Michael and Stephanie Fugate

Michael and Stephanie Fugate

Posted in the Coeburn Forum

Family

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2010
Can any one help me find the location of these two people. I need a address so I can deliver a present for both of them. It is most important. He goes by the name "Fallguy". Please Help!
nunyee

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2010
You mean "The sleeper" That's what my uncle said they you all call him when they refer to him at WCDTF. You should have gave him his gift last Sunday when he was at your house (In duffield) Oh wait I guess when you posted this topic you didn't expect that anyone knew that. He told everyone he got DIP and Resisting arrest and oh how the cops beat him. HaHa not a mark on him. He told someone they took every ones shoes but his. Why should they have taken his shoes he was in a privite office pleading his and stephanie's bargin. I was told all abt it. We will see come December!
pillbilly

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2010
I would say try his brothers but I heard they had a falling out. Due to the fact while greg was in Fl making a run Michael and his buddy doubled up good oh tabby. Brotherly love. You would think Marvin would have been the one hurt lol
Fu__ked over by U

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2010
Raceway look for white chevy with cut bed for fith wheel or mickies, and Jds
pink willie

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2010
pillbilly wrote:
I would say try his brothers but I heard they had a falling out. Due to the fact while greg was in Fl making a run Michael and his buddy doubled up good oh tabby. Brotherly love. You would think Marvin would have been the one hurt lol
your time is near. you free loader.
jim hardy

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2010
people like pillbilly,friend to your face and start crap when they think you don't know who they are.you are a free loader,sob and gay.and do any thing for a pill.no job, just a bum.
bobbie m

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2010
pillbilly wrote:
greg will meet you any time any046 place.you creep.
Good FRIEND

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Oct 21, 2011
I'd like to know about the he night he went to jail, him and stephanie? He's not gay I assure u that!!!!!!!!!! And he works, he's more honest and a helluva great guy! Sounds like u people are just jealous of him. He's not with Stephanie anymore! He has a good girl now.
Kimberly Collins

United States

#9 Oct 21, 2011
Its really sad how people can get on here n trash someones name. This is my father u are all talking bout. None of u no who he really is,yall just need someone to talk bout to make ur life better.well its not right. My father is a good person.he might not live they way u thank but u dnt live the way u should either.n if u were half the person u think u are then u wouldn't b chicken sh*t to put ur real name on here instead of a fake one. My dad wouldn't do that to his brother either.yea they might not always get along but its nobodys bussiness why they are fighting. U people need to grow up n get a life. N thank bout talking bout someone who has dne nuthing to u. If u were on here n ur daughter or son saw it,u wouldn't b very happy so why get on here n talk bout someones parent.
U PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC. Get a LIFE
Kimberly Collins

United States

#10 Nov 1, 2011
Does anyone no how to find my dad.
I need to get ahold of him n u ppl seem to know a lot bout him or u thank u do, so if u no leave a post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Stapleton 3 hr howdy 1
Curious 6 hr Dough makers 1
Young girls 2 babys already? 16 hr over worked 5
federal court for druggies of coeburn (Feb '16) 16 hr Lester Collier 76
New Bloods MC Here To take Over Warlords Turf??? (Oct '10) 19 hr Attitude 76
Central band Sat Henry 1
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... (Jun '15) Aug 24 Cathy C 169

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coeburn Mortgages