my husband has a male friend and he i...

my husband has a male friend and he is in love with him

Posted in the Coeburn Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
broken hearted

Big Stone Gap, VA

#1 Sep 4, 2012
I am going to divorce my husband! All he does is run the roads with his male friend and they stay on high knob. I tell my husband his friend is in love with him and he said no it is not like that.
He says he loves me, but then again he takes off with his friend and his friends buys him everything. I feel like we have no life anymore. Am I wrong? i need some advise.
pine camp friend

Madison, TN

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Sounds like he wants some brown. Eye
Facts

Roanoke, VA

#3 Sep 4, 2012
Lots of people need friends of the same sex more than other people do. You need to be sur that it is more than a close friendship before you destroy your marriage.

I'm a straigt female but I have a real need for "close" female friends. It takes nothing away from my relationship with my hubby.
broken hearted

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2012
All my husband does is talk about him and get this they went and got tattos alike! This man will try anything toi spend time with my hubby and he will call him and text him and ask him to go different places with him and buys him stuff! It is ruining our marriage I can't take it anymore! My husband will not give him up what is a girl to do? They may not be gay bit I think they fool around
your lucky

Nashville, TN

#5 Sep 6, 2012
DIDNT YOU EVER WANT SOME STRANG,NOW YOU CAN GET IT
FROM BOTH ENDS

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 6, 2012
follow them when they go out idk
teddy

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Sep 6, 2012
If your havin that big of a problem then do put it o. Topix leave him
Cami

Natural Bridge, VA

#8 Sep 24, 2012
broken hearted wrote:
All my husband does is talk about him and get this they went and got tattos alike! This man will try anything toi spend time with my hubby and he will call him and text him and ask him to go different places with him and buys him stuff! It is ruining our marriage I can't take it anymore! My husband will not give him up what is a girl to do? They may not be gay bit I think they fool around

Girl Friend, this is not normal!! Are you sure your husband is straight?? I would talk to him about it, and if things don't change I would be out of there. If you arent' getting anything out of the relationship and he doesn't spend time with you, why stay there and wait on him. Why does your husband do this, for the perts?? A matching Tat is way to weird honey! I would kick him to the other side, and get you someone else. It only hurts for a little while and you will get over it!
The facts

Gate City, VA

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Dont put up with BS like that, it might hurt but just give it to him straight, cause it sounds like he might already been getting it straight. Just say its me or your butt buddy. But it sounds to weird dont know why your even asking what to do, you get the hell out of dodge before he gives you something.Sounds like a really bad country song.
broken hearted

United States

#10 Oct 5, 2012
I did it today I packed my stuff and walked away from my husband and I took my son. He took off today with his lover and I gave him a choice and he cose his man over me! It was a hard decision but I am better off in the end! He loves his man toy and not me!
HARRY OTOOLE

Gate City, VA

#11 Oct 5, 2012
Most of these sorry bastards on here are nothing but jokers or kids so dont let the stupid replys get you down. Well dear, dont worry to much about this. Because if he did this he wasnt good enough for you in the first place. Think about it, he wasnt what you thought he was ,so you diddnt lose much. Hes a sorry SOB and will come crying back to you begging you to take him back. I hope you are woman enough to tell this pervert to f!!k off!!!! I know this is tough but try and be strong for your kids sake. Remember "screw you once shame on him, screw you twice shame on you".
boytoy

United States

#12 Oct 5, 2012
why all the hostile tones? he loves me ya cow! get over it...iv got money..land..a job..anow your hubby! blashaha
Really

Kingsport, TN

#14 Oct 5, 2012
Would you give up your family or friends for him? Have you checked your jealousy? Are you so needy that he perhaps can't breathe? And are you willing to risk your childs wellbeing over insecure thoughts? think about it.
broken hearted

United States

#15 Oct 5, 2012
I jkist want it over because I walked in on him and his friend in bed and it was like broke back mtn it was sick
Terry

Wise, VA

#16 Oct 5, 2012
Trash is all that gets on here
broken hearted

United States

#17 Oct 6, 2012
TURKEY THUGS! Gay pride anyone wanna join our group just is two now
broken hearted

United States

#18 Oct 6, 2012
Now he is threaten to sue me what a joke!!! I am not putting up with it anymore so sue me!
Really

Elizabethton, TN

#19 Oct 6, 2012
okay....totally different scenario if you actually caught them in bed together...may i suggest you insist on him having counseling of some sort before being around your child. not because he is gay but because he lies.
broken hearted

United States

#20 Oct 6, 2012
To the ho that called him stay out of our business this does not concern you! If you have anything to say don't call him say it to my face if you are brave enough! He said he isn't interested in you and that you are ugly!!
Really

Elizabethton, TN

#21 Oct 7, 2012
Okay... u both need counseling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
federal court for druggies of coeburn (Feb '16) 22 hr Judged 75
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... (Jun '15) Wed Cathy C 169
ashley mcfaddin Wed Shes bad news 2
baby gravy (Feb '16) Aug 24 Bubb 7
Shyanne Ritchie Aug 23 Britt 19
D Mullins Aug 23 Hop 18
Ed Dauphine Aug 23 Wants2find out 1

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coeburn Mortgages