awwww deleted again, i must be gettin...
Thinking of babybemma

United States

#61 Dec 10, 2012
Do u personally know Ben?
GET A CLUE wrote:
He might need a therapist but thats because one of his daughters was killed! How da** heartless are you pieces of s***?!?!?!? Those of you putting this man down and trying to make him a look like a bad person should be in the jail cell right next to Brandie and Juwan simply for stupidity if nothing else! He truly is holding it together quite well for someone who lost a child because if it was me, Id be out beating the immortal h*** out of anyone in sight or at least attempting to, and that would be after I crawled out of the da** bed. If you have nothing nice to say then by God, dont say anything at all. And to those of you saying he is at fault as much as those that murdered that little girl, you are about as mentally handicapped as they come. Brandie refused to even tell him where the children were for no less than 3 weeks before the baby was killed. Stop blaming anyone but the 2 heartless uncaring animals that killed his daughter and the ones who kept leaving or putting her back in the mothers care. Brandie also gave the courts a false address for the father so what other false information did she give them or the social workers? Stop blaming the grieving father and start looking at the facts, which obviously NONE of you hypocritical judgers are even bothering to look at in this. If you were, you would see that he IS NOT the one to blame, Brandie and Juwan ARE!!!!!!!
Jcj

United States

#62 Dec 10, 2012
He couldn't make it but wanted to reach volunteers to put him up to the mike bc he had things to tell the crowd. I'm beginning to wonder if this shit is even true. All this media bullshit. Poor Emma would be embarrassed I'm sure of her fathers actions. I am embarrassed for him. Oh and guess what??? He deleted me too!
truth please wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knows who was there was it a big turn out who played ,its as he said for Emma but he is not even there sounds a little crazy to me . Where was his loyal ARMY none of them posted a thing .He has followers who think he is changing the world but how by one Facebook page at a time one video at a time ..I agree I would love to hear her side of this story with him ,I also do not support those two in any way and if found guilty they should pay ..I agree something was not right long before any of this happened .
HDL

Blacksburg, VA

#63 Dec 11, 2012
I guess he really thinks he's making a difference by creating all of these groups...either that or he thinks by reaching out to anyone and everyone, he can get more money. I don't know. I think he's full of it and needs therapy. Anyone who loses a child needs therapy but I think he needs severe help. Still waiting on someone in his 'army' to let us know how the fundraiser went. Heck, he still hasn't mentioned how it went and that surprises me. He updates everything else so I figured he'd be on the ball with letting everyone know how great it was. I'm betting no-one showed up and he's not too happy about that.
wtf

Mocksville, NC

#64 Dec 11, 2012
Maybe it's just his way of coping? Maybe Facebook and telling this story over and over and over is what is helping him deal. You shouldn't judge people unless you know what they are going through. his past is his past, the loss of a child is something no one ever wants to deal with and you wouldn't know how it would affect you unless it happened. geez, if you don't like him, don't support him, stop dragging it out...you are no better than him by doing so.
truth please

Laveen, AZ

#65 Dec 11, 2012
HDL wrote:
I guess he really thinks he's making a difference by creating all of these groups...either that or he thinks by reaching out to anyone and everyone, he can get more money. I don't know. I think he's full of it and needs therapy. Anyone who loses a child needs therapy but I think he needs severe help. Still waiting on someone in his 'army' to let us know how the fundraiser went. Heck, he still hasn't mentioned how it went and that surprises me. He updates everything else so I figured he'd be on the ball with letting everyone know how great it was. I'm betting no-one showed up and he's not too happy about that.
I agree bet no one was there because if it went as he planned he would be there to get the check or cash ...He has now taken his army international.Lord being on FB making mixed tapes by the way pretty bad one IMO will do nothing ..The people who hurt her are in jail waiting trial and nothing he can do or say will change the out come in fact his actions might hurt the case ..But no one can disagree with him or ask anything if he does not like what you say he will delete it and you.
GRRRRRRRRR

Johnson City, TN

#66 Dec 11, 2012
Ben, you can have those fruit loop idiots believe that va. LE came to visit you in kentucky, but i sure the hell don't believe you, you are going to hurt this case those defense lawyers are going to tear you a new ass! your a damn idiot, big time!
Just me

Blacksburg, VA

#67 Dec 11, 2012
I know for a FACT, 100% that Ben reads these comments so why not respond to our questions and let us know the real truth? And if Ben won't answer the questions, why hasn't anyone in his 'army' answered them? They are always kissing his ass on Facebook and putting hearts all over each and every post he makes, yet no-one has came on here and given any facts in this case. When he sees something on here he doesn't like, he will post on Facebook...not here. Oh and what is up with the one chick who keeps calling him babe? Has he found true love during all of this? I think some of the girls who support him are not really in it for Emma. I believe they've starting crushing on Ben instead. He isn't a bad looking guy but his craziness is a real turn off in my opinion. I just pray that his actions don't hurt the case against Brandie and Juwan....
Still waiting on someone to update us on how the Clintwood fundraiser went.
REPLY

Salem, VA

#68 Dec 11, 2012
I hope his ignorance doesn't hurt the case either. He seems extremely immature to me...To post recordings between himself and the D.A.of Wise County seems pretty arrogant to me. Now he wants to praise him. (D.A.)Apparently someone has made him see how ignorant he has truly acted...Had him on my FB...But removed him...I am all for justice for Emma Marie Baldwin...Her little face I will never forget and I do not need a thousand FB posts to help me remember her...
Bailey

Roanoke, VA

#69 Dec 12, 2012
What is the link for the facebook page for Emma? I looked but could not find it!
pnutbutter

Roanoke, VA

#70 Dec 12, 2012
Just me wrote:
I know for a FACT, 100% that Ben reads these comments so why not respond to our questions and let us know the real truth? And if Ben won't answer the questions, why hasn't anyone in his 'army' answered them? They are always kissing his ass on Facebook and putting hearts all over each and every post he makes, yet no-one has came on here and given any facts in this case. When he sees something on here he doesn't like, he will post on Facebook...not here. Oh and what is up with the one chick who keeps calling him babe? Has he found true love during all of this? I think some of the girls who support him are not really in it for Emma. I believe they've starting crushing on Ben instead. He isn't a bad looking guy but his craziness is a real turn off in my opinion. I just pray that his actions don't hurt the case against Brandie and Juwan....
Still waiting on someone to update us on how the Clintwood fundraiser went.
I agree with you. I think he's milking this for all it's worth, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's getting some free @$$ on the side. To the idiot a few posts up who said we shouldn't be judging him, well, he shouldn't be judging people who disagree with him by calling them drug addicts and "Brandie's friends." The minute someone says something he doesn't like, they are automatically called a drug addict. He is one of the most judgemental people I have ever laid eyes on. This man is extremely paranoid and self-absorbed. I believe he suffered from mental illness long before this incident. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you have a problem with someone, take it up privately, not on Facebook - you don't slander someone's name on Facebook in front of the entire world, he gets p*ssed off and shouts, "Call the cops!" when someone slanders him, yet it's a-okay for him to treat people this way? I don't think so. If people cannot see through this man, then I feel worse for them than I do him.
OhMY

Roanoke, VA

#71 Dec 12, 2012
Did anybody else see his status about drinking tequila & rolling a fat one?

"Yeah, I'm NOT leaving VA ~ And if it weren't for tequila and pretty senoritas, I'd have no reason to stay... &#9829; Adios and vaya con dios &#9829; Yeah, I'm leaving NOT leaving VA ~ Gonna lay in the hot sun and roll a big fat one, And grab my guitar and play...:D #JusticeForEmma"

If you aren't a druggie or an alcoholic why would you post this when you are calling others druggies?? I'm sorry but the man has lost his mind, if he ever was completely "sane" to begin with!!! If you are so disgusted by drug addicts then why in the WORLD would you talk about drugs in a status claiming to get justice for your baby that was murdered by drug addicts???? Makes absolutely no sense to me & I just lost ALL respect for him and his "organization"!
what next

Maricopa, AZ

#72 Dec 12, 2012
I pray someone from CPS is watching his FB pages,the latest video was way out there ,screaming and twitching,"slanders " is his new word.Everyone is wrong but him,and you are so right "If people cannot see through this man, then I feel worse for them than I do him". Justice will be done in court not on FB by him ..
Disgrace

Wise, VA

#73 Dec 12, 2012
Those are song lyrics but still I agree. Has anyone seen his psycho rant video today? This guy is completely out of control. Now making videos & calling people out. I thought this girl was one of his "army" wonder what she did to piss him off? He said she wanted the spotlight so that's probably it she may have tried to take away "HIS" spotlight!
pnutbutter

Roanoke, VA

#74 Dec 12, 2012
Disgrace wrote:
Those are song lyrics but still I agree. Has anyone seen his psycho rant video today? This guy is completely out of control. Now making videos & calling people out. I thought this girl was one of his "army" wonder what she did to piss him off? He said she wanted the spotlight so that's probably it she may have tried to take away "HIS" spotlight!
She made a harmless comment and instead of telling her that she had possibly incorrect information, he instead blocked her from everything and went about calling her a drug trafficker and spy for Brandie. He has since deleted those statuses since he knows his @$$ can get bitten for it, but he's now accusing tons of people who commented this girl's Facebook of slander because they have a different opinion than he.
OhMY

Roanoke, VA

#75 Dec 12, 2012
He deletes all these comments before anybody really has a chance to see them and then posts status' saying to read them.... I have some song lyrics for him, how about "insane in the membrane"
Nikkii Hensley

Christiansburg, VA

#76 Dec 12, 2012
Thank you, Pnutbutter. He has went nuts on Facebook & with videos. All I said was "Alicia said Ronnie was their uncle", and he deleted it and msgd me saying not to put stuff like that on Fb bc its lies, and I said what's the big deal and he said its lies and drama and idk what happened with us.. he went on to say "you did not start justice for emma, I did. You created a memorial for my daughter. Thank you but your volunteer services are no longer needed".

That was fine, I had been withdrawn from the group for awhile bc I was suspicious of the way he was doing things. After our msg I made a post informing everyone of what happened (DID NOT SLANDER HIM) and he returns by calling me a drug dealer, larcenist & insinuated I was INVOLVED with Brandie and said I better hope I was not connected with the case! How dare he insinuate I was involved in a murder! I do NOT know Brandie! I did nothing but help him, I worked to organize the rally, spent time & money and even done an interview FOR HIM. I did not want to do the interview but I did anyway and now this man is slandering and degrading me in such a manner? Sorry for expressing my opinion and showing everyone the real you!
Now Ben has said he is taking me & everyone who commented on my posts to court. GUESS WHAT? YOU SLANDERED ME FIRST! Insinuating someone may have been involved in a murder is a serious accussation and just because you deleted EVERYTHING you said about me does not mean you saved your ass! Myself, and all other people you have slandered along with witnesses will gladly see you in court!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
OhMY

Roanoke, VA

#77 Dec 12, 2012
HE was the very one not long ago that was saying Ronnie Oaks was Brandie's uncle so now he is saying it isn't true? He was MARRIED to the woman & doesn't know who she is related to? I PERSONALLY know Russell Cyphers, in fact I have known him most of his life....If Ben is up to no good Russell WILL figure it out.

I realize that he is under a lot of stress, I KNOW what it is like to lose a child but he needs to think about his LIVING daughter that needs him instead of letting his paranoia get the better of him. I'm beginning to think all these things that people have been accusing of (i.e profiting off his daughters death) is true, people that truly know they are innocent does NOT get THAT defensive. I have found the old saying "He who protests the loudest" is usually the guilty one.
Momma Mia

Blacksburg, VA

#78 Dec 12, 2012
You know how I know he's full of it....because why isn't his family talking? You never hear his mother say anything or anyone else in his family. That's because they all know he is a WACKO! They all know he is off his rocker and needs to try his best to move on for the sake of his other daughter.
Another reason I truly believe he is trying so damn hard, is because he didn't put forth a quarter of the effort before Emma died than what he is doing now. Of course he has a 15 page account of what happened before she died and how he tried his best to stop it. Bologna! He might have a few weeks before her murder but not the entire time. God forbid, but if I was in his shoes and I had to have visits with my child seeing bruises all over her, I would be damned if I would return he back to the mother. I would run the other direction with her as fast as I could and would give 2 shits less about the law.
Ben is a fake and eventually everyone will see it. He LOVES the attention, especially from girls. Heard that come out of his mouth on several occasions. He also knows that Brandie and Juwan will be found guilty...well because they are....and he'll then look like the all American hero. I promise you, things will come out. God will not allow someone like him to continue without a pure heart. Just watch and see....
Momma Mia

Blacksburg, VA

#79 Dec 12, 2012
return her back...typo

Oh and the posting statuses in different languages thing is just so he'll appear smart. And so that his 'army' can talk in code. I know it's funny right! That part is...not anything else. The death of that child is a tragedy and he is just turning it into a circus. Shame on him for doing this!
Nikkii Hensley

Christiansburg, VA

#80 Dec 12, 2012
OhMy- Yes he was saying they were related.
As far as him losing Emma, Yes I would be devestated but he has not shown any grief whatsoever never cried and does not act like a grieving parent so to speak. In my OPINION I believe he is using his daughter's name for attention and everything else. Everytime he speaks he has to make it a point to say "I'm Emmas father or Emma's father." We know you are! I've learned alot about Ben recently and I sure dont think he is the model person he pretends to be.
He says he taking a bunch of us to court for slander or whatever, well before me he slandered countless people publicly. I wouldnt necessarily say we slsndered him bc WE ARE ENTITLED TO OUR OPINIONS, we have freedom of speech. Im not sure what he is telling Law Enforcement but I could onnly imagine. Now he talks highly of Wise CO Law Enforcement bc he wants them to do something for him but up until this point it has always been "THEY ARE LAZY, THEY DIDNT DO THEIR JOB AND MY DAUGHTER IS DEAD BC THEM, THEY ARE GUILTY OF GROSS NEGLIGIENCE. Personally, I THINK he is crazy. He has admitted that he spent time in a mental hospital so who knows? But I do know I do not deserve what he is doing to me after all I've done for this man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 stacked (Nov '16) 1 hr abba 180
Add a word drop a word (Oct '11) 1 hr abba 476
that lundy boy (Aug '13) 6 hr truth 16
Cody Hughes the snitch 12 hr KnowsEmBoth 2
Debbie Fields 17 hr Hahaha 6
Robin and Danny Bryant (Sep '15) 19 hr Really 21
Randy Lawson Mon Curious 1

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coeburn Mortgages