thank you
Lindsey Smith

Blacksburg, VA

#4 Dec 21, 2010
Your Welcome!
Kayla

Nashville, TN

#5 Dec 21, 2010
Jennifer is a very sweet girl and doesnt need a topix started about her.
Jennifer Teague

Nashville, TN

#6 Dec 21, 2010
Kayla wrote:
Jennifer is a very sweet girl and doesnt need a topix started about her.
thank you
haha 25

Portland, TN

#7 Dec 23, 2010
That is why she's telling everybody that my friend is pregnant when my friend has never even had sex with anyone.
Jennifer Teague

Nashville, TN

#8 Dec 23, 2010
oh yea im going around telling stuff......no im not...lol...i dnt even know you?
ughhhhhhh

United States

#9 Dec 23, 2010
why did u post ur own name on here? SO DUMB
Angela

Nashville, TN

#10 Dec 23, 2010
I believe some pathetic people need to leave my sister alone.She is a sweet girl who wouldn't hurt anyone so keep her name out of your drama filled lives..K thanx
Angela

Nashville, TN

#12 Dec 23, 2010
ok whatever say what you like about me, i dont care because i have better things to do with my life
haha 25

Portland, TN

#13 Dec 23, 2010
then why do you keep commenting on this and everybody knows yall don't shower or take a bath
angela

Nashville, TN

#14 Dec 23, 2010
ok whatever.I shower and im not even gonna bother commenting anymore because im more mature than that
Dorothy

Hermitage, TN

#15 Dec 23, 2010
how about you leave Angela and Jennifer the f^<K alone? haha25, not posting under own name is pathetic! It is cowardliness. why don't you grow up and stop posting stuff on topix?
gfvfdbdfb

Smyrna, TN

#16 Dec 23, 2010
Jennifer couldn't have posted her own name on here, the one who started it says Norton and Jennifer is marked as Wise, you can't change that.
Travis

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Dec 23, 2010
Yea, Jenn and Angela are cool, you guys are retarded for even being on this childish ass site.
ughhhhhhh

United States

#18 Dec 24, 2010
actually u can its w/e internet ur using when u post
haha 25

Portland, TN

#19 Dec 24, 2010
Dorothy get a life ur the one that is a coward when it comes to fights.
Travis if we are childish for being on this website then you are to lol your on it to haha.
I know one thing if Jennifer says one more thing about my friend she will be dealing with me. I am tired of people saying stuff about my friend that isn't true.
Dingus

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Dec 24, 2010
Im on this site because I laugh at this towns ignorance(kinda like wat your displaying calling ME out), and who ever you are come tell me Im childish to my face. Your probably some fckin skank nasty btch from Bondtown. Stop tarnishing peoples name on a fcking website.
Spell Check

Nashville, TN

#21 Dec 25, 2010
Dingus wrote:
Im on this site because I laugh at this towns ignorance(kinda like wat your displaying calling ME out), and who ever you are come tell me Im childish to my face. Your probably some fckin skank nasty btch from Bondtown. Stop tarnishing peoples name on a fcking website.
Ignorance huh? you can't even spell " wat " right? It's what.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D Mullins (Aug '16) 2 hr Dang 39
Dance2Fat withTiff vs Zumba 14 hr Zumba 2
Greg salyers 15 hr justme 4
Snitches of coeburn Wed Everybody 10
Deneka Mullins Wed Everybody 5
Sex Wed testosterone 3
Who''s the sponsors/Coaches? Feb 21 Cutious 3

Coeburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance