Next Last
just asking

Salem, VA

#1 Feb 16, 2012
Anyone know anything about her????
curious

Herndon, VA

#2 Feb 16, 2012
First off, thats 2 diff people. Angel Moore used to be a McCoy byt married a Moore. Angel Plaster is a completely diff person so which one are you asking about.
just asking

Salem, VA

#3 Feb 16, 2012
PLASTER
jean

Bellevue, MI

#4 Feb 16, 2012
Same person Angel Plaster married Juan Moore and tbey have 2 boys.
just asking

Salem, VA

#5 Feb 16, 2012
TELL ME ABOUT HER
just asking

Salem, VA

#6 Feb 16, 2012
MT FRIEND DATED HER IN JAIL
Jason

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2012
Angela plaster moore the married one mentioned. She is a nasty slut who gave me hep. Not many people would just come out with it but I hear I'm not the only one who she done this to. I think she knew and if I find out I will prosecute.
just asking

Salem, VA

#9 Feb 17, 2012
hep what?
just asking

Salem, VA

#10 Feb 18, 2012
A lot of people talk a lot but im sorry but no one needs to be talking about her bad up on here she looked out for me when i was locked up and i want let people talk about her bad up on here!!!!! shes a good person if she cares about you at all...
just saying

Paducah, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2012
I don't know this person you are speaking about, so I cannot comment on that..but I have heard there is a lot of hepatitis in coeburn..my guess is theres alot that don't even know they are infected..
just asking

Salem, VA

#12 Feb 19, 2012
I mean if she dose have it i would hope she would care about me that much to tell me for me and my kids...Cause she knows i really care about her a lot shes a good person and i want let people talk about her bad on her...She knows who i am we dated why i was in jail with her..I care about her a lot so if anyone had anything bad to say about her dont say it on here got it..thanks...
Just saying

Paducah, KY

#13 Feb 19, 2012
just asking wrote:
I mean if she dose have it i would hope she would care about me that much to tell me for me and my kids...Cause she knows i really care about her a lot shes a good person and i want let people talk about her bad on her...She knows who i am we dated why i was in jail with her..I care about her a lot so if anyone had anything bad to say about her dont say it on here got it..thanks...
I understand and I would defend my friend as well,b/c this is not the place to broadcast something so personal about any individual..especially if they don't know facts about someone in particular..also agree if someone does know they have something they should go to that person and have a private talk.
Jason

United States

#14 Feb 20, 2012
I know for a fact she gave it to me and I didn't want to do it like this but I couldn't find her face to face and I know why now. I contracted hepatitis c from her. I didn't know much about her but that's what I got for meeting someone online. I still really doubt I'm the only one she has given it to the way she throws it around. She didn't tell me so what makes you think she would tell you?
just asking

Salem, VA

#15 Feb 21, 2012
like i said stop talking shit about her she will be out of jial soon and ill talk to her to then shut up! i love this girl
yeah buddy

United States

#16 Feb 21, 2012
just asking wrote:
like i said stop talking shit about her she will be out of jail soon and ill talk to her to then shut up! i love this girl
Who are you because she has your stupid ass fooled badly. She doesn't love you she's just another river rat pill whore. If you were with her just be glad hepatitis is all you end up with. I feel bad for "Jason" and I hope you nail her ass. She knows she has it and is dirty and low enough not to say a word to her partners.
just asking

Salem, VA

#17 Feb 22, 2012
Look she may not but she was good to me when we was locked up and im not going to let some one talk about her so you need to shut up.....I say you dont even know her i mean i may only know what i got to know about her when i was locked up but she didnt let no one talk to me or look at me the wrong way when we was locked up together...and shes no whore...
LMAO

Cookeville, TN

#18 Feb 26, 2012
so your saying that she's married and has two kids BUT she was licking c unt while in jail???? Doesn't surprise me all Plasters are nasty
shutup

Salem, VA

#19 Mar 1, 2012
And so what the girls good to her
lol

Salem, VA

#20 Mar 31, 2012
husband. not he's I love with another woman. 2 kids. WHERE????? SHE ADOPTED THEM ....... YOUNGEST IS LIVING AND DEALS WITH THA FACT SHE TRYED 2 KILL HIM HES AUTISTIC. COKE AND HARD NEEDLE DOPE WHILE CARRYING. COME ON. GET HER JASON. she's hidding here and there Now I see why now. she's in Coeburn
I think shes scik

Roanoke, VA

#21 Apr 1, 2012
Angel and a man named Josh Horne caught a young girl passed out and took advantage of her. The girl is only 16 years old and was celebrating a family member's birthday and there was alcohol involved, also. But that doesn't give them the right to do something like that. I think she needs to beat down, real good. Then she needs to made register as a sex offender and be haunted by this everyday of her life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone needs to do something!!!! 2 min She is horrible 6
Megan Hall 1 hr Fun time 9
Fuel assistance 4 hr Truth 5
To many curse words 11 hr Hop 2
Snitches of coeburn 11 hr Watching eye 4
Anyone know clarissa greear Wed B Salyers 3
Who's Nick Sexton? Wed Million 4

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance