Beware Crystal Sluss is @ Tacoma Got ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
haha

Roanoke, VA

#44 Feb 19, 2013
Where is the thief at? I haven't seen her around. Is she back in jail? That is where she needs to be, she steals off of everyone she goes around. Hell she stole off of her own mom and broke into another family members house.
hereandthere
#45 Feb 21, 2013
she lives in tacoma in a run down trailor that a 63 yr old man is fixing for some tail every now and then. she is giving it away for trailor repairs...lol
hereandthere
#46 Feb 22, 2013
Greg threw her out and now she is screwing jeff mills a 63 yr old man to do the repairs on her trailor. You can smell this guys ass and armpits 3ft away an if ur standing to close when u light a cig his face will catch on fire from all the canadian mist
nunya

United States

#47 Feb 23, 2013
I have a question. I've read this thread over and over and I'm trying to figure something out. I've known crystal since she was a little kid and she's certainly had problems but so have I so I won't judge her for any of them...but I am curious. Why so long between now and rehab? When I went to rehab I went to er told em I was sick and tired of living in addiction and they found me a bed. I've been clean for 20 maonths and I'm grateful everyday but I've never heard anyone who had an appointment 6 months away for rehab. Is this rehab or another jail sentence? I hope you find recovery cause I actually used to like you but I can't be around drugs and the other bs cause I finally have a life. My prayers go out 2 u.
one who knows

Roanoke, VA

#48 Feb 23, 2013
Crystal does not want to straighten her life out. She was doing good for a little while when she worked at the Marathon but she went on a downhill fast. She stole from her family and from the store. She spent time in jail and when she got out she started hanging with Rance Harvey and Tammy. She then stole someone's credit card and used it ans she will be going back to jail.
nunya

Madison, TN

#49 Feb 24, 2013
As long as there is breath there is hope. Believe me many people were on this site sayin the same thing about me but with the help of my higher power whom happens to be God and lots of hard work my life is better than I ever dreamed possible. People can and do escape addiction.
jada

United States

#50 Feb 24, 2013
you know who i am lol wrote:
ok this bitch crystal ran from my sister in law hid from me for days you let a 400 pound man play with you hep b ass you admited to have hep b yes this bitch would have sex with a black snake for a rocky 30 or a xanx lmfao she aint bout shit she shareing needles with the woman i know for 100000 percent fact that has hep c yea she is a winner fudge if somebody scared of her thhats sad i dont hate on anyone that got anything but when you are saying it proudly that you pretty much has hiv damn what a dumb [email protected]@@ now dont act as if you aint what you are you trashy skank whore
\now really be a woman and tell everone you are ate the fu## up and you are letting a man mess around with you for a roxy 30 twice a day a 2 or 3 xanaxs wow
Hun~hiv, hep c, and hep b are three different things. So which kne does she supposedly have? You're whole post shows that you need to go back to school. I don't even know who you people are...this is what happens when I try googling another person's name lmao! Good luck to ya and whoever this post is about needs to call the authorities about some loser slandering their name on the internet and making threats against their safety. Toodles!
one who knows

Roanoke, VA

#51 Feb 24, 2013
nunya wrote:
As long as there is breath there is hope. Believe me many people were on this site sayin the same thing about me but with the help of my higher power whom happens to be God and lots of hard work my life is better than I ever dreamed possible. People can and do escape addiction.
I hope you are right. I would love to see her straighten up and get away from the life she has been living. She was not raised that way. She is a good person when she is not hanging with the trash she hangs with and when she is straight and not on drugs.
nunya

United States

#52 Feb 25, 2013
Most addicts are good people with a bad problem who make bad decisions. You would be surprised just how many addicts appear to have perfectly normal lives...at least for a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Dr. Kanwal now? 25 min sinful2 7
Brad Moore 10 hr Shine 3
Front street cruze in? 12 hr Ms V 1
hottest eastside cheerleader (Sep '16) 21 hr Jr students rock 6
Brittany Mccarty 21 hr friend 5
baby gravy (Feb '16) Wed AppyDawg 14
Whose cheating at camp 18 Tue Sawit 4

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance