LMAO

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Jun 7, 2012
So yeah Keith Roses wife Lara is now trying to start stuff with the mom's of the girls who her husband raped! Does she not know the DA, the investigator and the court is watching her page? This is only gonna look bad for her and get her in trouble. I know these moms are not afraid of her so she can run her mouth all she wants. She in fact better watch her ass!!
curious

Nashville, TN

#2 Jun 7, 2012
Well did her hubby get to come home? lol
LMAO

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Jun 7, 2012
From what I was told no he is still locked up where he belongs! She has to realize everybody is behind the families and not her!
curious wrote:
Well did her hubby get to come home? lol
death

Norton, VA

#4 Nov 25, 2012
he is a p.o.s gonna die one day.
screwed up

Blacksburg, VA

#5 Nov 26, 2012
The way I understand it is he is on a furlough from the jail while Laura has the baby.
bikerer bitch from hell

Wise, VA

#6 Nov 27, 2012
screwed up wrote:
The way I understand it is he is on a furlough from the jail while Laura has the baby.
yes he is supose to get out on a furlogh when she has the baby/ so i heared from his family. he is so lazy and soory , will not work, lives off his grandmother that raise him, and bill salyers , that she is supose to be married to ha ha , she has another husband to.her name is velma rose and takes bill salyers money to send the sorry scum. she will not let bill salyers give his own kids a penny. he would not even pay on his son's funeral bill. but back to keith he gets money from them all the time and they have to go to chruch's to beg for food ever month. we all know the baby will live off welfare, so we have to pay taxes to suport the sorry things. bye now
Butterfly

Charlotte, NC

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Just wondering when's her baby due??? Also didn't Tony Harvey snitch on him for selling drugs??? I've not been to Coeburn n a very long time...
screwed up

Blacksburg, VA

#8 Nov 27, 2012
I think she had the baby yesterday.
umpalumpa

United States

#9 Nov 28, 2012
No she hasn't had the baby yet, she's still in the hospital and Keith is still right there with her. What is the point of being in jail if the system let's you out to join things like this, I mean come on, he gave his other 4 away so how much more could he really want this one.
death

Big Stone Gap, VA

#10 Dec 2, 2012
what goes around comes around. One day when he is a old man he will get out,but his problems will still be there.because his problems will age along with him and there will be no peace for him untill the day he dies.this man has hurt so many peoples souls and caused so much mental anguish for folks that in order to pay a little of what he owes the world he would have to die a dozen times. GODD**N U GODD**N U GODD**N U Keith motherf****ing Rose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
removed post 7 hr Another chick for... 18
You might be gay if you know what a bear and a ... 8 hr Ling 8
Andrew Meade 10 hr Blip 2
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... (Jun '15) 11 hr Really 366
Todd Clark (Apr '13) 16 hr Your Brother 13
Quick mart beside car wash May 23 RenameTheGasStation 12
Kendall jordon lormax May 22 How 3

Coeburn Jobs

Personal Finance

Coeburn Mortgages