double R Truck driver with Shiny Truck?

Posted in the Coeburn Forum

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 9, 2012
Hey Does anyone know who this guy is that Drives This Blue Truck? that is so clean and the trucks looks good?
Just Wondering

Roanoke, VA

#2 Jun 10, 2012
Who luvstruckers? Dont drive blue one.Use to drive a shinny red one!!!!
haha

Christiansburg, VA

#3 Jun 10, 2012
some skank trying to cause trouble. Give it up lil kit.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 11, 2012
Just Wandering you much be colored blind..I dont LIKE red..I Love the blue one that stays soooo clean and is taken good care of...Takes a GOOD man to do that....
Just Wondering

Roanoke, VA

#5 Jun 11, 2012
No,not color blind!!!I said I use to drive a shiny RED one!! u can't read! or dont understand English!!!
I kept my truck,so clean;U could have ate off the floor!!!
And, "I" am a GOOD MAN;not because I kept my truck clean!!
married

Christiansburg, VA

#6 Jun 11, 2012
He is happily married so back off!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 11, 2012
Oh yes I do belive you are sooo right Married...the Guy that Drives the Nice Blue truck is Married and Happily Married at that..sooo all you skanks out there get over it....
heavy weight

Nashville, TN

#8 Jun 12, 2012
He goes by bologna on the CB and lives somewhere in Cranesnest. Your right.He is the only one driving a coal truck who seems to care what people think of him. Most people drive a dirty coal truck and could care less about what people think!

It's called having pride in your ride.

Location hidden

#9 Jun 12, 2012
To Heavy Weight...How do you know who he is and where he lives?
married

Christiansburg, VA

#10 Jun 12, 2012
Hey heavy weight when you have some slut on here trying to cause trouble between a man and his wife you don't tell them where the person lives. This person is mad and jealous because she can't have him, and is just trying to find out where he lives so she can try to cause trouble for him.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 14, 2012
The Guy that drives the Blue truck that goes by Blogna..who is he cheating on his wife with now?
married

Christiansburg, VA

#12 Jun 14, 2012
He is not cheating on his wife. He is either with her or working. So give it up he doesn't want anything to do with you or any other truck driver chasing slut. Why don't you go after the ones that are not married you might have a better chance.
Heavy Weight

Nashville, TN

#13 Jun 14, 2012
Married....Sorry did not know. How do i know him? Dont know him personally,i just know what he goes by on the radio and where he parks his truck. As a fellow trucker when you see someone who actually tries to keep his truck clean you want to know who that person is.
BoloneyJR

United States

#14 Jun 14, 2012
Well that person is Boloney, my dad Charles Mabe. And yes he keeps his truck clean, he's also a wonderful father, grandfather to my kids, and husband to my mother. Thats right, HUSBAND, as in MARRIED, Lil Kit/LuvStruckers, admit who you are, you are the women in the green car that sits at Rite Aid, you are Hattie Gail Scott, the fat fucking slut that tried to destroy my family, OH and the BITCH my mother smacked across the face. Give it up you stupid, old, golddigging hag! You fooled him once but you will not do it again!! He loves my mother not you, and he makes love to her NOT YOU!!! Ohhh i bet that touched a nerve! Just be glad you only met my mom in this ordeal, you called my mom a bitch??? HAH! You didnt meet THE BITCH! He is my father, leave him the fuck alone, stop trying to start trouble, and stop trying to hurt my mother even more!! Go find another dick to pay your bills, one that actually wants your nasty, worn out, menopausal ass!!!

Location hidden

#15 Jun 15, 2012
Totally Agree with Bloney Jr...SHE knows what she is Talking about!!!!!
married

Christiansburg, VA

#16 Jun 15, 2012
BalogneyJR, you go girl!!! What right did the gold digging slut have in calling his wife a bitch? The bitch is the one chasing a married man.. A bitch in heat no doubt.. She just better back off and leave the married men alone. lil kat/lovestruckers you better quit sitting beside the road trying to flag down married men or you will get mire than bitch slapped when you piss off the wrong wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations;Nora & Roger 2 hr bahaha 2
Don't believe in friends forever. 2 hr Dqchk 14
Why are so many moving out of area? 4 hr V for vendetta 22
Town Council (Aug '14) 17 hr Tom 44
When is the wise county fair 21 hr old fair guy 2
Snitch Tue amy underwood 5
Money is rude of all Mon Annie Nonimus 14
More from around the web

Coeburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE