female beware

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

On tha same bs. Hasn't changex anybody. Got anythang to say good or bad?
Summer luther

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

No appears that they don't so y is topix called Boone Luther alert Boone n jail gets out soon he will be home to me his wife n his son that is a baby only nineteen months old
Melissa

Niota, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Summer luther wrote:
No appears that they don't so y is topix called Boone Luther alert Boone n jail gets out soon he will be home to me his wife n his son that is a baby only nineteen months old
Please shut up. You can't even string a few words together to form a simple sentence. Did you graduate? I mean middle school because its clearly obvious it wasn't high school.
Melissa

Niota, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Summer luther wrote:
I neglected to mention the fact you brought a dead thread from 2011 back to the too. Dumba$$.
Summer luther

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Ya I did graduate I read it today I told him about it he says it ain't true u all r living trying to breakusup
Melissa

Niota, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Summer luther wrote:
Ya I did graduate I read it today I told him about it he says it ain't true u all r living trying to breakusup
No one wants to break you two up. There's not one single person in Coeburn, probably Wise Co for that fact that wants him. Lets face it, you haven't straightened him out and got him off drugs. He's off drugs because his a$$ his been setting in jail. You said he has had five jobs since your child was born, well, that speaks for itself.
wow!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Lol! Really! 2011? Why would you comment on this!?
Summer luther

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants to break you two up. There's not one single person in Coeburn, probably Wise Co for that fact that wants him. Lets face it, you haven't straightened him out and got him off drugs. He's off drugs because his a$$ his been setting in jail. You said he has had five jobs since your child was born, well, that speaks for itself.
I no I'm glad no one will he happy n I am to
Summer luther

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

[QUOTE who="wow!"]Lol! Really! 2011? Why would you comment on this!?[/QUOTE]

Boone ask me to he said it a lie he don't have. 14 yr old gul he got a 6 yr old gul n a 19 month old on
nunya

Albemarle, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Summer luther wrote:
<quoted text>
Boone ask me to he said it a lie he don't have. 14 yr old gul he got a 6 yr old gul n a 19 month old on
Sweetheart if Boone told u that it was raining pigs outside his jailhouse window I think you'd believe it. I'm not tryn to be cruel but right now you're his meal ticket. You said yourself that u keep $ on his books and he gets mad and beats you if you can't do what he says when he says I assume you mean when he's out of jail. I can't really keep it straight because you say sooo many different things. I'm sorry that you feel like a boy like boone is what you and your kids deserve. If I understand your posts right he's in jail now. Take this opportunity to get away from him PLEASE. I'm not being cruel but you seem to have issues yourself and a boy like boone luther is the last thing you or your kids need. And please don't tell me about how much you love him because you can't love any1 until you love yourself and you obviously don't. Love yourself put your kids 1st and move on if not for you for them. And please get the help you need for your issues. Idk if you're on drugs or just warped because of the way you were raised but you are a MOTHER and you need to get it together and if you can't then give those children a chance at a normal life and let some1 else raise them. I'm a gratefully recovering addict who has walked thru my own personal hell but today I'm a good wife and mother and I have a wonderful life. It can be done...you just have to decide you want and deserve a better life.
Summer luther

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetheart if Boone told u that it was raining pigs outside his jailhouse window I think you'd believe it. I'm not tryn to be cruel but right now you're his meal ticket. You said yourself that u keep $ on his books and he gets mad and beats you if you can't do what he says when he says I assume you mean when he's out of jail. I can't really keep it straight because you say sooo many different things. I'm sorry that you feel like a boy like boone is what you and your kids deserve. If I understand your posts right he's in jail now. Take this opportunity to get away from him PLEASE. I'm not being cruel but you seem to have issues yourself and a boy like boone luther is the last thing you or your kids need. And please don't tell me about how much you love him because you can't love any1 until you love yourself and you obviously don't. Love yourself put your kids 1st and move on if not for you for them. And please get the help you need for your issues. Idk if you're on drugs or just warped because of the way you were raised but you are a MOTHER and you need to get it together and if you can't then give those children a chance at a normal life and let some1 else raise them. I'm a gratefully recovering addict who has walked thru my own personal hell but today I'm a good wife and mother and I have a wonderful life. It can be done...you just have to decide you want and deserve a better life.
I am not not warped or on drugs I'm a great mother my kids are taken care of have anything and everything they want and need soi don't need no one to take care of them but me an I ain't boones meal ticket u think u no Boone well u o is old Boone the new oone is nice sweet kind loving n caring an sexy as hell he an i talk everyday it use to make him mad ifi wouldn't send oney when he asked me to but now he don't care he said asking as he has me n his son n step daughter n step son he good he a terrific dad n a terrific husband I no. That hard for a lot of u all to believe but hone is a great sweet person whom I love very much no matter what none ifu all say to me will make me change my mind about him Boone ni love eachopther and were happily maried andim not leaving him over nuttin this is just a damn topix were people is to sorry and scared to say the shit that they write on here about bone to his face so they put it on here I o he never stold from me or my family n friends I no if he were a snitch he wouldn't always goto jail I do believe what he says to me he always been honest with me from the start and never lied to me I don't believe he got a fourteen yr old if he does I don't even care he says he dont rememberit. Glad she won't ever mention to her pretty low to lie to a child keep it real dad away from her or him regardless of what he does I could never do that to my son with Boone he loves his dad Boone loves him every tyme we had our differences an split up he called everyday and came by everyday to c his son n stepkids so I have to say he a great dad to my son with him I believe sum ifu all write this shit to start problems with other people's life's ur I'm here to Telly if that issue it ain't going to work I'm not divorcing him or leaving him ani assure u he will ever be ack n coeburn n wise bigstone rich lands or surrounding areas he will remin n Pennington with me n his kids
Summer luther

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

None of u all care about Boone all u all care aout is trashing him and talking shit about him me I do care about I'm and I do love him so does my family n friends and my kids so please quit trashing Boone
Missy

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Summer luther wrote:
None of u all care about Boone all u all care aout is trashing him and talking shit about him me I do care about I'm and I do love him so does my family n friends and my kids so please quit trashing Boone
No one was saying $hit about him and hadn't in months (or a couple of years) until YOU got on here and stirred it back up you imbecile. YOU started this all over again. Stop with your incessant ramblings and it will die down. All you do is repeat yourself, repeat yourself, repeat yourself anyway.
nunya

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Actually she doesn't repeat herself she waffles...I wrote a post 2 her a couple days ago and when she posted back she said it made her think and maybe I was right. Idk I just pray that she can get it together. And summer I don't have any desire to start trouble for you or talk crap about boone...you've said plenty about him yourself so I really don't need to trash him. Which is why I said you have issues cause 1 minute he's abusive and you're contemplating divorce and the next you're singing his praises. Just read your own posts. I will truly keep you and your children in my prayers. As for the mother of the 14 year old I'm sure she made the best decision she could for her child and I doubt boone doesn't know about the kid. I think I know who the mother in question is and if I'm right she was just like you...for a while then she wised up. Good luck and God bless
Missy

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

nunya wrote:
Actually she doesn't repeat herself she waffles...I wrote a post 2 her a couple days ago and when she posted back she said it made her think and maybe I was right. Idk I just pray that she can get it together. And summer I don't have any desire to start trouble for you or talk crap about boone...you've said plenty about him yourself so I really don't need to trash him. Which is why I said you have issues cause 1 minute he's abusive and you're contemplating divorce and the next you're singing his praises. Just read your own posts. I will truly keep you and your children in my prayers. As for the mother of the 14 year old I'm sure she made the best decision she could for her child and I doubt boone doesn't know about the kid. I think I know who the mother in question is and if I'm right she was just like you...for a while then she wised up. Good luck and God bless
I agree with 99% of your post, but she does repeat, repeat herself. How many times have you heard he's a great father...blah, blah, blah. She says her kids have anything and everything they want and need., must be very low maintenance children. I'm raising a daughter on $38,000+ a year and she doesn't have a lot of what she wants. Somehow I doubt her annual income is close to that and with three kids and him in jail, IMPOSSIBLE! I think I'll call BS on that. Actually I'm calling BS on most of her warped comments.
I read the post about him beating her and telling her what to do and she's up all hours of the night, etc, then she turns around and talks about Mr. Fabulous himself. What a ditz.
Granted my puncuation and grammar aren't perfect, but at least people understand what I'm trying to say. I'm sorry but she does seem like an imbecile. Look it up. I think you would have to agree.

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Maybe someone needs to report her to welfare for taking her welfare money that is supposed to be for her and her kids and sending to his sorry a&& in jail.
Summer luther

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

report wrote:
Maybe someone needs to report her to welfare for taking her welfare money that is supposed to be for her and her kids and sending to his sorry a&& in jail.
I'm not on welfare thank u my parents help me out an my oldest to kids have to different dads there dad ain't Boone my parents r well to do I work for a living to support them I am a CNA thank u get ur fact right I don't need to be reported for shit leave my damn babbies out of this
Unbelievable

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

After seeing these posts from "Summer", I am even more sure that there should be sterilization program for some people. How many baby daddies are involved with you? I know that love is blind, but it must also be deaf, dumb, and stupid as well. Otis Boone Luther????? Really??? Come on, this is really just a joke isn't it?
Bad girl

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Unbelievable wrote:
After seeing these posts from "Summer", I am even more sure that there should be sterilization program for some people. How many baby daddies are involved with you? I know that love is blind, but it must also be deaf, dumb, and stupid as well. Otis Boone Luther????? Really??? Come on, this is really just a joke isn't it?
No it isn't stupid I am n love with him n he n love with me and were married u must no I got 3 babby daddy's
Summer Luther

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Got three babby daddy no he a great guy everyone is entitled to there option

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coeburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High horse 4 hr Mad 1
Payless market 10 hr just me 11
Town Council Tue Gerry 10
chris and samantha mead Mon getn close 15
fake pot Mon patrick 5
Allen Hensley Aug 24 Dil 1
where is tabby fugate Aug 24 missing you 1

Search the Coeburn Forum:
•••
•••