Deary/Dearry Genealogy

Deary/Dearry Genealogy

Posted in the Coeburn Forum

DerryGenealogy

Jeremiah, KY

#1 Aug 1, 2011
I am looking for genealogy information for people with the last name of Deary or Dearry that originated in the Lee County and Wise County areas of Virginia. Any information that cound be provided would be greatly appreciated.

Since: Jul 11

Coeburn, Va.

#2 Aug 2, 2011
DerryGenealogy wrote:
I am looking for genealogy information for people with the last name of Deary or Dearry that originated in the Lee County and Wise County areas of Virginia. Any information that cound be provided would be greatly appreciated.
I know a Danny Deary, Jr, went to school with him...He's from Tacoma section od Coeburn, which is in Wise Co., His Dad also lives there...Hopes that helps u out some!!! Good Luck!!!
DerryGenealogy

Jeremiah, KY

#3 Aug 2, 2011
Thank you!
i know some

Hartsville, TN

#4 Aug 4, 2011
Rev.Joe Dearry that lives in Josephine
JoshD

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Aug 4, 2011
My last name is Dearry. The Rev.Joe Dearry that "I know some" is referring to is my Grandfather.
DerryGenealogy

Jeremiah, KY

#6 Aug 4, 2011
JoshD wrote:
My last name is Dearry. The Rev.Joe Dearry that "I know some" is referring to is my Grandfather.
I believe that we could be related. I descend from William Milton Dearry, who would have been my great-great-grandfather. I would like to know more about your family history, to determine the path to how I am related to other Dearrys that live in that area. What was your grandfather Joe's parents names? Thank you for any information that you can provide!
edearry

Greenbelt, MD

#7 Sep 16, 2012
I know this was last year but if u see this i would like to get in touch i am the granddaughter of Morgan & Estelle Dearry.I believe Joe was my great uncle, he married my parents.....hope to hear from u
david

Apalachicola, FL

#8 Sep 28, 2012
ancestry.com not expensive and is easy to navigate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for someone 7 hr abc 1
Norton Police Department in Coeburn Tue mary 1
Sex Offender Tue Move on 4
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... Mon mary 17
Coeburn Council (sharon) Mon mary 41
Don't believe in friends forever. Jun 29 Dqchk 26
is Jessica Harper pregnant again (Aug '13) Jun 27 Seizmore 8
More from around the web

Coeburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE