republicans use religion to gain vote...

republicans use religion to gain voters they aren't religious themselves

Posted in the Coeburn Forum

republicans suck and are

Wise, VA

#1 Aug 21, 2012
i am pretty sure republicans use religion to gain voters but people are too stupid to see that the republican running for office is sitting there laughing at the dumb christians who voted for them don't you see how many scandals the republicans have pulled they are only for the rich people but stupid poor dumb rednecks vote for them anyway! blows my mind!
rodeeoo

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Aug 21, 2012
republicans suck and are wrote:
i am pretty sure republicans use religion to gain voters but people are too stupid to see that the republican running for office is sitting there laughing at the dumb christians who voted for them don't you see how many scandals the republicans have pulled they are only for the rich people but stupid poor dumb rednecks vote for them anyway! blows my mind!
Yeah, well, that's okay... Because when Obama wins re-election thanks to all the imbeciles in this country, everyone and their brother will be drawin' a welfare check and outnumber the working population which will collapse our economy. Sure you don't care about that, you're probably already on the draw for some stupid sh*t like a panic disorder. Boo-hoo. Grow the f*ck up and pay attention to what's going on in this country, you dumbsh*t.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 21, 2012
politics are dumb
Jim

Vernon Rockville, CT

#5 Aug 22, 2012
Rich republicans are smart and we do use poor redneck republicans so we can benifit. In our defense, if we didn't pretend to like religion and guns, do you think anyone would ever vote us in? Best part is that the same people who hate Dems thanks to Fox would benifit most from the Dems policies.

I would love to eliminate welfare, social security, Medicare, Medicare, unions and minimum wage. Republican all the way!
Not so fast

Norton, VA

#6 Aug 24, 2012
republicans suck and are wrote:
i am pretty sure republicans use religion to gain voters but people are too stupid to see that the republican running for office is sitting there laughing at the dumb christians who voted for them don't you see how many scandals the republicans have pulled they are only for the rich people but stupid poor dumb rednecks vote for them anyway! blows my mind!
Actually I see far more support for Dems from the dumb rednecks, you know the ones who drive the broken pieces of crap trucks with duct tape holding parts on, smoke pouring from the exhaust, turning into the post office or beer store.

I will grant you most on neither side have any true faith. I discount that right from the start. What I do see is one side that stands up for every warped twisted excuse for faith that one can drag from the bottom of the pond all the while putting down leget. Christians.

So far Obama has done zero to unite our nation, he has however kissed the asses of Muslims, Gays, Arabs, terrorist, anyone who hates America, Unions and the likes.

He crippled the coal industry, put our men and women in more wars at one time than we have had since world war two. Put 1 in 3 Americans on food stamps.

If this is your ideal of 'hope and change' You must have been pretty damn low to begin with.
rich snobs are petty and

Wise, VA

#7 Aug 24, 2012
and again if you are rich and have money you must know god hates the rich people that think they are so much better than everyone else it says so in the bible a rich man shall not enter the gates heaven that "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God ." rich people are petty and stupid and shallow that's why they can't get into heaven.
Intelligent Conserative

Lebanon, VA

#8 Aug 24, 2012
Hmm. Liberals, Aka Lib-tards. Lean more towards Communism.(Proven fact.) Why should the Government have to pay for lazy ass American's and Foreign's mostly, to live? I think we should work for what we get. That IS A Republican Belief. If Obama was smart he would open up the drill line, But noo. he's too worried about the environment. Typical Liberal! It is a proven fact that the line would last over hundreds of thousand years. It would create job's, Lower Gas prices and much more positive effects. All Liberals want to do is, Call someone a racist, That's always they're advantage. If you ask me, George Bush was one of the Greatest Presidents ever to step foot into office. And about all Republicans being rich? No don't think so. Republicans just believe you don't need to mooch off the Government unless you need it in instance you we're a Retired person, Or handicapped. It just needs to be monitored more. Further more if you disagree with me on my political beliefs you my deary's are WORSE than Hitler Himself!(:
to tell the truth

Madison, TN

#9 Aug 24, 2012
I wish it would get to where you only eat what you grow,hunt,or fish.Get rid of elec. I'm tired of it any way.I would love to see these people who have not been in infantry,or a mountain man and have always sleept in a bed with a/c or heat get by.I know I use it now but really could care less about elec.,water bill,etc.Let's get back to good ole human instinct we are becoming soft as a nation.Money is the root of all evil.Let's do away with it and start over.
Intelligent Conserative

Lebanon, VA

#10 Aug 24, 2012
to tell the truth wrote:
I wish it would get to where you only eat what you grow,hunt,or fish.Get rid of elec. I'm tired of it any way.I would love to see these people who have not been in infantry,or a mountain man and have always sleept in a bed with a/c or heat get by.I know I use it now but really could care less about elec.,water bill,etc.Let's get back to good ole human instinct we are becoming soft as a nation.Money is the root of all evil.Let's do away with it and start over.
Yeah, And then what do we do whenever a Terrorist or Enemy tries to kill us? Shoot them with our Sling shots? If we did away with Money, We are with the Military as well. And with no defense system Russia would take over. So let's not hope that happens, Or we better be learning to speak Russian. I agree, Money is the root of all evil. But on somethings, It's essential.
Sure

Nashville, TN

#11 Aug 25, 2012
At this point Republicans don't have to use any type of "scare tactics". Look at the ignorant SOB we have for a President right now. The thought of Obama for four more years should be enough to scare anyone into voting for Romney. But if I happened to be like half the sorry people around here, with nothing wrong with me and drawing a check, I would probably vote to hang on to my free ride too.
christian voter

Big Stone Gap, VA

#12 Sep 4, 2012
No politician should be laying claims to having values or morals of any sort let alone using it to guilt people into voting for them. All politicians are morally bankrupt. We should only be looking at either side with a business mind. Who can handle our business? I don't need anyone to take care of my beliefs. I've got that one covered on my own.
cathey

Madison, TN

#13 Sep 5, 2012
rich snobs are petty and wrote:
and again if you are rich and have money you must know god hates the rich people that think they are so much better than everyone else it says so in the bible a rich man shall not enter the gates heaven that "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God ." rich people are petty and stupid and shallow that's why they can't get into heaven.
Let me tell you something homoes not going to heaven or baby killers not going to heaven unless they get saved Obamba is for both. He is for aboration and homo.homoes that abomation to God.The bible tell me not to take a life you cant give.that is called murder where you want to believe that or not and if you vote for him you are as gulity as he in God eyes.The bible tell you plain that a nation forget about God will be turned into Hell,Go ahead follow him you going aganist God word read your bible go ahead and listen to all the lies obama telling and you will see where you will end up at.Hell fire if you dont stand up for God.He says if you not for him you are against him, choose this day you will serve.I will stand up for God no matter what.i will not vote for Obama
Intelligent Conserative

Lebanon, VA

#14 Sep 5, 2012
Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

I am a Christan, As well as a Conservative. And pretty damn proud of it to. It is a sin for Gay's if you want to go suck a cock do it, If you want to go lick a clit do it. But NOT in public.
noticed

Big Stone Gap, VA

#15 Sep 6, 2012
Intelligent Conserative wrote:
Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."
Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."
I am a Christan, As well as a Conservative. And pretty damn proud of it to. It is a sin for Gay's if you want to go suck a cock do it, If you want to go lick a clit do it. But NOT in public.
Mr. Intelligent,
You misspelled conservative.
wondering

Wise, VA

#16 Sep 15, 2012
rodeeoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, that's okay... Because when Obama wins re-election thanks to all the imbeciles in this country, everyone and their brother will be drawin' a welfare check and outnumber the working population which will collapse our economy. Sure you don't care about that, you're probably already on the draw for some stupid sh*t like a panic disorder. Boo-hoo. Grow the f*ck up and pay attention to what's going on in this country, you dumbsh*t.
How many guns has he taken away? oh that was the talking point last election. Now its welfare...same old tire republican bullsh^t
jackie

Madison, TN

#17 Sep 18, 2012
rich snobs are petty and wrote:
and again if you are rich and have money you must know god hates the rich people that think they are so much better than everyone else it says so in the bible a rich man shall not enter the gates heaven that "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God ." rich people are petty and stupid and shallow that's why they can't get into heaven.
No you are wrong,A rich man can go to heaven; lord loves a rich man just like he love a poor man.If you are borned again and love the Lord you will go to heaven no matter what,Im not for obama,he is for aboration and that is murder and you if any one for aboration he is as guilty as oboma,no murders will enter into heaven and Obama is for homo and that against God, the bible teaches me its abomation to God.I will not go aganist God word,search the bible and see for your self.
wondering

Wise, VA

#18 Oct 7, 2012
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>No you are wrong,A rich man can go to heaven; lord loves a rich man just like he love a poor man.If you are borned again and love the Lord you will go to heaven no matter what,Im not for obama,he is for aboration and that is murder and you if any one for aboration he is as guilty as oboma,no murders will enter into heaven and Obama is for homo and that against God, the bible teaches me its abomation to God.I will not go aganist God word,search the bible and see for your self.
He is not FOR those things he just lets folks make up there own mind(choice)abortion for the life of the mother is not any of your business nor is when you commit insest or rape, a woman should have the right to choose not to keep it. It is not any ones business but the person who has the abortion and God on judgement day. You may go to hell for judging folks just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music anyone? (Oct '13) 2 hr Musikologist 164
Hot Guy 6 hr Just Curious 1
Stpaul Hardees 9 hr Father Albert 4
Cody Hughes the snitch 10 hr Brandon Harper 3
that lundy boy (Aug '13) Tue truth 16
Randy Lawson Mon Curious 1
Psalms 109 Jul 22 Terry Gilbert 2

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coeburn Mortgages