 2 min a cop had the vehicle pulled over and the poodle got out while trying to show its leg to the fat cop eating a doughnut and was arrested on the spot. The poodle yelled out that the cop was molesting her and the cop took handcuffs back off and let her go and she drove off like nothing. Does this happen very often in your town?
wow

Franklin, TN

#2 Jul 29, 2012
What? That's insane! No one in their right mind is going to believe that.
Poodlelover

White House, TN

#3 Jul 29, 2012
I seen the same exact thing, how wild. I tried to take pictures but my camera blew up as I was snapping kind of like an alien invasion thing going on with my camera. If you see it again driving plz let me know.
wow

Franklin, TN

#4 Jul 29, 2012
I still can't believe that, and I don't believe anyone else is going to either.
Another Angry Old Dude

Cantonment, FL

#5 Jul 29, 2012
I don't know whether I should laugh, shit, or just go fncking blind.

You bastard!
haha

Franklin, TN

#6 Jul 29, 2012
And this kids is what drugs does to people. Lmao
Crazzzzy

White House, TN

#8 Jul 30, 2012
I seen a huge turd black as a negro climb out of coeburns sewer that runs through coeburn and it was walking through town and knocked a couple druggies over and started running and ran right through payless and made a huge hole and they already had repaired it as of this morning. Then a alien came down and was talking to the turd and they were discussing wiping the citizens of coeburn out by stinking up the place and beaming their eyes and blowing up shit at the post office. Then the cat ran up the tree and shit all over the postman and the end.
do daaa

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Jul 30, 2012
you have too much time on your hands ..
jimmy

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Jul 30, 2012
Hahahahahahaha. This is seriously hilarious!!!
trips

Wise, VA

#11 Jul 30, 2012
you are seriously spending to much time at the trip store...u sound like you be trippin
Church Lady

Cantonment, FL

#12 Jul 30, 2012
Isn't this SPE-SHUL?!
jack

Madison, TN

#13 Jul 30, 2012
Church Lady wrote:
Isn't this SPE-SHUL?!
That nothing,i was setting on the street corner,here comes this huge big black bear dancing in the street singing catch me if you can,here come this man out with a gun and he splattered that bear all over the street,shit went every where,that was the end of that bear and man police got him.
Help Troll

Cantonment, FL

#14 Jul 30, 2012
Wow.

Send me some of THAT stuff, bro.
jack wrote:
<quoted text>That nothing,i was setting on the street corner,here comes this huge big black bear dancing in the street singing catch me if you can,here come this man out with a gun and he splattered that bear all over the street,shit went every where,that was the end of that bear and man police got him.
Amieeeee

White House, TN

#15 Jul 31, 2012
Well. When I went to get my mail at the Post Office there was a big pubic hair with mayo all on its asshole. I didn't want to tell my story because people wudnt believe me!!!

There's something in the water in Coeburn. I havent seen the turd or bear yet, well prob wont see the bear since its ded and shit flung in pot holes.

Plz tell your story on here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris and Mandy Love 7 hr GoodNite 2
Stan Fleming Sun Tiff 4
is she single??? Sat wonderin 1
who Sat rich guy 1
Payless (Jul '12) Apr 20 harvey 95
like to meet a nice woman to spend time with Apr 20 harvey 3
Paul Wayne Mullins Apr 19 Blaz3489 2
More from around the web

Coeburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE