Debbie Bright Patton Belongs @ Duffield

Debbie Bright Patton Belongs @ Duffield

Posted in the Coeburn Forum

ohh

Wise, VA

#1 Aug 19, 2012
Everytime i look @ courtbar her case is put off.Last time sge got indicted she lied on Stewart Collins to get out of her jail time,so she's long overdue to be @ Duffield.I know by speaking to a lawyer it's guide lines her charges call for 1yr or more.If she gets more than a yr she HAS to go to Prison.I hate to judge ppl,but this one deserves what she gets (*if she's not snitching again*)!!!She has NEVER took care of her kids,sleeps w/all,never has worked,and cries & bums all the tome.She even tld on Robert,i dnt know if they was still together but she did roll on him,tld the dtf that Rob was ripping them off by keeping some of the 30's & morphine he was getting by wearing a wire in on ppl.When i see her i go the opposite way b/c im scared she has hep b or c..She don't look good or healthy.
for sure

Hermitage, TN

#2 Sep 13, 2012
she is a skank bitch. i heard she was working for the dtf doesnt surprise me, she has snitched before i heard it from her own mouth. she needs to grow up, she never took care of her kids. she has destroyed 3 or 4 homes, broke up marriages and tore peoples families apart because she has no heart, all she cares about is a freakin pill. it dont matter who it hurts in the process, and i can guarantee u she will not do jail time because i know her i have seen and heard everything she deserves to be 6 feet under. nothing but trash, i have never seen or met a person so damn low down and dirty. what comes around goes around she will get what she deserves someday and when judgement day comes u know where that nasty ho will be!!!
jerry

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Debbie is working For D T F in pound an living with billy mullins jr
jethrotull

Christiansburg, VA

#5 Oct 3, 2012
All are ill-informed, just stating the facts. she is no narc etc and many may have their opinions. She's actually been going to drug court and trying to do right, as far as people assuming she just gets out of everything that isn't the cast either. You guys/gals need to realize if this were one of your close relatives and you knew yourself that that family member was trying to make an valuable effort and finally getting this right in her life you would be praising. how many others do you read about on here that are doing right with their lives finally and they actually can get a praise out of you buzzards. cut a person some slack for trying to do right no matter how long it took.
omg

Wise, VA

#6 Oct 7, 2012
SHE WAS IN WISE BUYING PILLS LAST WEEK.....NEVER NEVER WILL BELIEVE THIS
do that
#7 Oct 21, 2012
Please, she will never change! Shes always lookin for a pill and someone to narc on. saw her yesterday and she was so messed up she didnt know where she was. looked like shit had places on her face and of course talkin bout everybody she could think of...So I'm sorry same old dog with the same fleas.
WHO

Wise, VA

#8 Oct 22, 2012
do that wrote:
Please, she will never change! Shes always lookin for a pill and someone to narc on. saw her yesterday and she was so messed up she didnt know where she was. looked like shit had places on her face and of course talkin bout everybody she could think of...So I'm sorry same old dog with the same fleas.
wHO IS THIS LADY? IS TOMMY BRIGHT DAUGHTER/
jerry

United States

#9 Oct 22, 2012
WHO wrote:
<quoted text>wHO IS THIS LADY? IS TOMMY BRIGHT DAUGHTER/
debbie was married to a bright. Eddie was he name
coeburn

Big Stone Gap, VA

#10 Oct 22, 2012
jerry wrote:
<quoted text>debbie was married to a bright. Eddie was he name
Debbie is not a bright and sure isnt tommy brights daughter
stephanie

Norton, VA

#11 Nov 11, 2012
look, heres the deal, she is working for the dtf... she told my husband from her own damn mouth!!! he has still been talkin to her since he moved to richmond, she calls and asks him for money all the time who knows if he gives it to her or not, but it came from her own mouth she is cooperating with the dtf!!!!
stephanie

Norton, VA

#12 Nov 11, 2012
shes not in drug court, if u were in drug court, u could not be using still, they would throw u in jail, u also cannot be going to a suboxone dr either, so thats just a coverup... if u look up on courtbar.org it says mental evaluation pending... just another way to linger her shit out so she can narc!! whats the bitch gonna do plead insanity for selling drugs???!?!! PLEASE!!! Debbie, u need to get a life and stop tryin to destroy mine! leave my husband alone!!!!
Okkkkk

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2013
Listen up you dumb pill heads she is in jail and has been in jail since July!! So shut the hell up! She hasn't narced, she is serving her time and that's the end of that. Hell she even turned herself in! That's more than half of you people can say! She was fine and not ba on drugs before rob cam into her life! He is the one who got her how she was. It's all over she has been in jail for awhile now and will be! So all of you stop with the rumors.
just me

Knoxville, TN

#14 Sep 26, 2013
He may b the reason but she could've said no he didn't hold her down n make her...so she made the decision to do em...I hope she stays clean its hard but she hasvto change her friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... (Jun '15) 2 hr Coal News 263
Front street cruze in? 2 hr Fake 2
I never stopped loving you (Oct '11) 7 hr 4ever and a day 11
Where is Dr. Kanwal now? Fri sinful2 7
Brad Moore Fri Shine 3
hottest eastside cheerleader (Sep '16) Sep 21 Jr students rock 6
Brittany Mccarty Sep 21 friend 5

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coeburn Mortgages