First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jeep

Buchanan, VA

#1 Oct 31, 2012
anyone know who house was broke into in tacoma
watch out for a gold ram

Norton, VA

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Watch for a gold dodge ram near if someones breaking and entering.
wille

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2012
tacoma dope#1 in wise county
green eggs and ham

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2012
We all know who the thieves are in Tacoma,that's why Greg got his a** beat bad last week.Greg was part if a break in that went wrong. They found a bottle of pills in a certain persons house and when they got back to Greg's to devide up the goods all Greg wanted was the pills. Needless to say all Greg got out of the deal was his a** beat lol. But that's not the funny part, the guys house they robbed is fuc*** Greg's wife Tab for pills. Isn't it funny how karma gets you every time.
betty

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2012
green eggs and ham wrote:
We all know who the thieves are in Tacoma,that's why Greg got his a** beat bad last week.Greg was part if a break in that went wrong. They found a bottle of pills in a certain persons house and when they got back to Greg's to devide up the goods all Greg wanted was the pills. Needless to say all Greg got out of the deal was his a** beat lol. But that's not the funny part, the guys house they robbed is fuc*** Greg's wife Tab for pills. Isn't it funny how karma gets you every time.
the truth comes out.
ben

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2012
i have know greg all his life a better man then the the trash that talks about him. greg knows who is talking about him.greg is disable so him and is wife stay home and take care of their little girl. greg does a lot of church work and helping people in tacoma. even the times he dont fell good.so if you are going talk about him tell the truth. his friends know the kind of man he is.
informed

Buchanan, VA

#8 Nov 4, 2012
ben wrote:
i have know greg all his life a better man then the the trash that talks about him. greg knows who is talking about him.greg is disable so him and is wife stay home and take care of their little girl. greg does a lot of church work and helping people in tacoma. even the times he dont fell good.so if you are going talk about him tell the truth. his friends know the kind of man he is.
give me a break trash about him that lol any man that lets his wife lay with other men isnt a good decent man. yeah they stay home alright..what does Tab do when she is meeting other men..taking care of her child? dont think so. as for all his good works what does he get paid for. I guess that was good work he did at the graveyard when alot of the tomdstones were destroyed. his friends know what kind of man he is that not saying much for his friends. greg and tab will have to pay someday for what they have done just hope how soon
little joe

United States

#9 Nov 4, 2012
informed, you creep.what's wrong,greg or tabbie wont go with you.i think you are gay. you have got it bad for greg and tabbie. if anyone wants to know about them, ask anyone in tacoma. they are well liked.
informed

Buchanan, VA

#10 Nov 4, 2012
little joe wrote:
informed, you creep.what's wrong,greg or tabbie wont go with you.i think you are gay. you have got it bad for greg and tabbie. if anyone wants to know about them, ask anyone in tacoma. they are well liked.
I wouldnt have the trash..maybe you are the one that is gay by taking up for Greg. got it bad for them? ha there is nothing there to want..druggies,pill ho, moochers, and whatever else they are. well liked in tacoma..i guess the men like them pretty well. greg for sharing his wife and tab for whatever she can get.the decent people of tacoma knows what they are. its people like you their"friend" that thinks they are so great. makes you wonder "little joe"
little joe

United States

#11 Nov 5, 2012
informed wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldnt have the trash..maybe you are the one that is gay by taking up for Greg. got it bad for them? ha there is nothing there to want..druggies,pill ho, moochers, and whatever else they are. well liked in tacoma..i guess the men like them pretty well. greg for sharing his wife and tab for whatever she can get.the decent people of tacoma knows what they are. its people like you their"friend" that thinks they are so great. makes you wonder "little joe"
you have cause to worry,greg is in jail. now it is pay back, for all those that mad up lies on him. you will be going in about the time he is getting out, what goes around comes around.say hello to big buba or big mama when they find out the kind of person you are. have fun your day is comming. now you are informed.
informed

Buchanan, VA

#12 Nov 5, 2012
little joe wrote:
<quoted text>you have cause to worry,greg is in jail. now it is pay back, for all those that mad up lies on him. you will be going in about the time he is getting out, what goes around comes around.say hello to big buba or big mama when they find out the kind of person you are. have fun your day is comming. now you are informed.
I have nothing to worry about. I didnt make any lies up on him. But I do have a pretty good idea who"little joe" is. you are right what goes around comes around and this is just the start. so dont threaten me. so now you are informed.if greg hadnt causeis own problems he wouldnt be in jail.
truth

Duluth, GA

#13 Nov 14, 2012
betty wrote:
<quoted text>the truth comes out.
and more to come watch how all these idoits blame each other. They are all guilty of the crime greg tabbie josh sid sam and more. There will be more in jail besides greg.
tackiemo

Duluth, GA

#14 Nov 16, 2012
green eggs and ham wrote:
We all know who the thieves are in Tacoma,that's why Greg got his a** beat bad last week.Greg was part if a break in that went wrong. They found a bottle of pills in a certain persons house and when they got back to Greg's to devide up the goods all Greg wanted was the pills. Needless to say all Greg got out of the deal was his a** beat lol. But that's not the funny part, the guys house they robbed is fuc*** Greg's wife Tab for pills. Isn't it funny how karma gets you every time.
there is more going on with that mess. they all involve in it the guy is stil doing tab can't be to upset over hoiuse she blabbin about it all stupid man both of them greg and sid
wonder

Duluth, GA

#15 Dec 25, 2012
So is anyone in jail yet? Cops need to talk to some people for info sure they be interest in or is greg and sidd still buddies
007bondman

Wise, VA

#16 Dec 27, 2012
jeep wrote:
anyone know who house was broke into in tacoma
tim powers livein tocoma and he is the biggest theif in this shit hole town he will steal anything so keep ypur doors locked
haha

United States

#17 Jan 20, 2013
green eggs and ham wrote:
We all know who the thieves are in Tacoma,that's why Greg got his a** beat bad last week.Greg was part if a break in that went wrong. They found a bottle of pills in a certain persons house and when they got back to Greg's to devide up the goods all Greg wanted was the pills. Needless to say all Greg got out of the deal was his a** beat lol. But that's not the funny part, the guys house they robbed is fuc*** Greg's wife Tab for pills. Isn't it funny how karma gets you every time.
greg is talkin someone better be worried the truth will come out
I KNOW WHO U ARE

Wise, VA

#18 Jan 22, 2013
007bondman wrote:
<quoted text>tim powers livein tocoma and he is the biggest theif in this shit hole town he will steal anything so keep ypur doors locked
this is TIM POWERS!!!!!
if u have something u wanna say, u know where i live & im definitely not hard 2 find!!!! if u wanna settle this, i have no problem if u wanna come 2 my house! it's funny 2 me that ur balls aren't big enough 4 u 2 use ur real name! hahahahaha what a bitch ass move!!!
it takes a "REAL MAN" 2 talk shit behind such a ridiculous username! lmmfao!!!! at least im not scared 2 use my name! & nobody really gives a fuck that u make stupid comments! i know plenty of ppl around here & this is the 1st ive heard anything so pathetic as this! if u think u got the balls 2 come at me, id love 2 see it!!! i wish u would!!!!!! so im gonna leave it at this: u can run ur dick sucker all ya want but i know 4 a fact u aint gonna come confront me!!! ur in 4 a big surprise "if" ya do!!! lol
a concerned person

United States

#19 Jan 23, 2013
is this the tim powers who used to live in crab orchard
I KNOW WHO U ARE

Wise, VA

#20 Jan 24, 2013
a concerned person wrote:
is this the tim powers who used to live in crab orchard
yeah this is the same Tim Powers! do u know me? & who is this?
BigDog72

Wise, VA

#22 Feb 9, 2013
I know Tim Powers. hes a pretty cool dude. I lived near him years ago and he was a good dude, never stole anything from anyone to my knolege. you must have the wrong Tim Powers because the guy I know did live in Crab Orchard i dont know where he is now. I seen him at the gas station not long ago in Coeburn and spoke to him. his girlfreind is pretty hot. the skinny little longhair blond girl. real pretty. that is the tim powers i know. If you are talking about the same guy, you better not let him find out who you are because i know he will tear your head off. i advice you to leave it alone. if he finds out your names dont say i didt warn you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody know what happened on sandyridge t... 3 hr say what 2
thank you wise county (Jun '13) 3 hr Robert 36
Town Council 13 hr Thacker 51
Zip Line Thu July 1
sula sexton Wed buuuuurn 3
shannon isaac's (Mar '14) Dec 16 mashea gg 8
Curious Dec 16 Interesting 1
Coeburn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Coeburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Coeburn News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coeburn

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:52 pm PST