next door neignbor

Bellevue, WA

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Rumor has it, him, big bro and a friend have been doing some very naughty things. Ive heard through the grapevine that they have been breaking into peoples houses. Can anyone tell me if this is true? We need to put a stop to this before it spirals out of control and it ends up happening to you or a family member. any news would be helpful.
info

Bellevue, WA

#2 Feb 17, 2013
i heard that that they was going to different houses even spreading out to different towns, they getting brave....... i wonder how big bubba likes thieves?
lawanna

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2013
I wouldn't doubt it i was marriwd to the big bto and he will do whatever it takes to get that fix...I'm so glad i left is sorry a** befpre he got involved in all this...and then has a kid by his own cousin....i mean wow....thays not going to look to good in court when i go for MY kids now is it...hope he enjpys all tje time he can with them cause when i get them a lot of things will change...but yea a lot of ppl have been telling me about this so lock your doors and windows....they will rob you blind if given the chance....i think a little backwoods justice is needed in this situation
another neighbor

Charlotte, NC

#4 Nov 18, 2013
Yeah they got us!! Took the window outta of bldg n cut a hole n anther!! Took everything my Dad worked his whole life for!! All while my dad was n the hospital n passd away last month. N he knos who i am cause i calld n let him kno a thing or two!! My dad wud have done or wud do ne thing for those boys when he was alive, but the cowards wait til. he passes n robs him blind!!! They wont b doin it much longer i can tell u tht!!! BUNCH OF COWARDS!!!
lawanna mcconnell

Charlotte, NC

#5 Dec 29, 2013
That is so horriable I'm sorey for ur loss and hopifully justicce is served....if not there is always backwoods justice
Another neighbor

Wise, VA

#6 Dec 29, 2013
They both are trouble but there mother better watch that bitch that Cory is f....

Because she likes to keep it in the family. She is a homewrecker she sleep with Randy baker her step father and sleep with her best friends husband. So aninta better watch out she will sleep with mike. That is a fact.......
Anonymous

Wise, VA

#7 Jan 6, 2014
another neighbor wrote:
Yeah they got us!! Took the window outta of bldg n cut a hole n anther!! Took everything my Dad worked his whole life for!! All while my dad was n the hospital n passd away last month. N he knos who i am cause i calld n let him kno a thing or two!! My dad wud have done or wud do ne thing for those boys when he was alive, but the cowards wait til. he passes n robs him blind!!! They wont b doin it much longer i can tell u tht!!! BUNCH OF COWARDS!!!
THIS IS CORY SHUT THE HELL UP AMY UR A LIAR AND IF YOU ARE NOT A PANZY COME SAY IT TO MY FACE
Anonymous

Wise, VA

#8 Jan 6, 2014
Another neighbor wrote:
They both are trouble but there mother better watch that bitch that Cory is f....
Because she likes to keep it in the family. She is a homewrecker she sleep with Randy baker her step father and sleep with her best friends husband. So aninta better watch out she will sleep with mike. That is a fact.......
I DID NOT F*** RANDY BAKER AND LORRIE WAS NOT MY BEST FRIEND AND MAYBE IF SHE KNEW HOW TO TREAT A MAN SHE WOULDNT HAVE LOST HIM TO A TIGHT LITTLE HOT GIRL YALL R ALL TALK AND IF UR NOT COME SAY IT TO OUR FACE AND I LOVE THE FACT THAT I LEFT THERE AND YALLS WHOLE WORLD IS REVOLVED AROUND ME :)
get real

Pound, VA

#9 Jan 6, 2014
I will stand up for lorri...SHE has always been a GOOD wife to Gary...it was his OWN SELFSH CHOOSING to treat her the way hedid...with that Homewrecker and that is Putting it Nicely!
Leah

Norton, VA

#10 Jan 6, 2014
People live for drama on here.
Kill

Wise, VA

#11 Jan 12, 2014
Lorrie isn't a good wife and gary isn't a good husband
AMY

Ridgeway, SC

#13 Jan 12, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS CORY SHUT THE HELL UP AMY UR A LIAR AND IF YOU ARE NOT A PANZY COME SAY IT TO MY FACE
Boy u kno i cussed i bad...poe lil theif,y dad wud hve done nething for u...u pos an. d u better b glad i wasnt fkd up...cause id whoopd ur fat fkn ass...how cud u do tht to a man tht wass raiised wth ur oan dad
...oh thts rite u dont give a fk bout them eitherhl.. we got 2 or 3 uglyy fa es on camera... trusrt tht..com. wealth attr. Has it so count ud useless dayyz there comin to an end
cory and heather

Roanoke, VA

#14 Jan 22, 2014
AMY wrote:
<quoted text> Boy u kno i cussed i bad...poe lil theif,y dad wud hve done nething for u...u pos an. d u better b glad i wasnt fkd up...cause id whoopd ur fat fkn ass...how cud u do tht to a man tht wass raiised wth ur oan dad
...oh thts rite u dont give a fk bout them eitherhl.. we got 2 or 3 uglyy fa es on camera... trusrt tht..com. wealth attr. Has it so count ud useless dayyz there comin to an end
OK Amy first go back to school and learn how to spell u dum b....
And second y ain't I in jail yet if u fought me on camera. U r a stupid hoe
lawanna mcconnell

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2014
Wow.... Haha.... Amusement......
Lawanna

Louisville, TN

#16 Sunday Dec 7
AMY wrote:
<quoted text> Boy u kno i cussed i bad...poe lil theif,y dad wud hve done nething for u...u pos an. d u better b glad i wasnt fkd up...cause id whoopd ur fat fkn ass...how cud u do tht to a man tht wass raiised wth ur oan dad
I really don't see Cory doing any of this. I do see Roger doing this to get his fix! This stuff has got way out of hand! Cory is and always will be a good guy! I really miss being around him! Cory you will always be my little brother! But try to get your bro in line before he loses everything! Add me on Facebook we need to talk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kfc women 1 hr get real 4
coeburn PD 3 hr get a way 3
Looking for a lady named Cora. 16 hr Lynn Lawson 1
sisters (Jun '14) 16 hr Truth be told 27
ollies in wise va 18 hr truth 23
Flatpack Kitchens UK Thu septina 1
sula sexton Dec 23 wow 4
Coeburn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web